DHC Million Thread almost has 20 Million views...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:58 pm

jaysweet3 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:
jehler wrote:Jay, I've had plenty of whole seasons with less birds, bet you guys are whipped

Everything is wet, dirty and sore.

Thats what she said :wink:

I have an appointment with the wife on Saturday. I'm sure ill be a two pump chump.

Just do a little practice tomorrow and you'll be golden by the time you get home. How many guys are in the vehicle?
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 6878
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters


Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby jaysweet3 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:07 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:
jehler wrote:Jay, I've had plenty of whole seasons with less birds, bet you guys are whipped

Everything is wet, dirty and sore.

Thats what she said :wink:

I have an appointment with the wife on Saturday. I'm sure ill be a two pump chump.

Just do a little practice tomorrow and you'll be golden by the time you get home. How many guys are in the vehicle?

Just me and the dog. But it's female, so it's not gay.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
User avatar
jaysweet3
Moderator in Training
 
Posts: 11330
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:42 am
Location: N. Illinois

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:20 pm

jaysweet3 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:
jehler wrote:Jay, I've had plenty of whole seasons with less birds, bet you guys are whipped

Everything is wet, dirty and sore.

Thats what she said :wink:

I have an appointment with the wife on Saturday. I'm sure ill be a two pump chump.

Just do a little practice tomorrow and you'll be golden by the time you get home. How many guys are in the vehicle?

Just me and the dog. But it's female, so it's not gay.

Perfect. Hit a rest stop. You can walk the dog and relieve yourself of all the missed shots :lol3:
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 6878
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby bighop » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:29 pm

Man, central flyway is burning up the rambler threads....
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 9041
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:31 pm

bighop wrote:Man, central flyway is burning up the rambler threads....

I see the list is already full @
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 6878
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby aunt betty » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:37 pm

I'm gone from mid-November until January's end. Of course I gotta get the poison out every so often before the you know...turn blue.

Lubriderm, smartphone with Texas Alexis (the best thing about Texas I can think of) videos saved, and I'm good ta go. Next year try and remember this Jaysweet.
You'd miss less if...you "practiced" more. :wink:
Last edited by aunt betty on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
User avatar
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved
 
Posts: 11694
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:09 pm
Location: Go HOGS!

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby bighop » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:40 pm

AB, look behind you.

See that line?
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 9041
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby aunt betty » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:42 pm

bighop wrote:AB, look behind you.

See that line?
#huh?
Banhammer? :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
It's just a thing.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
User avatar
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved
 
Posts: 11694
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:09 pm
Location: Go HOGS!

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Rick Hall » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:30 am

bighop wrote:AB, look behind you.

See that line?


That line's gotten so far behind Betty he'd need Swarovskis to spot it.
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
User avatar
Rick Hall
hunter
 
Posts: 15824
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby jaysweet3 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:35 am

aunt betty wrote:You'd miss less if...you "practiced" more. :wink:

I do practice. I shoot several times a month. What I realized, is that I don't practice from a sitting or a lay down position enough.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
User avatar
jaysweet3
Moderator in Training
 
Posts: 11330
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:42 am
Location: N. Illinois

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OGblackcloud » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:41 am

Morning guys :beer:
User avatar
OGblackcloud
hunter
 
Posts: 19146
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Minnesota / Calif.

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby GOTDUCKS? » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:43 am

Morning fellas. :beer: morning OG.
User avatar
GOTDUCKS?
hunter
 
Posts: 1321
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:33 am
Location: The Last Frontier

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Blackcloud870 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:26 am

And the facepalms just keep rolling in...
threedogs wrote: wrote:One word, Inflatable decoys......

DanJeffandJack wrote:I just drink beer and crush box.

That's how I remain the physical specimen that I am.
User avatar
Blackcloud870
hunter
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:45 am
Location: Northern, IL

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:40 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:
jehler wrote:Jay, I've had plenty of whole seasons with less birds, bet you guys are whipped

Everything is wet, dirty and sore.

Thats what she said :wink:


That had to be one of the most legit, that's-what-she-saids ever.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 9900
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:22 am

Morning Fellas. Big plans for the weekend Woodrow
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 18709
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:24 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Morning Fellas. Big plans for the weekend Woodrow

I'm going fishing with the pops, that's about it.
What about you?
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 9900
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:25 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Morning Fellas. Big plans for the weekend Woodrow

I'm going fishing with the pops, that's about it.
What about you?


Maybe some perch fishing. Other than that getting some stuff done on the Honey do list.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 18709
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby GOTDUCKS? » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:31 am

Yup it's Friday. :beer:
Attachments
image.jpg
User avatar
GOTDUCKS?
hunter
 
Posts: 1321
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:33 am
Location: The Last Frontier

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:31 am

GOTDUCKS? wrote:Yup it's Friday. :beer:


That's your breakfast?
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 9900
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby GOTDUCKS? » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:34 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
GOTDUCKS? wrote:Yup it's Friday. :beer:


That's your breakfast?

That's my snack while waiting for breakfast.
User avatar
GOTDUCKS?
hunter
 
Posts: 1321
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:33 am
Location: The Last Frontier

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:42 am

GOTDUCKS? wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
GOTDUCKS? wrote:Yup it's Friday. :beer:


That's your breakfast?

That's my snack while waiting for breakfast.


Nice :thumbsup:
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 18709
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby GOTDUCKS? » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:54 am

This is my breakfast woody.
Attachments
image.jpg
User avatar
GOTDUCKS?
hunter
 
Posts: 1321
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:33 am
Location: The Last Frontier

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:22 am

GOTDUCKS? wrote:This is my breakfast woody.


I don’t know why, but I consider breakfast to be almost sacred. Because of that I will only accept certain beverages with my breakfast and beer is not one of them. I have drank immediately afterwards, but I want orange juice, grape juice, 2% milk, and/or chocolate milk.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 9900
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby bighop » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:24 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
GOTDUCKS? wrote:This is my breakfast woody.


I don’t know why, but I consider breakfast to be almost sacred. Because of that I will only accept certain beverages with my breakfast and beer is not one of them. I have drank immediately afterwards, but I want orange juice, grape juice, 2% milk, and/or chocolate milk.

The only acceptable answer was coffee or Dr Pepper. What are you, 12?
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 9041
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby GOTDUCKS? » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:26 am

For me, I work 7p-7a beer with breakfast has been a staple for the last 18 yrs.
User avatar
GOTDUCKS?
hunter
 
Posts: 1321
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:33 am
Location: The Last Frontier

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blackduck_killer, jeffro9023, Specklebelly, WoodyWhiffingMG and 18 guests