DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:55 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380135040.534560.jpg

Thats not my SIL
t_baker
hunter

Postby quacknstack6 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:56 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:

Her boots don't match.

She really liked the black boot, I couldn't make her part with it.

Did you break her foot to keep her from running from you

Easier to catch and tie down that way.
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
quacknstack6
hunter

Postby quacknstack6 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:56 pm

t_baker wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:

Thats not my SIL

I'm open to being a Mormon....
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
quacknstack6
hunter

Postby t_baker » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:57 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:

Thats not my SIL

I hear ya.
t_baker
hunter

Postby quacknstack6 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:58 pm

t_baker wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:

Thats not my SIL

I hear ya.

Still have until thanksgiving until I can shoot ducks. I am going to try and get in a tree to shoot a deer in the next couple weeks.
quacknstack6
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:01 pm

She's a good looking lady, quack. Sorry to hear about the mono, but I'm glad you are back state side safe and sound! :beer:
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby quacknstack6 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:08 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:She's a good looking lady, quack. Sorry to hear about the mono, but I'm glad you are back state side safe and sound! :beer:

Thank ya very much man, she wants to kill a deer this year and I am more than willing to oblige her in that. It's good to be back stateside but if I told you that I didn't miss the money I made over there I would be lying. I normally know what to do when I am sick and can pretty well function normally but with this I have next to no energy at all. It is pretty much just a waiting game to get better.
quacknstack6
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:She's a good looking lady, quack. Sorry to hear about the mono, but I'm glad you are back state side safe and sound! :beer:

Is she blind though. You are uglier than sin :biggrin:
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:09 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:

Not even a hover hand. Did that perk cost extra :lol3:

$20 and L&L's left testicle. The second part I have a guy working on for me.

My knees slammed together after reading this!
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:10 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:

Thank ya very much man, she wants to kill a deer this year and I am more than willing to oblige her in that. It's good to be back stateside but if I told you that I didn't miss the money I made over there I would be lying. I normally know what to do when I am sick and can pretty well function normally but with this I have next to no energy at all. It is pretty much just a waiting game to get better.

I got mono in high school, It sucked and to be honest you never really fully get over it. 9 years later and I still get random tired spells from time to time.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:16 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:

All you can really do is treat your symptoms with ibuprofen or tylenol and sleep, sleep, sleep. And no contact sports, we don't want your spleen poppin!
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby quacknstack6 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:17 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

Is she blind though. You are uglier than sin :biggrin:

She does run into things so that is always a possibility, I do agree though I definitely have a great woman. Cooks me dinner all the time cleans the house everyday, and babies the chit out of the pup. I have come to realize that at the end of the day it doesnt get any better than that.
Locked&Loaded wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:

Not even a hover hand. Did that perk cost extra :lol3:

$20 and L&L's left testicle. The second part I have a guy working on for me.

My knees slammed together after reading this!

That wont help...... Call name is big betsy be on the look out brah.

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:

I got mono in high school, It sucked and to be honest you never really fully get over it. 9 years later and I still get random tired spells from time to time.

Dont tell me that chit woody, I want to know that when I am done I am done. :fingerhead:
quacknstack6
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:26 pm

That's cute that you call Titz Big Betsy
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby bighop » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:26 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:Doctor said I need to take it easy, so the poll is, would shooting skeet be considered easy? I am only walking and pulling the trigger :lol3:

What happened? You fall down?

In a nut shell I have mono, a swollen spleen and a swollen liver. Drinking water like it is my job.

how the hell did you get mono ?

Mono is only transmitted from male to male via bum sex ..... so I call B.S. on this 'lady.'

After all we have been through L&L. I feel hurt and betrayed.

I'm only giving my medical advice ..... however I may have fallen asleep during the mono lecture, so what I stated may or may not be accurate.

You went to lectures???
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby bighop » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:26 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:

Nope, that's just the familial lazy gene
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby quacknstack6 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Locked&Loaded wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:

All you can really do is treat your symptoms with ibuprofen or tylenol and sleep, sleep, sleep. And no contact sports, we don't want your spleen poppin!

When the doc told me my white blood cell ct was a 3 and needed to be between 6-10 I know it wasnt going to be good. I went out and bought tylenol and have been taking it about every 6 hours because that is when the fever normally returns. I am going nuts no doing anything though.
quacknstack6
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:28 pm

1380137200022.jpg

1380137243668.jpg
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
hunter

Postby bighop » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:29 pm

t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:Doctor said I need to take it easy, so the poll is, would shooting skeet be considered easy? I am only walking and pulling the trigger :lol3:

In a nut shell I have mono, a swollen spleen and a swollen liver. Drinking water like it is my job.

From the mono virus...duh :no:

Well, actually it's the Epstein Barr virus, duh.
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby bighop » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:29 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:

When the doc told me my white blood cell ct was a 3 and needed to be between 6-10 I know it wasnt going to be good. I went out and bought tylenol and have been taking it about every 6 hours because that is when the fever normally returns. I am going nuts no doing anything though.

Common with viral illnesses.
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:29 pm

bighop wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
t_baker wrote:

Mono is only transmitted from male to male via bum sex ..... so I call B.S. on this 'lady.'

After all we have been through L&L. I feel hurt and betrayed.

I'm only giving my medical advice ..... however I may have fallen asleep during the mono lecture, so what I stated may or may not be accurate.

You went to lectures???

It was the quietest place I knew of to sleep off a hangover.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:31 pm

Are you positive it's not Super Gonorrhea?

-Gene Hill
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby quacknstack6 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:32 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:That's cute that you call Titz Big Betsy

:internet throat punch:
quacknstack6
hunter

Postby quacknstack6 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:34 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:That's cute that you call Titz Big Betsy

:internet throat punch:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Are you positive it's not Super Gonorrhea?

x2
quacknstack6
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:38 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Are you positive it's not Super Gonorrhea?

or anemia secondary to heavy menstrual flow...
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby Botiz630 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:38 pm

bighop wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:

Nope, that's just the familial lazy gene

I think it has more to do with the fact that his left leg is 2" shorter than his right. Running like that wears you out quick.
Holy Molly
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole