DHC Million Thread almost has 20 Million views...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:08 pm

Did you buy any Thyme?
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?

Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:16 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:Image

Fun fun

Looks like you're set for toothpaste for the rest of your life.
What was big was not the trout, but the chance. - Aldo Leopold
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:27 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:
Blackcloud870 wrote:
Blackcloud870 wrote:
grizz18 wrote:
T Man wrote:My girlfriend moved in a few months ago...She recently put out potpourri. I am conflicted...I like it because my house no longer smells like 2 big stinky dogs, however I now have potpourri in my house......

Question:
Where is the nearest location that I can turn in my man card, my spine, and my testicles, or do I turn in my spine and man card and she keeps my testicles in a box in one of her drawers?

Nah. It's part of living with a woman. You've got to find a mix. You see, for example, my wife has these scentsy things everywhere and next to them you might find a knife. Or maybe even a gun. But I gave her free reign on the house as long as the garage remained mine and I kept the spare room as my hunting storage.

Westie hit the nail on the head. I basically have my bedroom where mostly my clothes, hunting gear, random stuff is and then the garage. Those 2 areas and the backyard are my domain, and what I say goes. Its best this way, by "giving her" range of the house and you only getting 2 areas she thinks shes in control. haha. You kill two birds with one stone 1- you get your house looking nice and smelling nice inside, 2- You keep a couple places in the house exactly like you want them with zero compromise.

Pfft. Those wonderful ladies have both of yall ninjas fooled good. That "extra room" will become the nursery so fast it'll make your head spin. Either get a basement quick, or clear out some space in the garage now. Spoken from experience. :fingerhead:

We have 3 rooms. And I'm hopefully laying concrete for a shop this summer.

I like your thinking Westy. A few suggestions if I you will..
Double the size of the slab, add a bathroom and run 220v ( for heaters/beer refridge/welding equipment ect) and you will be set. :thumbsup:

It'll have 220 because I fully anticipate buying some cnc machines in the future. And it'll be big enough. Might try and fill up my whole back yard with shop.

going out on your own westie? Gonna start your own company? Or will those be just to play around on?
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby tmclaimerFL » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:05 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Did you buy any Thyme?

No, but I did get a bulk box of Trojans. SAMs is the shizzle
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:05 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:

:lol3: :lol3:

Indawoods wrote:
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:06 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
Blackcloud870 wrote:
Blackcloud870 wrote:
grizz18 wrote:
T Man wrote:My girlfriend moved in a few months ago...She recently put out potpourri. I am conflicted...I like it because my house no longer smells like 2 big stinky dogs, however I now have potpourri in my house......

Question:
Where is the nearest location that I can turn in my man card, my spine, and my testicles, or do I turn in my spine and man card and she keeps my testicles in a box in one of her drawers?

Nah. It's part of living with a woman. You've got to find a mix. You see, for example, my wife has these scentsy things everywhere and next to them you might find a knife. Or maybe even a gun. But I gave her free reign on the house as long as the garage remained mine and I kept the spare room as my hunting storage.

Westie hit the nail on the head. I basically have my bedroom where mostly my clothes, hunting gear, random stuff is and then the garage. Those 2 areas and the backyard are my domain, and what I say goes. Its best this way, by "giving her" range of the house and you only getting 2 areas she thinks shes in control. haha. You kill two birds with one stone 1- you get your house looking nice and smelling nice inside, 2- You keep a couple places in the house exactly like you want them with zero compromise.

Pfft. Those wonderful ladies have both of yall ninjas fooled good. That "extra room" will become the nursery so fast it'll make your head spin. Either get a basement quick, or clear out some space in the garage now. Spoken from experience. :fingerhead:

We have 3 rooms. And I'm hopefully laying concrete for a shop this summer.

I like your thinking Westy. A few suggestions if I you will..
Double the size of the slab, add a bathroom and run 220v ( for heaters/beer refridge/welding equipment ect) and you will be set. :thumbsup:

It'll have 220 because I fully anticipate buying some cnc machines in the future. And it'll be big enough. Might try and fill up my whole back yard with shop.

going out on your own westie? Gonna start your own company? Or will those be just to play around on?

Play at first. But fully anticipate going out on my own eventually.
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
Westtennduckhunter
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:08 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:Play at first. But fully anticipate going out on my own eventually.

That's awesome Brah! :clapping: :clapping:

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby OmegaRed » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:13 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:

Let's hope you dug for the ones in the back. I poked holes in the first few rows
It's bird season again, you can quit being a douchebag now.
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby t_baker » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:15 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:

Condoms are so 9th grade. Havent you seen Teen Mom?

Fag

@
t_baker
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:17 pm

t_baker wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:

Fag

@

That is just reality in Flo Rida not a TV show

Indawoods wrote:
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:25 pm

t_baker wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:

Fag

@

I can't be having any youngins yet. Gotta wait til the preacher man gives the word to kiss the bride. Then it's on like Donkey Kong
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby 18javelin » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:33 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:
t_baker wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:

Fag

@

I can't be having any youngins yet. Gotta wait til the preacher man gives the word to kiss the bride. Then it's on like Donkey Kong
My wife rode bareback for 9 years before marriage we didn't have kids till after marriage. If you can trust she takes her pill no worries brah....
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
18javelin
hunter

DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:35 pm

18javelin wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
t_baker wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:

Fag

@

My wife rode bareback for 9 years before marriage we didn't have kids till after marriage. If you can trust she takes her pill no worries brah....

She and I won't take that risk. I want em now, but in the back of my head I know I couldn't support a child and us. Plus she is off the pill

tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby 18javelin » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:39 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:
18javelin wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
t_baker wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:

Fag

@

She and I won't take that risk. I want em now, but in the back of my head I know I couldn't support a child and us. Plus she is off the pill

Do it the same way you got her to give it up in the first place. Drop it in her drink.... :yes:
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
18javelin
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:11 pm

18javelin wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
18javelin wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
t_baker wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:

Fag

@

Do it the same way you got her to give it up in the first place. Drop it in her drink.... :yes:

I got too much game for that childish stuff.

tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:15 pm

Had a buddy at work whose wife made him wear the "wetsuit" for a few YEARS until she decided she wanted to get pregnant. Turns out he is impotent. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved

Postby t_baker » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:22 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:
18javelin wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
t_baker wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:

Fag

@

All the cool kids have babies and then get married. Thats how you do it now.
t_baker
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Trip to the Vet with the dog....cloudy in one eye and mucus eye boogers. Vet said infection in the tear duct...on antibiotics now.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Tinner4 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:10 pm

Hope that clears up quick Swamp.

Kids do change a lot, however a lot of our duck hunting clothing is residing in our 18 month old's closet, the rest is in totes in the garage where hubby has free reign; well, now that the wedding stuff is out he does :wink: He built shelves similar to OmegaRed's. Of course the day he built them I had asked him to do other chores at home and was a little irritated he found something else to do... but I will admit I do like the shelves and they are handy! I love my scentsy warmer and I would love to have more old wood decoys around the house. My favorite is an old unmarked handmade one that actually hardly looks like a duck. It just has a lot of character.

Duck opens for us Saturday, still discussing exactly where we are going but I'm pumped. Pumped and sore; I decided to hit the gym for the first time ever Saturday, and have gone every day this week. Hubby keeps saying I'll get used to it :sad:
Tinner4
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:15 pm

Tinner4 wrote:Hope that clears up quick Swamp.

Kids do change a lot, however a lot of our duck hunting clothing is residing in our 18 month old's closet, the rest is in totes in the garage where hubby has free reign; well, now that the wedding stuff is out he does :wink: He built shelves similar to OmegaRed's. Of course the day he built them I had asked him to do other chores at home and was a little irritated he found something else to do... but I will admit I do like the shelves and they are handy! I love my scentsy warmer and I would love to have more old wood decoys around the house. My favorite is an old unmarked handmade one that actually hardly looks like a duck. It just has a lot of character.

Duck opens for us Saturday, still discussing exactly where we are going but I'm pumped. Pumped and sore; I decided to hit the gym for the first time ever Saturday, and have gone every day this week. Hubby keeps saying I'll get used to it :sad:

cateracts test came back negative so hopefully the eye drop antibiotics will clear it up soon.

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby aunt betty » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Indaswamp wrote:Trip to the Vet with the dog....cloudy in one eye and mucus eye boogers. Vet said infection in the tear duct...on antibiotics now.
Milo had similar eye boogers. This spring was wet and cool, then it dried up, got hot, and fungus attacked everything in my yard and garden. It''s been a great year for fungus. I gave Milo a anti-fungal anti-bacterial bath. Then another after a week and his eyes cleared up. He quit chewing on his feet, his skin quit making dandruff, and he just looks much healthier.
I'm pretty sure he had ringworm as well. Might give yours a bath too swamp. Can't hurt. :thumbsup:
Last edited by aunt betty on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aunt betty

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:19 pm

glaucoma test was negative as well....

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby aunt betty » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:23 pm

Indaswamp wrote:glaucoma test was negative as well....
What is your dog's name?
aunt betty

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Good to hear swamp.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

Indawoods wrote:
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:51 pm

aunt betty wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:glaucoma test was negative as well....
What is your dog's name?

which one? Yellow or the black?

Yellow dog's name is Bourbon. Black dog's name is Grautin (Gra- tan but the "n" is silent)
The black is the one with the infection...

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole