DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:01 am

OmegaRed wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:What brand are they?

Ariats

Top ones. Crepe souls.
And a Desert Eagle that's one great big ol' pistol
I mean .50 caliber made by badazz Hebrews
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby bighop » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:07 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Professor_Leakey wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I got a thing for Katy Perry don't judge me
Sent from my couch

don't hate, appreciate. :beer: she has two things going very well for her, at this point in time...

did you miss this hop?

No, but her cooking outfit could be more interesting.
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:08 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:

Ariats

Top ones. Crepe souls.

Noooooooooo
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
Westtennduckhunter
hunter

Postby Blackcloud870 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:09 am

Jarbo03 wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:Good job getting him out there jarbo tell him congrats :thumbsup:

Thanks OG. Backed it up with a nice pintail. Sorry AT

#tazincali2014itsgonnahappen

Jarbo please, please, PLEASE tell me you sent that pic to Assa in advance of the No-Coast Hunt :lol3:
threedogs wrote: wrote:One word, Inflatable decoys......

DanJeffandJack wrote:I just drink beer and crush box.

That's how I remain the physical specimen that I am.
Blackcloud870
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:09 am

bighop wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Professor_Leakey wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I got a thing for Katy Perry don't judge me
Sent from my couch

don't hate, appreciate. :beer: she has two things going very well for her, at this point in time...

did you miss this hop?

No, but her cooking outfit could be more interesting.

Good point
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:10 am

Westtennduckhunter wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:

Ariats

Top ones. Crepe souls.

Noooooooooo

PFFFTTT
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby bighop » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:17 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:

Ariats

Top ones. Crepe souls.

Noooooooooo

PFFFTTT

Like the boots, hate crepe souls. Wear too fast. If they're the Ariat rubber soles, they hold up pretty good.
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:21 am

bighop wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:

Ariats

Top ones. Crepe souls.

Noooooooooo

PFFFTTT

Like the boots, hate crepe souls. Wear too fast. If they're the Ariat rubber soles, they hold up pretty good.

I like crepe souls. I've never had Ariats . Always Justins with "techno-crepe" seem to hold up.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Jarbo03 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:22 am

Blackcloud870 wrote:
Jarbo03 wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:Good job getting him out there jarbo tell him congrats :thumbsup:

Thanks OG. Backed it up with a nice pintail. Sorry AT

Jarbo please, please, PLEASE tell me you sent that pic to Assa in advance of the No-Coast Hunt :lol3:

Ha. I'm trying to be nice!

Jarbo03
hunter

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:28 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:

Ariats

Top ones. Crepe souls.

Noooooooooo

PFFFTTT

Pretty sure my wife just bought me those same boots. Pretty sure.
teddysberna wrote:

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
Westtennduckhunter
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:31 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:

Ariats

Top ones. Crepe souls.

Noooooooooo

PFFFTTT

Pretty sure my wife just bought me those same boots. Pretty sure.

Ahaha. Then they are perfect for Fabio then . Mine just bought Anderson Beans at QH Congress.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Crazy Matt » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:34 am

Red wings
Call, Kill, Consume.
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:39 am

Crazy Matt wrote:Red wings

You got your red wings yet? Bet you have
teddysberna wrote:

Westtennduckhunter
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:41 am

Crazy Matt wrote:Red wings

Great boots ! :thumbsup:
OGblackcloud
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:01 am

t_baker wrote:So I meet a guy tonight to show him a plow. We are walking around it, talking it over and checking it out. The man is mid 40's, seemed well put together, his wife is also along with him. Shes not beautiful by no means but not God awful either. She is standing there with us. He asks me, so you gotta have $2,750 out of it? I reply yes. He replies, with the straightest face ever. "What if you took my wife over to your truck and had her suck your _ _ _ _, Would you take 2500 then?" I smiled and said nah, I better not do that. He tells me well the offer stands if you change your mind. His wife just stood there smiling.

The man was not joking, not one bit.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: Wow! What if he would have only wanted $50 off the asking price? :lol3: Would that have changed your decision any?
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby beretta24 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:14 am

bighop wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:

Ariats

Top ones. Crepe souls.

Noooooooooo

PFFFTTT

Rubber soles all the way. I went through a couple pairs of double H's and they lasted longer than most of my boots, but i might have to look at those ariats again.
beretta24
State Moderator

Postby t_baker » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:21 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
t_baker wrote:So I meet a guy tonight to show him a plow. We are walking around it, talking it over and checking it out. The man is mid 40's, seemed well put together, his wife is also along with him. Shes not beautiful by no means but not God awful either. She is standing there with us. He asks me, so you gotta have $2,750 out of it? I reply yes. He replies, with the straightest face ever. "What if you took my wife over to your truck and had her suck your _ _ _ _, Would you take 2500 then?" I smiled and said nah, I better not do that. He tells me well the offer stands if you change your mind. His wife just stood there smiling.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: Wow! What if he would have only wanted $50 off the asking price? :lol3: Would that have changed your decision any?

Possibly.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
t_baker
hunter

Postby bighop » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:23 am

t_baker wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:

Possibly.

I was thinking about this last night. Suppose she just clamped down while the guy robbed you blind?
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby t_baker » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:26 am

bighop wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:

Possibly.

I was thinking about this last night. Suppose she just clamped down while the guy robbed you blind?

Not happening. I was packin.

t_baker
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:29 am

t_baker wrote:
bighop wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:

Possibly.

You gonna draw your weapon while she's got the fate of your johnson in between her chompers?!
quacknstack6 wrote:
I'm as good once as I ever was isn't your theme song OG. I hate to burst your bubble.
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby t_baker » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:33 am

OmegaRed wrote:
t_baker wrote:
bighop wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:

Possibly.

You gonna draw your weapon while she's got the fate of your johnson in between her chompers?!

Shoot her husband first, she wouldn't be concerned about my pecker at that point.

t_baker
hunter

Postby bighop » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:33 am

OmegaRed wrote:
t_baker wrote:
bighop wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:

Possibly.

Haven't you seen Shawshank Redemption? She'd clench and you'd be "shorty" from now on.
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby bighop » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:35 am

t_baker wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:
t_baker wrote:
bighop wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:

Possibly.

Shoot her husband first, she wouldn't be concerned about my pecker at that point.

I don't think anyone putting stranger's dicks in their mouths for quick scores is gonna bat an eye when you gun down her accomplice.
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:37 am

Bet that is a loving happy marriage.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby t_baker » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:51 am

bighop wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:
t_baker wrote:
bighop wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:

Possibly.

I don't think anyone putting stranger's dicks in their mouths for quick scores is gonna bat an eye when you gun down her accomplice.

Bitches be crazy.

t_baker
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole