DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:52 am

bighop wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:
t_baker wrote:
bighop wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
t_baker wrote:So I meet a guy tonight to show him a plow. We are walking around it, talking it over and checking it out. The man is mid 40's, seemed well put together, his wife is also along with him. Shes not beautiful by no means but not God awful either. She is standing there with us. He asks me, so you gotta have $2,750 out of it? I reply yes. He replies, with the straightest face ever. "What if you took my wife over to your truck and had her suck your _ _ _ _, Would you take 2500 then?" I smiled and said nah, I better not do that. He tells me well the offer stands if you change your mind. His wife just stood there smiling.

The man was not joking, not one bit.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: Wow! What if he would have only wanted $50 off the asking price? :lol3: Would that have changed your decision any?

Possibly.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

I was thinking about this last night. Suppose she just clamped down while the guy robbed you blind?

Not happening. I was packin.

You gonna draw your weapon while she's got the fate of your johnson in between her chompers?!

Haven't you seen Shawshank Redemption? She'd clench and you'd be "shorty" from now on.

I have seen Shawshank many times. But don't remember a **** getting bit off.

t_baker
hunter

Postby t_baker » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:53 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
t_baker wrote:So I meet a guy tonight to show him a plow. We are walking around it, talking it over and checking it out. The man is mid 40's, seemed well put together, his wife is also along with him. Shes not beautiful by no means but not God awful either. She is standing there with us. He asks me, so you gotta have $2,750 out of it? I reply yes. He replies, with the straightest face ever. "What if you took my wife over to your truck and had her suck your _ _ _ _, Would you take 2500 then?" I smiled and said nah, I better not do that. He tells me well the offer stands if you change your mind. His wife just stood there smiling.

Bet that is a loving happy marriage.

My guess is they were swingers. Seemed like a decent couple with odd sex habits.

t_baker
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:54 am

t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

My guess is they were swingers. Seemed like a decent couple with odd sex habits.

Better be the best BJ ever for 250.
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:01 pm

t_baker wrote:
bighop wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:
t_baker wrote:
bighop wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: Wow! What if he would have only wanted $50 off the asking price? :lol3: Would that have changed your decision any?

Possibly.

I was thinking about this last night. Suppose she just clamped down while the guy robbed you blind?

You gonna draw your weapon while she's got the fate of your johnson in between her chompers?!

Haven't you seen Shawshank Redemption? She'd clench and you'd be "shorty" from now on.

Boggs: Now, I'm gonna open my fly and you're gonna swallow what I give ya to swallow. And after you swallow mine you're gonna swallow Rooster's cause ya done broke his nose and I think he oughta have something to show for it.
Andy Dufresne: Anything you put in my mouth you're gonna lose.
Boggs: Naw, you don't understand. You do that and I'll put all eight inches of steel in your ear.
Andy Dufresne: All right. But you should know that sudden serious brain injury causes the victim to bite down hard. In fact, I hear the bite reflex is so strong they have to pry the victims jaws open with a crowbar.
I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in.
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby OmegaRed » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:02 pm

t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

You obviously weren't using your head. That's something for us to decide, you should have taken a picture of her and posted a poll asking YAY or NAY. We would have decided for you :thumbsup:
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby t_baker » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:17 pm

OmegaRed wrote:
t_baker wrote:
bighop wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:
t_baker wrote:
bighop wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:[quote="t_baker"]So I meet a guy tonight to show him a plow. We are walking around it, talking it over and checking it out. The man is mid 40's, seemed well put together, his wife is also along with him. Shes not beautiful by no means but not God awful either. She is standing there with us. He asks me, so you gotta have $2,750 out of it? I reply yes. He replies, with the straightest face ever. "What if you took my wife over to your truck and had her suck your _ _ _ _, Would you take 2500 then?" I smiled and said nah, I better not do that. He tells me well the offer stands if you change your mind. His wife just stood there smiling.

Possibly.

Boggs: Now, I'm gonna open my fly and you're gonna swallow what I give ya to swallow. And after you swallow mine you're gonna swallow Rooster's cause ya done broke his nose and I think he oughta have something to show for it.
Andy Dufresne: Anything you put in my mouth you're gonna lose.
Boggs: Naw, you don't understand. You do that and I'll put all eight inches of steel in your ear.
Andy Dufresne: All right. But you should know that sudden serious brain injury causes the victim to bite down hard. In fact, I hear the bite reflex is so strong they have to pry the victims jaws open with a crowbar.[/quote]
Ah yes i do remember

t_baker
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:28 pm

Went to the hole in the wall Italian restaurant for lunch, had the best Stromboli of my life.

Now I have a food baby and have to work while trying to fight a food coma.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:35 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Went to the hole in the wall Italian restaurant for lunch, had the best Stromboli of my life.

You went to a restaurant with a hole in the wall, and you didn't even get what Baker was being offered?

What is it with you people?
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby t_baker » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:42 pm

OmegaRed wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Went to the hole in the wall Italian restaurant for lunch, had the best Stromboli of my life.

You went to a restaurant with a hole in the wall, and you didn't even get what Baker was being offered?

Seriously we need to party. That is all.

t_baker
hunter

Postby bighop » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:43 pm

t_baker wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:

You want to party with Fabio? Maybe that's why you turned her down. What if the husband offered?
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby t_baker » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:44 pm

bighop wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:

You want to party with Fabio? Maybe that's why you turned her down. What if the husband offered?

Lets not turn this thread back queer again.

t_baker
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:50 pm

It's a legitimate question Baker. I feel like you're deflecting.
I need about tree fiddy.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby OmegaRed » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:51 pm

t_baker wrote:
bighop wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:

Don't worry, it won't until Woody comes back.

Let's set something up for second split. I'll make the drive as long as I have some prior notice and a place to stay. :beer: :beer:
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby bighop » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:52 pm

Botiz630 wrote:It's a legitimate question Baker. I feel like you're deflecting.

There certainly wasn't a denial in there....
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:53 pm

OmegaRed wrote:
t_baker wrote:
bighop wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:

Let's set something up for second split. I'll make the drive as long as I have some prior notice and a place to stay. :beer: :beer:

Im so making that trip over. It's worth the 2 hour ride
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill

fadetoblack188 wrote:forget i asked.. mods please delete.. the scum bags on this site are overwhelming.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:56 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:
t_baker wrote:
bighop wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OmegaRed wrote:

Im so making that trip over. It's worth the 2 hour ride

I'll come, if I get to meet the SIL... I want to watch her figure out, I'm that ****** who texted her.
Last edited by WoodyWhiffingMG on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby ByersFarm » Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:57 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:It's definitely possible. Baylor FSU in the NC game would be weird

I respect the Alabama program. I just hate Saban. I do believe that he is the best coach in the country. If bama loses tomorrow, they are still in the conversation unless FSU Baylor and OSU are still undefeted. However OSU gets passed by a 1 loss bama team just on strength of schedule

Even being undefeated OSU is not in the drivers seat. They need some teams to lose. BAMA's schedule isn't that strong. They may trump all other 1 loss teams in the even they lose to LSU, but I don't see them jumping OSU. What would be interesting to see is how it would shake out if all 4 remained unbeaten. Would OSU get a jump by playing a championship game and pass Baylor? If Baylor wins out they should be ranked 3, but they would be sitting at home that last weekend while the other three had conference championship games.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:02 pm

ByersFarm wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:It's definitely possible. Baylor FSU in the NC game would be weird

I respect the Alabama program. I just hate Saban. I do believe that he is the best coach in the country. If bama loses tomorrow, they are still in the conversation unless FSU Baylor and OSU are still undefeted. However OSU gets passed by a 1 loss bama team just on strength of schedule

Even being undefeated OSU is not in the drivers seat. They need some teams to lose. BAMA's schedule isn't that strong. They may trump all other 1 loss teams in the even they lose to LSU, but I don't see them jumping OSU. What would be interesting to see is how it would shake out if all 4 remained unbeaten. Would OSU get a jump by playing a championship game and pass Baylor? If Baylor wins out they should be ranked 3, but they would be sitting at home that last weekend while the other three had conference championship games.

Looks likely that OSU is going to play Michigan St for the Big10. We'd have to hang 60 + on them to even get a look. Baylor is the feel good story this year, so that could sway some voters. This would be a great year for a playoff.

1 Bama vs 4 OSU
2 FSU vs 3 Baylor

I truly think FSU could beat Bama. I'm not real impressed with Bama's D yet.

On a side note. Saban is God in Tuscaloosa, is he dumb enough to leave? It's Texas for crying out loud. He already runs the most prestigious football program in the country

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby t_baker » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:10 pm

No denial here. I didnt know where her lips had spent the last few hours and wasnt sure i wanted to find out. Plus they caught me a little off guard.

t_baker
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:17 pm

t_baker wrote:

No denial here. I didnt know where her lips had spent the last few hours and wasnt sure i wanted to find out. Plus they caught me a little off guard.

Should have made he wash her face with brake clean and gargled some mouthwash. you'd have been alright

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:22 pm

t_baker wrote:

Ya it's not every deal that you go into expecting the offer to get sweetened with a side of fellatio.
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby bighop » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:24 pm

t_baker wrote:

No denial here.

So you're not denying that you wouldn't have accepted if the husband had countered with him performing the favor?
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby t_baker » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:32 pm

bighop wrote:
t_baker wrote:

No denial here.

So you're not denying that you wouldn't have accepted if the husband had countered with him performing the favor?

No hop, I don't want you to give me a BJ.

t_baker
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:34 pm

What's the difference between a girl giving you a BJ and a guy giving you a BJ if the lights are off?
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:37 pm

OK let's go old school to chase away the gay
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1383939455670.jpg

-Gene Hill

OHIODUCKA5
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole