DHC Million Thread almost has 20 Million views...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:38 pm

MODuckkiller wrote:
t_baker wrote:
T Man wrote:Found some!

Image

Shouted from the bottom of a well


Barrel sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see no barrel sticker. The camo gun propped up on the right side of the bed?


Yes, are you blind?
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8883
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio


Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby MODuckkiller » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:04 am

t_baker wrote:
MODuckkiller wrote:
t_baker wrote:
T Man wrote:Found some!

Image

Shouted from the bottom of a well


Barrel sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see no barrel sticker. The camo gun propped up on the right side of the bed?


Yes, are you blind?

Must be the auto image cropping on my phone, but the gun goes out of frame right past the receiver, I can't even see the barrel. Holster your guns there, cowboy.
*edit: Downloaded the photo, saw the barrel sticker. Honest misunderstanding.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:55 am

Morning guys!

Power is still out.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 10058
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Botiz630 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:59 am

That sucks.
What was big was not the trout, but the chance. - Aldo Leopold
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 20400
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby 18javelin » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:19 am

Storms were crazy yesterday here too, 2-3 tornados touch down within 20-30 miles of my house. Luckily the curse of albino Didn't affect us and our home and family is well. Prayers to those who lost it all.
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
User avatar
18javelin
hunter
 
Posts: 4562
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 am
Location: Eckerty IN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:44 am

Morning fellas. Hopefully you get your power back soon Woody. I still don't have an operating vehicle so I feel your pain.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 6995
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OGblackcloud » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:55 am

Morning guys :beer:
User avatar
OGblackcloud
State Moderator
 
Posts: 19913
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Minnesota / Calif.

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby 18javelin » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:56 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:Morning fellas. Hopefully you get your power back soon Woody. I still don't have an operating vehicle so I feel your pain.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28



I have a 1987 chevy Astro van I will sell ya 850 bucks 97k miles 4.3 V-6.... Father in law gave it to me and wont take it back. Its a hoopty was gonna put a hitch on it and use at draw hunts to sleep in and pull boat. Im selling it.... It will make the trip to Florida fly up and buy it.
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
User avatar
18javelin
hunter
 
Posts: 4562
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 am
Location: Eckerty IN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:15 am

18javelin wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:Morning fellas. Hopefully you get your power back soon Woody. I still don't have an operating vehicle so I feel your pain.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28



I have a 1987 chevy Astro van I will sell ya 850 bucks 97k miles 4.3 V-6.... Father in law gave it to me and wont take it back. Its a hoopty was gonna put a hitch on it and use at draw hunts to sleep in and pull boat. Im selling it.... It will make the trip to Florida fly up and buy it.

Ill pass, but thanks for the offer. We used to have one when I was a kid. Might go look at some trucks today with my FIL. I'm just torn with whether or not I should keep my truck or turn it in. I'm the nostalgic type and I've had this truck since I could drive. It would be tough to let it go.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 6995
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby 18javelin » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:26 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:
18javelin wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:Morning fellas. Hopefully you get your power back soon Woody. I still don't have an operating vehicle so I feel your pain.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28



I have a 1987 chevy Astro van I will sell ya 850 bucks 97k miles 4.3 V-6.... Father in law gave it to me and wont take it back. Its a hoopty was gonna put a hitch on it and use at draw hunts to sleep in and pull boat. Im selling it.... It will make the trip to Florida fly up and buy it.

Ill pass, but thanks for the offer. We used to have one when I was a kid. Might go look at some trucks today with my FIL. I'm just torn with whether or not I should keep my truck or turn it in. I'm the nostalgic type and I've had this truck since I could drive. It would be tough to let it go.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28

Part it out as you know those yotas have some desirable parts...
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
User avatar
18javelin
hunter
 
Posts: 4562
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 am
Location: Eckerty IN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:29 am

T Man wrote:Found some!

Image

Shouted from the bottom of a well


Good Job T.
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?


Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19274
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:29 am

Oh and Morning Guys
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?


Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19274
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:35 am

18javelin wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
18javelin wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:Morning fellas. Hopefully you get your power back soon Woody. I still don't have an operating vehicle so I feel your pain.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28



I have a 1987 chevy Astro van I will sell ya 850 bucks 97k miles 4.3 V-6.... Father in law gave it to me and wont take it back. Its a hoopty was gonna put a hitch on it and use at draw hunts to sleep in and pull boat. Im selling it.... It will make the trip to Florida fly up and buy it.

Ill pass, but thanks for the offer. We used to have one when I was a kid. Might go look at some trucks today with my FIL. I'm just torn with whether or not I should keep my truck or turn it in. I'm the nostalgic type and I've had this truck since I could drive. It would be tough to let it go.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28

Part it out as you know those yotas have some desirable parts...

Dont know how much I would get. Of course then once the tires and wheels are gone I would have to take it some where to be scrapped. I dont have any room to keep a junk yota at the house.If I get it running I could get close to $2,000 from some redneck looking for a bog truck.
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 6995
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:46 am

Botiz630 wrote:That sucks.


It does.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 10058
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby bighop » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:52 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:
18javelin wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
18javelin wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:Morning fellas. Hopefully you get your power back soon Woody. I still don't have an operating vehicle so I feel your pain.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28



I have a 1987 chevy Astro van I will sell ya 850 bucks 97k miles 4.3 V-6.... Father in law gave it to me and wont take it back. Its a hoopty was gonna put a hitch on it and use at draw hunts to sleep in and pull boat. Im selling it.... It will make the trip to Florida fly up and buy it.

Ill pass, but thanks for the offer. We used to have one when I was a kid. Might go look at some trucks today with my FIL. I'm just torn with whether or not I should keep my truck or turn it in. I'm the nostalgic type and I've had this truck since I could drive. It would be tough to let it go.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28

Part it out as you know those yotas have some desirable parts...

Dont know how much I would get. Of course then once the tires and wheels are gone I would have to take it some where to be scrapped. I dont have any room to keep a junk yota at the house.If I get it running I could get close to $2,000 from some redneck looking for a bog truck.

What happened to it again?
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 9505
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby beretta24 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:18 am

Mornin'

Nice pile of roosters. I didn't even know they were abundant in TX.
User avatar
beretta24
hunter
 
Posts: 7986
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby jaysweet3 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:32 am

beretta24 wrote:Mornin'

Nice pile of roosters. I didn't even know they were abundant in TX.

Nice shooting! Man, I haven't shot a wild pheasant in years. All club chickens. They were around until the early to mid 80s. Shot my last one locally freshman year in H.S. I'm jealous.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
User avatar
jaysweet3
Moderator in Training
 
Posts: 12052
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:42 am
Location: N. Illinois

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby bighop » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:33 am

beretta24 wrote:Mornin'

Nice pile of roosters. I didn't even know they were abundant in TX.

Tman isn't in TX.

There are a few here in the panhandle.
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 9505
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:38 am

bighop wrote:
beretta24 wrote:Mornin'

Nice pile of roosters. I didn't even know they were abundant in TX.

Tman isn't in TX.

There are a few here in the panhandle.


What do they eat in the Panhandle. The only thing there is Amarillo lol. I've never driven a more wide open landscape in all my life. Heading west on 40 if you look north you see Canada if you look south you see Mexico. There is NOTHING but rocks , cows and fawns with record racks
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?


Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19274
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby GOTDUCKS? » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:42 am

Morning fellas. :beer: Good job T.
User avatar
GOTDUCKS?
hunter
 
Posts: 1321
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:33 am
Location: The Last Frontier

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OGblackcloud » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:43 am

What happened to LL ? Thought he was going to post up a story and pictures of his hunt with his son
User avatar
OGblackcloud
State Moderator
 
Posts: 19913
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Minnesota / Calif.

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Crazy Matt » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:46 am

aye lads
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 7057
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:46 am

OGblackcloud wrote:What happened to LL ? Thought he was going to post up a story and pictures of his hunt with his son


I only seen his boy in the dead pics. Im pretty sure L&L stayed in the sports car because he didn't want to get cold and dirty. His little Dr hands get chilly easily.
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?


Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19274
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:47 am

Crazy Matt wrote:aye lads


Sup
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?


Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19274
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby beretta24 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:47 am

bighop wrote:
beretta24 wrote:Mornin'

Nice pile of roosters. I didn't even know they were abundant in TX.

Tman isn't in TX.

There are a few here in the panhandle.

Ah, the more ya know.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
User avatar
beretta24
hunter
 
Posts: 7986
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], OGblackcloud and 6 guests

cron