DHC Million Thread almost has 30 Million views...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby GOTDUCKS? » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:26 am

Morning fellas. :beer:
GOTDUCKS?
hunter

Remove Advertisements

DuckHuntingChat.com
Advertisement

Postby OmegaRed » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:29 am

Yay! $550 for an ultrasound and emergency visit for my dog last night. Hopefully that is the end of dropping copious amounts of $$
It's bird season again, you can quit being a douchebag now.
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby tmclaimerFL » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:52 am

OmegaRed wrote:Yay! $550 for an ultrasound and emergency visit for my dog last night. Hopefully that is the end of dropping copious amounts of $$

Been there done that. It sucks.

Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:16 am

Morning guys :beer:
OGblackcloud
State Moderator

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:20 am

Morning boys. Which dog Omega?
Tengo demasiado caca
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Blackcloud870 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:20 am

OmegaRed wrote:Yay! $550 for an ultrasound and emergency visit for my dog last night. Hopefully that is the end of dropping copious amounts of $$

Pups been swallowing too many goose feathers lately huh?
threedogs wrote: wrote:One word, Inflatable decoys......

DanJeffandJack wrote:I just drink beer and crush box.

That's how I remain the physical specimen that I am.
Blackcloud870
hunter

Postby OmegaRed » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:36 am

Blackcloud870 wrote:

Not her luckily. She's been (knock on wood) suprisingly low maintenance cost so far.

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Morning boys. Which dog Omega?

Cole. Pit with floppy ears. We think he ate part of Kate's kong, and on top of that ate a pan of bacon grease mid last week so he's got Pancreatitis. The $550 is only for the emergency vet, I'm sure there is at least that at the regular vet. Oh the joys of owning animals
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:38 am

OmegaRed wrote:
Blackcloud870 wrote:

Not her luckily. She's been (knock on wood) suprisingly low maintenance cost so far.

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Morning boys. Which dog Omega?

Cole. Pit with floppy ears. We think he ate part of Kate's kong, and on top of that ate a pan of bacon grease mid last week so he's got Pancreatitis. The $550 is only for the emergency vet, I'm sure there is at least that at the regular vet. Oh the joys of owning animals

That sucks buddy. Hope he gets better.
Tengo demasiado caca
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:56 am

Mornin fellas.
Decoys are set, in the boat relaxing. Just a few minutes shy of LST.

I'm hunting with a buddy today who has hunted for several years but has never owned a duck call. He says he's always hunted with someone who calls or just never worried much about it. I encouraged him to get a call and start practicing. He bought a call this week and is now sitting in the boat 4 feet from me practing for the first time and its not pretty. It sounds like a kazoo concert. Do I tell him to put that call back into his pocket and shut the hell up or just keep to myself about it and let him have at it? :no:
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby OmegaRed » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:59 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:Mornin fellas.

I'm hunting with a buddy today who has hunted for several years but has never owned a duck call. He says he's always hunted with someone who calls or just never worried much about it. I encouraged him to get a call and start practicing. He bought a call this week and is now sitting in the boat 4 feet from me practing for the first time and its not pretty. It sounds like a kazoo concert. Do I tell him to put that call back into his pocket and shut the hell up or just keep to myself about it and let him have at it? :no:

Tell him birds have been skiddish - "We arent' going to call much this morning"

Then tell him to keep practicing (hopefully not around you!)

We've all been there, but that doesn't mean we have to be there again :thumbsup:
OmegaRed
Fabio

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:59 am

How can you hear him if he is in the boat, and you're in the car in the parking lot .
Tengo demasiado caca
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:02 am

OmegaRed wrote:

Tell him birds have been skiddish - "We arent' going to call much this morning"

Then tell him to keep practicing (hopefully not around you!)

We've all been there, but that doesn't mean we have to be there again :thumbsup:

Good advice! Thanks brah!
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby T Man » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:02 am

You were the one who encouraged him...

Shouted from the bottom of a well
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby MarkM » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:03 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:He bought a call this week and is now sitting in the boat 4 feet from me practing for the first time and its not pretty. It sounds like a kazoo concert. Do I tell him to put that call back into his pocket and shut the hell up or just keep to myself about it and let him have at it? :no:

Give him 6 decoys and 6 shells. Time for a new game.
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:03 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

How can you hear him if he is in the boat, and you're in the car in the parking lot .

You shut your filthy mouth!

He's got his cell on speaker while I'm warming my tootsies in the truck.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:04 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

You shut your filthy mouth!

He's got his cell on speaker while I'm warming my tootsies in the truck.

Poooosaaaay
Tengo demasiado caca
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:05 am

Yell at him like you did your dog for crapping in the boat ! That should do it :thumbsup:
OGblackcloud
State Moderator

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:05 am

T Man wrote:

You were the one who encouraged him...

Shouted from the bottom of a well

This is my own doing. It seemed like a good idea until he showed up with his new call figuring what better place is there to practice than the duck blind. Ugggghhhhhh
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby Crazy Matt » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:06 am

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and all you girls out there.

|^^^^^^^^^^^) ||
| B u d w e i s e r | ||'""|""\___
| _____________ l ||__|_|___|
(@!)!(@)"""""**|(@) (@)**|(@)
Call, Kill, Consume.
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert

Postby Locked&Loaded » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:07 am

OGblackcloud wrote:

Yell at him like you did your dog for crapping in the boat ! That should do it :thumbsup:

:lol3: :lol3: Not a bad idea! OK its go time. I'll give you boys some updates as the day progresses.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:07 am

Crazy Matt wrote:HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and all you girls out there.

|^^^^^^^^^^^) ||

Bored today brah
Tengo demasiado caca
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:08 am

Crazy Matt wrote:HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and all you girls out there.

|^^^^^^^^^^^) ||

You`ve got way to much free time
OGblackcloud
State Moderator

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:08 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:

:lol3: :lol3: Not a bad idea! OK its go time. I'll give you boys some updates as the day progresses.

Are you wearing a black hoodie ?
Tengo demasiado caca
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Crazy Matt » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:11 am

OGblackcloud wrote:

|^^^^^^^^^^^) ||

You`ve got way to much free time

Gonna be a damn fine day.
Call, Kill, Consume.
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert

Postby Crazy Matt » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:11 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

|^^^^^^^^^^^) ||

Bored today brah

Where da good at?
Call, Kill, Consume.
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole