DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, La. Hunter, Preacher1011, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby jaysweet3 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:13 am

Good luck with the interview.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
User avatar
jaysweet3
hunter
 
Posts: 7784
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:42 am
Location: N. Illinois


Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby GOTDUCKS? » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:28 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:Morning guys. I'm in route to Winter Garden for my interview. Hopefully all goes smoothly.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28

Good luck TM.
User avatar
GOTDUCKS?
hunter
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:33 am
Location: Northern Mexico!

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:42 am

Morning guys. Good luck TM

Sent from my couch
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
Captain Patrick Etheridge, USLSS
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 9566
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby 18javelin » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:09 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:Hey tmc florida, don't scrap that truck. FInd out what locked up and fix it. It is probably a cheap fix.

I'm sure it is. I think I'm gonna drag it down to the dealer this week and let them fark with it. I'm hoping its just a bad pulley. My debacle is whether or not to trade it in to get a something newer.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28

That truck probably won't bring much trade. It will be worth more to you as an old beater/hunting/firewood/mud/chick magnet vehicle.

For the little money that they would take its still less I would have to pay for the new one. The other issue is paying the insurance and double registration for both trucks.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28



Ha know what you mean there 3 Cars a truck and a Van in my driveway (all run lol) and 2 boats and trailers separate license and a 10' trailer. License that up and pay for it... :biggrin:
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
User avatar
18javelin
hunter
 
Posts: 2736
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 am
Location: Eckerty IN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:15 am

18javelin wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:Hey tmc florida, don't scrap that truck. FInd out what locked up and fix it. It is probably a cheap fix.

I'm sure it is. I think I'm gonna drag it down to the dealer this week and let them fark with it. I'm hoping its just a bad pulley. My debacle is whether or not to trade it in to get a something newer.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28

That truck probably won't bring much trade. It will be worth more to you as an old beater/hunting/firewood/mud/chick magnet vehicle.

For the little money that they would take its still less I would have to pay for the new one. The other issue is paying the insurance and double registration for both trucks.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28



Ha know what you mean there 3 Cars a truck and a Van in my driveway (all run lol) and 2 boats and trailers separate license and a 10' trailer. License that up and pay for it... :biggrin:

If I had this job already I would, but I don't have the room to keep another vehicle.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 4976
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Botiz630 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:22 am

Good luck cowboy.
This is the Internet. This is serious.
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 15205
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby beretta24 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:29 am

Good luck TM
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 4638
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:30 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:Morning guys. I'm in route to Winter Garden for my interview. Hopefully all goes smoothly.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28


Good luck buddy! :thumbsup:
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 7476
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OmegaRed » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:31 am

Strong coffee this morning!
If you can dream---and not make dreams your master;
If you can think---and not make thoughts your aim,
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same.
-RK
User avatar
OmegaRed
Fabio
 
Posts: 2538
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 am
Location: OHIO

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OGblackcloud » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:28 am

Morning guys :beer:
User avatar
OGblackcloud
hunter
 
Posts: 10407
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby T Man » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:32 am

Good luck buddy
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
User avatar
T Man
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 4967
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere the English language is being abused...

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:34 am

OGblackcloud wrote:Morning guys :beer:


Whats on the docket today OG
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
Captain Patrick Etheridge, USLSS
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 9566
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OGblackcloud » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:38 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:Morning guys :beer:


Whats on the docket today OG

DMV and have to go have a chat with my insurance agent . I should be in a great mood by 10 or 11 or jail.
User avatar
OGblackcloud
hunter
 
Posts: 10407
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:39 am

Sounds like an average Tuesday for a gangster, to me.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 7476
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:59 am

OGblackcloud wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:Morning guys :beer:


Whats on the docket today OG

DMV and have to go have a chat with my insurance agent . I should be in a great mood by 10 or 11 or jail.


If you end up in jail. I will start a collection for bail. If we can'traise enough to get you out. Well then I guess we can use the money for a good lawyer or beer, either one
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
Captain Patrick Etheridge, USLSS
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 9566
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:08 am

The person that said interviews are a great idea should be castrated.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 4976
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:10 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:The person that said interviews are a great idea should be castrated.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28



It's 10 after 9.. You done already? That's not good ,they interviewed the janitor for an hour .
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
Captain Patrick Etheridge, USLSS
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 9566
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:28 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:The person that said interviews are a great idea should be castrated.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28

so? how'd it go?
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 54586
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:37 am

It wasn't bad. Better than my interview I had with Fish and Wildlife a few months back. I was more relaxed and the two guys that did it were cool and made me feel comfortable. They asked me about myself, one liked I was a FSU grad and the other liked that I was a gator fan. They asked me about 5-6 long questions about my work history experience and so forth and then I asked a couple about them and their positions and what happens after this. They said ill know if I made it through to the next interview in a couple weeks. Just waiting til then.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 4976
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OmegaRed » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:38 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:It wasn't bad. Better than my interview I had with Fish and Wildlife a few months back. I was more relaxed and the two guys that did it were cool and made me feel comfortable. They asked me about myself, one liked I was a FSU grad and the other liked that I was a gator fan. They asked me about 5-6 long questions about my work history experience and so forth and then I asked a couple about them and their positions and what happens after this. They said ill know if I made it through to the next interview in a couple weeks. Just waiting til then.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28


Did they offer to zip you up after they were done?
If you can dream---and not make dreams your master;
If you can think---and not make thoughts your aim,
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same.
-RK
User avatar
OmegaRed
Fabio
 
Posts: 2538
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 am
Location: OHIO

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:00 am

Was there a black leather couch in the "interview" room??
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
Captain Patrick Etheridge, USLSS
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 9566
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:18 am

No but I did see some gag balls on the book shelf. I opted to not ask questions about em.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 4976
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:25 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:It wasn't bad. Better than my interview I had with Fish and Wildlife a few months back. I was more relaxed and the two guys that did it were cool and made me feel comfortable. They asked me about myself, one liked I was a FSU grad and the other liked that I was a gator fan. They asked me about 5-6 long questions about my work history experience and so forth and then I asked a couple about them and their positions and what happens after this. They said ill know if I made it through to the next interview in a couple weeks. Just waiting til then.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28


Good luck man! What did you state were your strengths & weaknesses? I usually say 'red meat and pastries' to the weakness question and 'we don't have enough time in this interview to list all my strengths so can we just move to next question?' to the strengths question.
quacknstack6 wrote:L&L is right
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 6168
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:29 am

Cracks me up evry time i see deer tracks on a island. And good news. My blind is still standing after Sundays storm. Decent amount of ducks and geese holding here also.
uploadfromtaptalk1384878584957.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1384878557631.jpg


Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 5565
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Broken Paddle » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:30 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:Hey tmc florida, don't scrap that truck. FInd out what locked up and fix it. It is probably a cheap fix.

I'm sure it is. I think I'm gonna drag it down to the dealer this week and let them fark with it. I'm hoping its just a bad pulley. My debacle is whether or not to trade it in to get a something newer.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28


It is paid for, right? What does it cost a yr. for repairs, vs, a yrs. worth of payments? Also, higher taxes & insurance.
Broken Paddle
hunter
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:55 pm
Location: Fomerly in Riverton, CT Now wandering spaceship Earth

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cobbeaux, KAhunter, rank duck, Willie, WisconsinWaterfowler and 28 guests