DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby TrapperRob » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:33 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
TrapperRob wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Pepercorn pork tenderloin injected with apple juice, baked in the oven for 45 minutes, sliced, re-coated with peppercorns (w/ other spices) and flour, then pan seared in butter to finish it off, with Italian bread and wild long rice... For din din tonight.

Little spicy but delicious.

Love pork tenderloin....
Sounds delicious, did you cook it at 350 for 45 minutes.

370... It will be pink inside, but fully cooked after pan searing.

Sounds tender, I will try it. I usually do 350 for an hour, or until tender. I am going to try the pan sear finish.
I went into the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
-Henry David Thoreau
TrapperRob
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:40 pm

TrapperRob wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
TrapperRob wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Pepercorn pork tenderloin injected with apple juice, baked in the oven for 45 minutes, sliced, re-coated with peppercorns (w/ other spices) and flour, then pan seared in butter to finish it off, with Italian bread and wild long rice... For din din tonight.

Love pork tenderloin....
Sounds delicious, did you cook it at 350 for 45 minutes.

370... It will be pink inside, but fully cooked after pan searing.

Sounds tender, I will try it. I usually do 350 for an hour, or until tender. I am going to try the pan sear finish.

To be honest it was the creation of a happy accident...

I fell behind schedule and everyone was getting here at 7:30. I had planed on leaving it in the oven for 1hr and 10min, but at 7:28 it had only been in there for 40min. So I cut half it up and panned seared it.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby T Man » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Try this with a tenderloin.

Butterfly lengthwise into quarters and season with salt, pepper, rosemary, and thyme. tie it up, season the outside with salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme and then bake until it is fully cooked. Let it cool to room temperature, remove the string and wrap in a puff pastry. A little egg wash on the pastry with some steam holes, and bake until the pastry is done. Remove from oven, slice, serve to a woman of your choosing, have a towel standing by because you will melt her panties off. And its freaking delicious.
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:58 pm

T Man wrote:Try this with a tenderloin.

Butterfly lengthwise into quarters and season with salt, pepper, rosemary, and thyme. tie it up, season the outside with salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme and then bake until it is fully cooked. Let it cool to room temperature, remove the string and wrap in a puff pastry. A little egg wash on the pastry with some steam holes, and bake until the pastry is done. Remove from oven, slice, serve to a woman of your choosing, have a towel standing by because you will melt her panties off. And its freaking delicious.

:lol:
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby thomer » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:08 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:Well got skunked today. Drew a bad blind to start out. Saw maybe 7 ducks that actually worked us good but never committed. You can't always kill them, regardless it was a blast spending time with good friends.

I thought your season didnt start until next week?

Missouri brah

How you shipping my bow today from Missouri? :mad:
thomer
hunter

Postby t_baker » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:13 pm

thomer wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:Well got skunked today. Drew a bad blind to start out. Saw maybe 7 ducks that actually worked us good but never committed. You can't always kill them, regardless it was a blast spending time with good friends.

Missouri brah

Ruh roe raggy

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
t_baker
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:14 pm

thomer wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:

Missouri brah

I'm wondering (after reading your other posts) if maybe that is why you haven't received info from him as of yet?!?

Two days a little early to jump the gun on posting things that ruin someone's name.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:16 pm

sounds good...
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby TrapperRob » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:22 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
thomer wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:

Missouri brah

I'm wondering (after reading your other posts) if maybe that is why you haven't received info from him as of yet?!?

Two days a little early to jump the gun on posting things that ruin someone's name.

I was thinking the same thing... :huh:
It is hunting season, give a guy a few more days to check his mail!!! :hi:

Or contact a mod if you think a user has multiple accounts, in P.M.
I went into the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
-Henry David Thoreau
TrapperRob
hunter

Postby bighop » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:40 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
thomer wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:

Missouri brah

If you read all of the TTKA posts, you'd notice that he introduced himself as Rob and he and Shaun are at the same school. Maybe Rob doesn't have a paypal account and Shaun is letting him use his?
Rob has also been asking about a Nova and chokes, and Shaun recently picked up an A400. Doubt he dropped the A400 for a Nova...
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby TrapperRob » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:46 pm

bighop wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
thomer wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:

Missouri brah

If you read all of the TTKA posts, you'd notice that he introduced himself as Rob and he and Shaun are at the same school. Maybe Rob doesn't have a paypal account and Shaun is letting him use his?
Rob has also been asking about a Nova and chokes, and Shaun recently picked up an A400. Doubt he dropped the A400 for a Nova...

Leave it to a doctor to show logic...
-Henry David Thoreau
TrapperRob
hunter

Postby La. Hunter » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:46 pm

bighop wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
thomer wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:

Missouri brah

I just PM'd him and explained that maybe TTKA is using Shaun's paypal.

For the time being there is no need to drag anyone else's name through the mud. If the bow isn't shipped, I'll step in and help resolve this matter.
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby TrapperRob » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:53 pm

La. Hunter wrote:
bighop wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
thomer wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:

Missouri brah

For the time being there is no need to drag anyone else's name through the mud. If the bow isn't shipped, I'll step in and help resolve this matter.

Thanks Dad...
I was first Woodrow...
Last edited by TrapperRob on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Henry David Thoreau
TrapperRob
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:58 pm

La. Hunter wrote:
bighop wrote:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
thomer wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:

Missouri brah

Thanks dad!
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby t_baker » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:11 pm

Glad you stayed outta the bottle tonight pops!

t_baker
hunter

Postby bighop » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:12 pm

t_baker wrote:Glad you stayed outta the bottle tonight pops!

No kidding. Coulda gotten ugly otherwise...
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby TrapperRob » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:17 pm

We'd have been smacked around real good!
-Henry David Thoreau
TrapperRob
hunter

Postby bighop » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:21 pm

TrapperRob wrote:We'd have been smacked around real good!

Baker is barely healed up from last time...
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby La. Hunter » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Y'all have definitely made me rethink my stance against abortion!
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby bighop » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:23 pm

La. Hunter wrote:Y'all have definitely made me rethink my stance against abortion!

Can't deny the best part of a few 'round here dripped down their momma's leg...
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby Indawoods » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:26 pm

La. Hunter wrote:Y'all have definitely made me rethink my stance against abortion!

to quote rick hall, "this hit me just right".

:lol3:
assateague wrote:I'm not THAT cheap.

-on the viability of Pabst Blue Ribbon as a thirst quenching barley pop.
Indawoods
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:27 pm

bighop wrote:

That's what my buddies dad always says jokingly to his son. Funny SOB.

Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby TrapperRob » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:27 pm

bighop wrote:
TrapperRob wrote:We'd have been smacked around real good!

Baker is barely healed up from last time...

Builds character!
-Henry David Thoreau
TrapperRob
hunter

Postby bighop » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:28 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:
bighop wrote:

That's what my buddies dad always says "jokingly" to his son. Funny SOB.

uh huh
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:28 pm

Just found out I'm scheduled to work Thanksgiving. Puts a damper on opening week of hunting.

Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole