DHC Million Thread almost has 20 Million views...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:44 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:I have no comment or remark to leave on this day. Duck season is a go in 8 hours and 15 minutes EST. Not like I'm counting or anything.


Well the GTFO then.

I'm working on it!


Good luck tomorrow Sam. Hope you shoot everything and leave quack all the coots
:hi:
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?


Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19023
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm


Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:08 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:I have no comment or remark to leave on this day. Duck season is a go in 8 hours and 15 minutes EST. Not like I'm counting or anything.


Well the GTFO then.

I'm working on it!


Good luck tomorrow Sam. Hope you shoot everything and leave quack all the coots
:hi:

Haha


Sent from my iPhone3 using Anti-Botiz software.
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 6945
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:34 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:I have no comment or remark to leave on this day. Duck season is a go in 8 hours and 15 minutes EST. Not like I'm counting or anything.


Well the GTFO then.

I'm working on it!


Good luck tomorrow Sam. Hope you shoot everything and leave quack all the coots
:hi:

I hope you find a hole in your waders.
OHIODUCKA5 gives dry hobo jerks at the truck stop.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 7605
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby bighop » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:10 pm

I think I'm cyber scouting...
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 9416
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:32 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:I have no comment or remark to leave on this day. Duck season is a go in 8 hours and 15 minutes EST. Not like I'm counting or anything.


Well the GTFO then.

I'm working on it!


Good luck tomorrow Sam. Hope you shoot everything and leave quack all the coots
:hi:

I hope you find a hole in your waders.

Just got new ones I'm good

Sent from my couch
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?


Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19023
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:32 pm

bighop wrote:I think I'm cyber scouting...

No ducks in Texas.

Sent from my couch
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?


Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19023
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby T Man » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:45 pm

Clogged a toilet at work today to assert my dominance

Shouted from the bottom of a well
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
User avatar
T Man
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 6102
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere the English language is being abused...

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Botiz630 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:00 pm

Big dinner. I'm fixin' to get real familiar with the couch.
What was big was not the trout, but the chance. - Aldo Leopold
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 19890
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby jaysweet3 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Found out earlier today, that our farmer didn't get the pump going early enough. We won't have water for the opener. I guess I should say they. I'm not hunting down south for a couple weeks.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
User avatar
jaysweet3
Moderator in Training
 
Posts: 11828
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:42 am
Location: N. Illinois

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:18 pm

T Man wrote:Clogged a toilet at work today to assert my dominance

Shouted from the bottom of a well

So you're that guy. We had a kid on our baseball team that thought it was funny to drop a deuce in the urinal. Had good talent, but dumb as rocks.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Anti-Botiz software.
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 6945
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby TrapperRob » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Got a special package today...
Attachments
image.jpg
Semper Paratus

Winter is Coming!

Namaste
User avatar
TrapperRob
hunter
 
Posts: 1691
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:56 pm
Location: Middle of Delaware

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:06 pm

TrapperRob wrote:Got a special package today...

Nice trapper

Sent from my couch
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?


Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19023
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby TrapperRob » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Thanks ohio, it feels like I need to use a lot of air. It will take some getting used to. But it sounds good.
Semper Paratus

Winter is Coming!

Namaste
User avatar
TrapperRob
hunter
 
Posts: 1691
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:56 pm
Location: Middle of Delaware

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:13 pm

I didn't realize he made anything other than flutes

Sent from my couch
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?


Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19023
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby bighop » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:34 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
bighop wrote:I think I'm cyber scouting...

No ducks in Texas.

Sent from my couch

Good. I'm in Missouri.
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 9416
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby TrapperRob » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:41 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I didn't realize he made anything other than flutes

Sent from my couch


Yeah.... Me too.... 2 day shipping, hand written thank you note...I'll take it...
Semper Paratus

Winter is Coming!

Namaste
User avatar
TrapperRob
hunter
 
Posts: 1691
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:56 pm
Location: Middle of Delaware

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby possumfoot » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:42 pm

jaysweet3 wrote:Found out earlier today, that our farmer didn't get the pump going early enough. We won't have water for the opener. I guess I should say they. I'm not hunting down south for a couple weeks.



would not do much good Tm.. everything will be froze tm unless you havethe pump close by.
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.


pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
User avatar
possumfoot
hunter
 
Posts: 6185
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:13 pm
Location: making sesbania my bitch

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:49 pm

bighop wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
bighop wrote:I think I'm cyber scouting...

No ducks in Texas.

Sent from my couch

Good. I'm in Missouri.

Lol

Sent from my couch
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?


Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19023
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:49 pm

TrapperRob wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I didn't realize he made anything other than flutes

Sent from my couch


Yeah.... Me too.... 2 day shipping, hand written thank you note...I'll take it...

I'm in the market I'll check him out

Sent from my couch
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?


Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19023
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby TrapperRob » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:57 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
TrapperRob wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I didn't realize he made anything other than flutes

Sent from my couch


Yeah.... Me too.... 2 day shipping, hand written thank you note...I'll take it...

I'm in the market I'll check him out

Sent from my couch


I picked the express shorty, only because my dog started looking up at the sky and getting all excited, when I played the sound online... She isn't even a hunting dog.
Semper Paratus

Winter is Coming!

Namaste
User avatar
TrapperRob
hunter
 
Posts: 1691
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:56 pm
Location: Middle of Delaware

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:06 pm

TrapperRob wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
TrapperRob wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:I didn't realize he made anything other than flutes

Sent from my couch


Yeah.... Me too.... 2 day shipping, hand written thank you note...I'll take it...

I'm in the market I'll check him out

Sent from my couch


I picked the express shorty, only because my dog started looking up at the sky and getting all excited, when I played the sound online... She isn't even a hunting dog.

Lol

Sent from my couch
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?


Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19023
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby jaysweet3 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:14 pm

possumfoot wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:Found out earlier today, that our farmer didn't get the pump going early enough. We won't have water for the opener. I guess I should say they. I'm not hunting down south for a couple weeks.


would not do much good Tm.. everything will be froze tm unless you havethe pump close by.


They are going to be pumping water for another three days.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
User avatar
jaysweet3
Moderator in Training
 
Posts: 11828
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:42 am
Location: N. Illinois

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OGblackcloud » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:38 pm

Beautiful bird cannon ! Congrats :thumbsup:
User avatar
OGblackcloud
State Moderator
 
Posts: 19692
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Minnesota / Calif.

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:40 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:Beautiful bird cannon ! Congrats :thumbsup:


OG, you make me smile.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8820
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby TrapperRob » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:21 pm

Apparently... Telling a woman who is trying to get pregnant, that getting overweight while pregnant, is a bad thing.
Is something. You never want to do.......



Ask me how I know... :no:
Semper Paratus

Winter is Coming!

Namaste
User avatar
TrapperRob
hunter
 
Posts: 1691
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:56 pm
Location: Middle of Delaware

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests