DHC Million Thread almost has 20 Million views...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Botiz630 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:16 am

Almost bought a boat this morning. Ended up with me and the marina being unable to come together on price so I told them thanks anyway.
All is quiet in the dome.
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 19401
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm
Location: Michigan


Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:19 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Well Its monday

The breeder called. The puppy I put a deposit on is not coming. The breeding didn't take. :sad: They figure they caught the Female too late in the heat cycle and they don't do AI. I missed a chance on a good boat on craigslist over 50 bucks. Some lady almost crashed into my truck Saturday. I was glassing a field looking for Geese and Ducks I was in a pulloff and bitch thought it was a road. I was standing in the bed on the tool box. :no: . Thank goodness she got stuck before she could hit me.


Hope it gets better or Im going to be a frequent visitor to the liquor store this week.


The positive in all of this is you might now be able to get a yellow dog, they're worth waiting for

Glad you didn't get hurt in the car smash.


Thanks L&L. She didn't hit me she got about 2 foot from me. I still want a choc. I'm definitely not getting a black dog. I know a goober in KY that has one I don't want to be like him :no:


You been out hunting at all?

I've had the best days of the year this weekend. I hunted fri sat and sunday. I shot 20 mallards and one woodie in those 3 days. Nearly everything here is locked up in ice, so if you can some open water, the ducks are stacked up on it in a big way.


No I was going to Sunday but I was slightly hungover. Saturday I had Christmas shopping to finish and it was a blizzard anyway. So hopefully Saturday I can meet up with Baker titz omega and woody and kill something. I seen your pics, man thats some pretty country.
elcazador wrote:Ok, well I guess I'm just an idiot then.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 18716
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:20 am

Botiz630 wrote:Almost bought a boat this morning. Ended up with me and the marina being unable to come together on price so I told them thanks anyway.

What kind of boat?


Sent from my iPhone3 using Anti-Botiz software.
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 6881
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:24 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Well Its monday

The breeder called. The puppy I put a deposit on is not coming. The breeding didn't take. :sad: They figure they caught the Female too late in the heat cycle and they don't do AI. I missed a chance on a good boat on craigslist over 50 bucks. Some lady almost crashed into my truck Saturday. I was glassing a field looking for Geese and Ducks I was in a pulloff and bitch thought it was a road. I was standing in the bed on the tool box. :no: . Thank goodness she got stuck before she could hit me.


Hope it gets better or Im going to be a frequent visitor to the liquor store this week.


The positive in all of this is you might now be able to get a yellow dog, they're worth waiting for

Glad you didn't get hurt in the car smash.


Thanks L&L. She didn't hit me she got about 2 foot from me. I still want a choc. I'm definitely not getting a black dog. I know a goober in KY that has one I don't want to be like him :no:


You been out hunting at all?

I've had the best days of the year this weekend. I hunted fri sat and sunday. I shot 20 mallards and one woodie in those 3 days. Nearly everything here is locked up in ice, so if you can some open water, the ducks are stacked up on it in a big way.


No I was going to Sunday but I was slightly hungover. Saturday I had Christmas shopping to finish and it was a blizzard anyway. So hopefully Saturday I can meet up with Baker titz omega and woody and kill something. I seen your pics, man thats some pretty country.


That river I hunted on Fri was a beautiful area. During the hunt, I took the pictures you saw of the dog and ducks. After I'd limited out, I walked back to the truck and then thought it was stupid that I'd not taken any pictures of that river. I hiked back down there and snapped the other few that you saw. Looking back at those photos, I'm sure glad I walked back down there.
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 9758
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Botiz630 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:27 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:Almost bought a boat this morning. Ended up with me and the marina being unable to come together on price so I told them thanks anyway.

What kind of boat?


Sent from my iPhone3 using Anti-Botiz software.


An aluminum V-hull. It's a nice boat for a good price but I'm willing to pay what I'm willing to pay. I'm sure they'll find someone to buy it.
All is quiet in the dome.
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 19401
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:27 am

That was a good idea. It looked cold but it sure was pretty. Did you and Magic Jr make it out this weekend ?
elcazador wrote:Ok, well I guess I'm just an idiot then.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 18716
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:30 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:That was a good idea. It looked cold but it sure was pretty. Did you and Magic Jr make it out this weekend ?


No we didn't. That darn kid and basketball! He had b-ball stuff all weekend and I was an absentee father and didn't go to his game. He and I are going to hit it on Friday.
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 9758
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:31 am

Botiz630 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:Almost bought a boat this morning. Ended up with me and the marina being unable to come together on price so I told them thanks anyway.

What kind of boat?


Sent from my iPhone3 using Anti-Botiz software.


An aluminum V-hull. It's a nice boat for a good price but I'm willing to pay what I'm willing to pay. I'm sure they'll find someone to buy it.

You want me to haggle with them? I am the master of making people think their stuff is not worth what they are asking.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8782
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:32 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:That was a good idea. It looked cold but it sure was pretty. Did you and Magic Jr make it out this weekend ?


No we didn't. That darn kid and basketball! He had b-ball stuff all weekend and I was an absentee father and didn't go to his game. He and I are going to hit it on Friday.


lol. Oh well basketball season lasts FOREVER.
elcazador wrote:Ok, well I guess I'm just an idiot then.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 18716
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby MarkM » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:34 am

t_baker wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:Almost bought a boat this morning. Ended up with me and the marina being unable to come together on price so I told them thanks anyway.

What kind of boat?


Sent from my iPhone3 using Anti-Botiz software.


An aluminum V-hull. It's a nice boat for a good price but I'm willing to pay what I'm willing to pay. I'm sure they'll find someone to buy it.

You want me to haggle with them? I am the master of making people think their stuff is not worth what they are asking.

Especially "services" from someones wife who is trying to buy a plow...
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2684
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:34 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:That was a good idea. It looked cold but it sure was pretty. Did you and Magic Jr make it out this weekend ?


No we didn't. That darn kid and basketball! He had b-ball stuff all weekend and I was an absentee father and didn't go to his game. He and I are going to hit it on Friday.


lol. Oh well basketball season lasts FOREVER.


You're not kidding! I'm glad my kids don't play soccer. My buddy's daughter plays soccer and I don't think there is an off-season for soccer. It just goes from outdoor soccer in the spring and summer to indoor soccer in the fall and winter. And soccer is nearly as boring to watch as baseball.
Last edited by Locked&Loaded on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 9758
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:35 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:That was a good idea. It looked cold but it sure was pretty. Did you and Magic Jr make it out this weekend ?


No we didn't. That darn kid and basketball! He had b-ball stuff all weekend and I was an absentee father and didn't go to his game. He and I are going to hit it on Friday.


lol. Oh well basketball season lasts FOREVER.


You're not kidding! I'm glad my kids don't play soccer. My buddies daughter plays soccer and I don't think there is an off-season for soccer. It just goes from outdoor soccer in the spring and summer to indoor soccer in the fall and winter. And soccer has nearly as boring to watch as baseball.


oh gosh yes. Soccer people are weird too.
elcazador wrote:Ok, well I guess I'm just an idiot then.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 18716
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Tinner4 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:38 am

4 geese down so far. Working another group now :)
User avatar
Tinner4
hunter
 
Posts: 1330
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: Central Nebraska

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:38 am

Tinner4 wrote:4 geese down so far. Working another group now :)


Hi, I'm L&L. Have we met?
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 9758
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:39 am

Tinner4 wrote:4 geese down so far. Working another group now :)


No one likes a show off Tinner. :fingerpt:


:sarcmark:
elcazador wrote:Ok, well I guess I'm just an idiot then.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 18716
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:39 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Tinner4 wrote:4 geese down so far. Working another group now :)


Hi, I'm The Magic Mike. Have we met?


Step yo game up
elcazador wrote:Ok, well I guess I'm just an idiot then.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 18716
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Locked&Loaded » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:40 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
Tinner4 wrote:4 geese down so far. Working another group now :)


Hi, I'm The Magic Mike. Have we met?


Step yo game up


:lol3: I do need a new approach.
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 9758
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:45 am

t_baker wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:Almost bought a boat this morning. Ended up with me and the marina being unable to come together on price so I told them thanks anyway.

What kind of boat?


Sent from my iPhone3 using Anti-Botiz software.


An aluminum V-hull. It's a nice boat for a good price but I'm willing to pay what I'm willing to pay. I'm sure they'll find someone to buy it.

You want me to haggle with them? I am the master of making people think their stuff is not worth what they are asking.


If Baker can't do it for ya... Send Grandma at them.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 9908
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Tinner4 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:47 am

Had a bonus golden eye sit on the water the guys held off so I could snap a pic, they got greedy cuz geese were coming and our golden eye took off. Was his lucky day I guess lol.
User avatar
Tinner4
hunter
 
Posts: 1330
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: Central Nebraska

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby jehler » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:49 am

Botiz630 wrote:How did you chip your tooth?

Hey John, throw me a tea
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it
User avatar
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy
 
Posts: 17575
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:52 pm
Location: Traverse City, MI

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OmegaRed » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:03 am

God I haven't been on here. Been wayyyyy too busy.

We've been getting pounded with snow.
It's bird season again, you can quit being a douchebag now.
User avatar
OmegaRed
Fabio
 
Posts: 6073
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 am
Location: Szechuan

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Tinner4 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:03 am

Saw a blonde hen flying, got 2 greenheads. Busy morning here!
User avatar
Tinner4
hunter
 
Posts: 1330
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: Central Nebraska

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:05 am

jehler wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:How did you chip your tooth?

Hey John, throw me a tea


That's a good way to chip a tooth... haha
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 9908
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:06 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:Almost bought a boat this morning. Ended up with me and the marina being unable to come together on price so I told them thanks anyway.

What kind of boat?


Sent from my iPhone3 using Anti-Botiz software.


An aluminum V-hull. It's a nice boat for a good price but I'm willing to pay what I'm willing to pay. I'm sure they'll find someone to buy it.

You want me to haggle with them? I am the master of making people think their stuff is not worth what they are asking.


If Baker can't do it for ya... Send Grandma at them.

Im being dead serious. Just need some minor details and you could be picking that thing up in a hour.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8782
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:06 am

OmegaRed wrote:God I haven't been on here. Been wayyyyy too busy.

We've been getting pounded with snow.


What the hell have you been doing?
elcazador wrote:Ok, well I guess I'm just an idiot then.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 18716
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bandedgreenies4ever, D Comeaux, MinneKans and 11 guests