DHC Million Thread almost has 20 Million views...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:47 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:Even though I'm working, at least I can enjoy this awesome weather.


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395165265.721734.jpg



Sent from my new blue iPhone with Anti-Botiz software

What are you doing ? Installing a card skimmer

Nope. I watching those guys work. They are just fixing one of the self service money machines.


Sent from my new blue iPhone with Anti-Botiz software

Lazy bum
Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 7519
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky


Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:49 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:Even though I'm working, at least I can enjoy this awesome weather.


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395165265.721734.jpg



Sent from my new blue iPhone with Anti-Botiz software

What are you doing ? Installing a card skimmer

Nope. I watching those guys work. They are just fixing one of the self service money machines.


Sent from my new blue iPhone with Anti-Botiz software

Lazy bum

Beauty of being a Super
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 6881
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:56 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:Even though I'm working, at least I can enjoy this awesome weather.


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395165265.721734.jpg



Sent from my new blue iPhone with Anti-Botiz software

What are you doing ? Installing a card skimmer

Nope. I watching those guys work. They are just fixing one of the self service money machines.


Sent from my new blue iPhone with Anti-Botiz software

Lazy bum

Beauty of being a Super

Ha, they out you in charge? Does anything get accomplished throughout the day?
Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 7519
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:11 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:Even though I'm working, at least I can enjoy this awesome weather.


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395165265.721734.jpg



Sent from my new blue iPhone with Anti-Botiz software

What are you doing ? Installing a card skimmer

Nope. I watching those guys work. They are just fixing one of the self service money machines.


Sent from my new blue iPhone with Anti-Botiz software

Lazy bum

Beauty of being a Super

Ha, they out you in charge? Does anything get accomplished throughout the day?

Im browsing DHC, what do you think?
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 6881
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:11 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:[quote="OHIODUCKA5"]Hey doc. Nothing has changed, quack is still a loser.


With all the professional help the world has to offer, unfortunately this fact will remain unchanged.


He is beyond help.

Don't forget quack-2 ohio-0. We will revisit this anytime you seem to have forgot. I have seen help for this their diagnosis is full of win. Maybe you're just in a delusional state?


Has turned in to a chitty day after a great morning.

Going to take my daughter for Sushi tonight and help with history homework.


My son has been sick with a sinus infection he just couldn't shake for several days. He missed a few days of school and got behind in a few of his courses. Every evening for the past week I've been helping him get caught up on world civilization, physics, and English homework. Good times!


History math and science are my favorites. The wife handles English,and some stupid elective she has to take.


I love physics. Physics has taught me many valuable and useful lessons, such as, the Heineken uncertainty principle, which states: you can never be sure how many beers you had last night.

And although I love reading historical works, this world civ homework has been a pain in my taint.


Failed Physics in College and had to retake it. I hated that class. If I want to learn Physics I'll watch the Big Bang Theory.[/quote]

Great show
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 13470
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:13 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:[quote="Locked&Loaded"][quote="OHIODUCKA5"]Hey doc. Nothing has changed, quack is still a loser.


With all the professional help the world has to offer, unfortunately this fact will remain unchanged.


He is beyond help.

Don't forget quack-2 ohio-0. We will revisit this anytime you seem to have forgot. I have seen help for this their diagnosis is full of win. Maybe you're just in a delusional state?


Has turned in to a chitty day after a great morning.

Going to take my daughter for Sushi tonight and help with history homework.


My son has been sick with a sinus infection he just couldn't shake for several days. He missed a few days of school and got behind in a few of his courses. Every evening for the past week I've been helping him get caught up on world civilization, physics, and English homework. Good times!


History math and science are my favorites. The wife handles English,and some stupid elective she has to take.


I love physics. Physics has taught me many valuable and useful lessons, such as, the Heineken uncertainty principle, which states: you can never be sure how many beers you had last night.

And although I love reading historical works, this world civ homework has been a pain in my taint.


Failed Physics in College and had to retake it. I hated that class. If I want to learn Physics I'll watch the Big Bang Theory.[/quote]

Great show[/quote]
I love it

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 18709
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby aunt betty » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:15 pm

In my college physics class the very first thing we did was called the equation of motion.
That's BALLISTICS. How could you not like physics? Gee God.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
User avatar
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved
 
Posts: 11694
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:09 pm
Location: Go HOGS!

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby 18javelin » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:00 pm

A lot of times birds end up pushing around here never really roost in same spots. Just wander. Big woods. We listen in eve see if hear them gobble on roost if not we are there in morn and jump around till we get a shock gobble then move in on them Hopefully before they get out of roost. Set with 100 yards if terrain allows and when they hit ground them start soft calling and progress into a little more if needed. In Alabama it was completely different. You guys have some tough birds down south


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
User avatar
18javelin
hunter
 
Posts: 4549
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 am
Location: Eckerty IN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:32 pm

Zydeco....


That is all...
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 63763
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:46 pm

The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 63763
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Crazy Matt » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:21 pm

8=====D


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 7057
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Crazy Matt wrote:8=====D


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What up Matt...
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 63763
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:47 pm

favorite part of my day is the 15 minutes I take to argue with Obama idiots on facebook. I thoroughly enjoy shutting these people down and making their false beliefs cave in on their head.
Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 7519
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OGblackcloud » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:24 am

Morning guys :beer:

More snow here last night :no:
User avatar
OGblackcloud
hunter
 
Posts: 19165
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Minnesota / Calif.

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:00 am

quacknstack6 wrote:favorite part of my day is the 15 minutes I take to argue with Obama idiots on facebook. I thoroughly enjoy shutting these people down and making their false beliefs cave in on their head.


I wish you'd shut up and go away.


OGblackcloud wrote:Morning guys :beer:

More snow here last night :no:


Morning OG. Raining here, it figures I washed and waxed my truck last night. :crying:
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 18709
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby 18javelin » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:51 am

Raining here thankful im at my real job inside doing nothing strenuous what so ever. Feel like Ive been through a week of the insanity work out in 2 days... ready for FRIDAY!
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
User avatar
18javelin
hunter
 
Posts: 4549
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 am
Location: Eckerty IN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:57 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:favorite part of my day is the 15 minutes I take to argue with Obama idiots on facebook. I thoroughly enjoy shutting these people down and making their false beliefs cave in on their head.


I wish you'd shut up and go away.


OGblackcloud wrote:Morning guys :beer:

More snow here last night :no:


Morning OG. Raining here, it figures I washed and waxed my truck last night. :crying:

Karma.... Right there you goofy looking sumbitch.
Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 7519
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:03 am

quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:favorite part of my day is the 15 minutes I take to argue with Obama idiots on facebook. I thoroughly enjoy shutting these people down and making their false beliefs cave in on their head.


I wish you'd shut up and go away.


OGblackcloud wrote:Morning guys :beer:

More snow here last night :no:


Morning OG. Raining here, it figures I washed and waxed my truck last night. :crying:

Karma.... Right there you goofy looking sumbitch.


Not really. I knew it was going to rain, I just didn't want to sit in the house last night.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 18709
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:43 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:favorite part of my day is the 15 minutes I take to argue with Obama idiots on facebook. I thoroughly enjoy shutting these people down and making their false beliefs cave in on their head.


I wish you'd shut up and go away.


OGblackcloud wrote:Morning guys :beer:

More snow here last night :no:


Morning OG. Raining here, it figures I washed and waxed my truck last night. :crying:

Karma.... Right there you goofy looking sumbitch.


Not really. I knew it was going to rain, I just didn't want to sit in the house last night.

I will switch you places in a heartbeat.
Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 7519
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:56 am

quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:favorite part of my day is the 15 minutes I take to argue with Obama idiots on facebook. I thoroughly enjoy shutting these people down and making their false beliefs cave in on their head.


I wish you'd shut up and go away.


OGblackcloud wrote:Morning guys :beer:

More snow here last night :no:


Morning OG. Raining here, it figures I washed and waxed my truck last night. :crying:

Karma.... Right there you goofy looking sumbitch.


Not really. I knew it was going to rain, I just didn't want to sit in the house last night.

I will switch you places in a heartbeat.



Still sickly?
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 18709
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:56 am

Hey-O


Sent from my new blue iPhone with Anti-Botiz software
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 6881
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:56 am

Sup.
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 18709
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:59 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:favorite part of my day is the 15 minutes I take to argue with Obama idiots on facebook. I thoroughly enjoy shutting these people down and making their false beliefs cave in on their head.


I wish you'd shut up and go away.


OGblackcloud wrote:Morning guys :beer:

More snow here last night :no:


Morning OG. Raining here, it figures I washed and waxed my truck last night. :crying:

Karma.... Right there you goofy looking sumbitch.


Not really. I knew it was going to rain, I just didn't want to sit in the house last night.

I will switch you places in a heartbeat.



Still sickly?

Yea can't breathe for chit. Had to get cattle in when I got back home last night which took between 2 and 5 hours.
Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 7519
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:01 am

quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:favorite part of my day is the 15 minutes I take to argue with Obama idiots on facebook. I thoroughly enjoy shutting these people down and making their false beliefs cave in on their head.


I wish you'd shut up and go away.


OGblackcloud wrote:Morning guys :beer:

More snow here last night :no:


Morning OG. Raining here, it figures I washed and waxed my truck last night. :crying:

Karma.... Right there you goofy looking sumbitch.


Not really. I knew it was going to rain, I just didn't want to sit in the house last night.

I will switch you places in a heartbeat.



Still sickly?

Yea can't breathe for chit. Had to get cattle in when I got back home last night which took between 2 and 5 hours.

Should have called I got a cattle dog who could use a little exercise
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 18709
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:28 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:favorite part of my day is the 15 minutes I take to argue with Obama idiots on facebook. I thoroughly enjoy shutting these people down and making their false beliefs cave in on their head.


I wish you'd shut up and go away.


OGblackcloud wrote:Morning guys :beer:

More snow here last night :no:


Morning OG. Raining here, it figures I washed and waxed my truck last night. :crying:

Karma.... Right there you goofy looking sumbitch.


Not really. I knew it was going to rain, I just didn't want to sit in the house last night.

I will switch you places in a heartbeat.



Still sickly?

Yea can't breathe for chit. Had to get cattle in when I got back home last night which took between 2 and 5 hours.

Should have called I got a cattle dog who could use a little exercise

Little nothing, thing looks like a dang butterball walking around.
Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 7519
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: locked up, Mallarddrake, WoodDuck21 and 15 guests