DHC Million Thread almost has 30 Million views...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:48 am

MarkM wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Gas might work but it's too expensive. 3.75 a gallon here :mad:

You asked, I told you, quit bischin.

Go play in traffic.

Only if you join me.

Go ahead and start without me. I'll be out later.

Can't do that, all I have to do is turn sideways and I won't get hit. You on the other hand....

5'5 155 brah.

Wait, if you are 5'5" and you call baker short? What is he, 4'1"??

Hell yeah.
Tengo demasiado caca
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Remove Advertisements

DuckHuntingChat.com
Advertisement

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:54 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:Just gettin ready to spray that raptor liner stuff on the casting deck of the duck boat.

Not many things in life that I enjoy more than sleeping in and spending money while the ol lady is out earning money. 'Merica!

Are you spraying it?
Tengo demasiado caca
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:56 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:Just gettin ready to spray that raptor liner stuff on the casting deck of the duck boat.

Not many things in life that I enjoy more than sleeping in and spending money while the ol lady is out earning money. 'Merica!

Are you spraying it?

Yes sir. Just getting the final prep done as we speak.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby MarkM » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:57 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

Are you spraying it?

He is spraying out dollar bills to the folks at the shop doing it. This is manual labor you are talking about. He will just go to the Country Club and wait for Jeeves to pick him back up with the boat.
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....

:lol3: I am!
MarkM
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:58 am

MarkM wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

Are you spraying it?

He is spraying out dollar bills to the folks at the shop doing it. This is manual labor you are talking about. He will just go to the Country Club and wait for Jeeves to pick him back up with the boat.

I wish you lived closer .......... so I could raptor line your windshield.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby MarkM » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:59 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
MarkM wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

Are you spraying it?

I do too, that way I could chit in your boat instead of the dog

And fart in the Bronco.
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..

Locked&Loaded wrote:

MarkM
hunter

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:59 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Roundup. Why do you say roundup sucks? Because it kills everything.

I've used it and it doesn't seem to work. Maybe I'll go see my farmer buddy get some of the good roundup

Just make sure it's 40 percent glyphosate or it won't work well. It'll kill anything that's green.

The crap they sell at lowes seems to be worthless.

Believe it's like 20 percent.
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
Westtennduckhunter
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:01 am

MarkM wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
MarkM wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

Are you spraying it?

And fart in the Bronco.

I beleive my man-eater labrador would take offense to somebody chittin in her boat.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby MarkM » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:02 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
MarkM wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
MarkM wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

Are you spraying it?

And fart in the Bronco.

I beleive my man-eater labrador would take offense to somebody chittin in her boat.

After I marked my territory by peeing on all 4 Bronco tires I think she would just let me do whatever I want.

Locked&Loaded wrote:

MarkM
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:03 am

MarkM wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

Are you spraying it?

I forgot. Cant ruin his manicure
Tengo demasiado caca
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Locked&Loaded » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:04 am

MarkM wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
MarkM wrote:
Locked&Loaded wrote:
MarkM wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

Are you spraying it?

And fart in the Bronco.

After I marked my territory by peeing on all 4 Bronco tires I think she would just let me do whatever I want.

Unless you piss Armour-All, you're gonna end up with a broad head in your brisket.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby Locked&Loaded » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:07 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
MarkM wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

Are you spraying it?

On a serious note, it says in about 10 places in the directions for this stuff not to get it on your skin. I'm thinking some permanent rapor liner gloves would be kinda bad-A.
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:08 am

take pics of the boat brah. I used Monsta liner on my truck's rocker panels . I need to do the bed and get rid of the plastic bed liner.
Tengo demasiado caca
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:08 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
MarkM wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

Are you spraying it?

On a serious note, it says in about 10 places in the directions for this stuff not to get it on your skin. I'm thinking some permanent rapor liner gloves would be kinda bad-A.

It takes gas to get it off your hands. that chit sucks
Tengo demasiado caca
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby MarkM » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:10 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
MarkM wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

Are you spraying it?

Would crack after a little bit of use

Locked&Loaded wrote:

MarkM
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:21 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

I've used it and it doesn't seem to work. Maybe I'll go see my farmer buddy get some of the good roundup

Just make sure it's 40 percent glyphosate or it won't work well. It'll kill anything that's green.

We used to use Glystar for prep on homes that we were doing landscapes too. Whatever that stuff touched would die. It causes a reverse process of photosynthesis. I remember getting some on my shoes on accident and seeing brown spots in someone's yard a few days later.

Sent from my new blue iPhone with Anti-Botiz software
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby bighop » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:34 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

We used to use Glystar for prep on homes that we were doing landscapes too. Whatever that stuff touched would die. It causes a reverse process of photosynthesis. I remember getting some on my shoes on accident and seeing brown spots in someone's yard a few days later.

That would be cool. If it reversed photosynthesis, all the plants would start shining like little light bulbs.
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby bighop » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:02 am

Locked&Loaded wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
MarkM wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

Are you spraying it?

This guy is probably why.
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18595
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:12 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

Glyphosate is the active ingredient in it. Same as roundup. Just another name.
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
Westtennduckhunter
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:17 am

Some days you just wake up and think , I`m gonna buy myself another Harley :thumbsup: found a nice soft tail that may be coming home with me
OGblackcloud
State Moderator

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:18 am

OGblackcloud wrote:Some days you just wake up and think , I`m gonna buy myself another Harley :thumbsup: found a nice soft tail that may be coming home with me

Almost riding weather buddy. Better get it. :scooter:
Tengo demasiado caca
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:22 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:Some days you just wake up and think , I`m gonna buy myself another Harley :thumbsup: found a nice soft tail that may be coming home with me

I was looking at one in Ohio and was half tempted to ask you to check it out for me . While I was debating the distance of travel and myself it was sold and at a price that almost made me cry.
OGblackcloud
State Moderator

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:23 am

OGblackcloud wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

I was looking at one in Ohio and was half tempted to ask you to check it out for me . While I was debating the distance of travel and myself it was sold and at a price that almost made me cry.

Where was it?
Tengo demasiado caca
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby OGblackcloud » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:31 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

Where was it?

Place called Ross
OGblackcloud
State Moderator

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:34 am

OGblackcloud wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

Where was it?

Place called Ross

Just north of CIncy. I'd have done it for ya.
Tengo demasiado caca
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole