DHC Million Thread almost has 20 Million views...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OGblackcloud » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:10 am

Morning guys :beer:
User avatar
OGblackcloud
State Moderator
 
Posts: 19678
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Minnesota / Calif.


Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:10 am

Good morning gentlemen.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter
 
Posts: 6408
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:02 pm
Location: Southern Wisconsin

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:29 am

Mornin folks, sitting in a sales meeting with the owner. Should get interesting soon.
OHIODUCKA5 gives dry hobo jerks at the truck stop.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 7599
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:00 am

I have a canker sore on my tongue. It hurts and makes me angry.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter
 
Posts: 6408
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:02 pm
Location: Southern Wisconsin

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:12 am

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:I have a canker sore on my tongue. It hurts and makes me angry.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4

You get those from licking butt holes I hear
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8815
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:42 am

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:I have a canker sore on my tongue. It hurts and makes me angry.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4

That's HSV1


Sent from my new blue iPhone with Anti-Botiz software
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 6944
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:01 am

tmclaimerFL wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:I have a canker sore on my tongue. It hurts and makes me angry.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4

That's HSV1


Sent from my new blue iPhone with Anti-Botiz software

There ain't no bugs on me. I have the most inappropriate GIF for this but I don't want to get permanently banned.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter
 
Posts: 6408
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:02 pm
Location: Southern Wisconsin

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:02 am

t_baker wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:I have a canker sore on my tongue. It hurts and makes me angry.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4

You get those from licking butt holes I hear

Don't judge people that tongue-punch fartboxes. The little chili rings need some love every now and again, too.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter
 
Posts: 6408
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:02 pm
Location: Southern Wisconsin

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OGblackcloud » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:12 am

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
t_baker wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:I have a canker sore on my tongue. It hurts and makes me angry.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4

You get those from licking butt holes I hear

Don't judge people that tongue-punch fartboxes. The little chili rings need some love every now and again, too.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4

That's how you got that stanker sore for reals if you been doing that
User avatar
OGblackcloud
State Moderator
 
Posts: 19678
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Minnesota / Calif.

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:35 am

Had our internet manager who is a female ask if I had a girlfriend, I said yes I do. She quickly stated does she iron your shirts. I told her no but I am accepting applications.
OHIODUCKA5 gives dry hobo jerks at the truck stop.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 7599
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OGblackcloud » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:39 am

quacknstack6 wrote:Had our internet manager who is a female ask if I had a girlfriend, I said yes I do. She quickly stated does she iron your shirts. I told her no but I am accepting applications.

Do you really want us to believe that ?
Picture of her holding a piece of paper with DHC on it or its all a lie
User avatar
OGblackcloud
State Moderator
 
Posts: 19678
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm
Location: Minnesota / Calif.

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:32 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:Had our internet manager who is a female ask if I had a girlfriend, I said yes I do. She quickly stated does she iron your shirts. I told her no but I am accepting applications.

Do you really want us to believe that ?
Picture of her holding a piece of paper with DHC on it or its all a lie

What does the sign prove? That she is real? OG c'mon now, I'm not as gullible as doc.
OHIODUCKA5 gives dry hobo jerks at the truck stop.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 7599
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby 18javelin » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:49 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:Had our internet manager who is a female ask if I had a girlfriend, I said yes I do. She quickly stated does she iron your shirts. I told her no but I am accepting applications.

Do you really want us to believe that ?
Picture of her holding a piece of paper with DHC on it or its all a lie

What does the sign prove? That she is real? OG c'mon now, I'm not as gullible as doc.

The pic of the sign proves you have balls, wait.... :huh: yep still no pic....
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
User avatar
18javelin
hunter
 
Posts: 4560
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 am
Location: Eckerty IN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:47 pm

18javelin wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:Had our internet manager who is a female ask if I had a girlfriend, I said yes I do. She quickly stated does she iron your shirts. I told her no but I am accepting applications.

Do you really want us to believe that ?
Picture of her holding a piece of paper with DHC on it or its all a lie

What does the sign prove? That she is real? OG c'mon now, I'm not as gullible as doc.

The pic of the sign proves you have balls, wait.... :huh: yep still no pic....

Don't you have a turkey to miss?
OHIODUCKA5 gives dry hobo jerks at the truck stop.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 7599
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:39 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
t_baker wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:I have a canker sore on my tongue. It hurts and makes me angry.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4

You get those from licking butt holes I hear

Don't judge people that tongue-punch fartboxes. The little chili rings need some love every now and again, too.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4

That's how you got that stanker sore for reals if you been doing that

I for one do not lick buttholes. I think I got it from all the chew and beer I've consumed within the last week.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter
 
Posts: 6408
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:02 pm
Location: Southern Wisconsin

DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:43 pm

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
t_baker wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:I have a canker sore on my tongue. It hurts and makes me angry.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4

You get those from licking butt holes I hear

Don't judge people that tongue-punch fartboxes. The little chili rings need some love every now and again, too.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4

That's how you got that stanker sore for reals if you been doing that

I for one do lick buttholes. I think I got it from my boyfriend.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4

Don't lie. FIFY.
OHIODUCKA5 gives dry hobo jerks at the truck stop.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 7599
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:57 pm

Clay bar my truck fertilized the yard. Now I'm cooking steaks onda grill

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?


Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19005
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Cujo1 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:11 pm

Two more bite the dust. A little beard rot on one, but he will eat the same. 3 sets, two dead birds and a pair that were on there way until a farmer came by spraying the field. Made a loop and set up again on them and called in a mouthy hen and that is it. Tags are getting filled.
turkeys.jpg
If you believe in the 150 pellets in the 10 inch circle, I guarantee you will miss more turkeys!!
User avatar
Cujo1
hunter
 
Posts: 7808
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:52 pm
Location: Southern Illinois

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:28 pm

Drunk
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8815
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Cujo1 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:29 pm

t_baker wrote:Drunk

Drank
If you believe in the 150 pellets in the 10 inch circle, I guarantee you will miss more turkeys!!
User avatar
Cujo1
hunter
 
Posts: 7808
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:52 pm
Location: Southern Illinois

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby sprigs4days » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:07 pm

Cujo1 wrote:Two more bite the dust. A little beard rot on one, but he will eat the same. 3 sets, two dead birds and a pair that were on there way until a farmer came by spraying the field. Made a loop and set up again on them and called in a mouthy hen and that is it. Tags are getting filled.
turkeys.jpg

Nice


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good can triumph over evil if the angels are as organized as the mafia
User avatar
sprigs4days
hunter
 
Posts: 5264
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 am
Location: California

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby sprigs4days » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:12 pm

Might've found a new fishing hole
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good can triumph over evil if the angels are as organized as the mafia
User avatar
sprigs4days
hunter
 
Posts: 5264
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 am
Location: California

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:44 pm

Cujo1 wrote:
t_baker wrote:Drunk

Drank

I wish. Been fighting a head cold all week

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?


Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19005
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Botiz630 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:44 pm

Helped a buddy relocate a fence all day. What great fun that was. Looking to get drunk right now.
What was big was not the trout, but the chance. - Aldo Leopold
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 19874
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Indaswamp » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:49 pm

Cujo1 wrote:Two more bite the dust. A little beard rot on one, but he will eat the same. 3 sets, two dead birds and a pair that were on there way until a farmer came by spraying the field. Made a loop and set up again on them and called in a mouthy hen and that is it. Tags are getting filled.
turkeys.jpg

Nice!
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 65101
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests