DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby jaysweet3 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:37 pm

Out fishing in a buddies boat today, didn't catch but a couple short lmb. My buddies motor running fine, but occasionally, a loud chirp would come out of the top end or the motor. The more throttle the louder the chirp. Anyone ever experience this?
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
User avatar
jaysweet3
hunter
 
Posts: 8176
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:42 am
Location: N. Illinois


DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby bighop » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:17 pm

jaysweet3 wrote:Out fishing in a buddies boat today, didn't catch but a couple short lmb. My buddies motor running fine, but occasionally, a loud chirp would come out of the top end or the motor. The more throttle the louder the chirp. Anyone ever experience this?

Probably time to get all the guys together and drink some beers and watch it try to mate.
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 6785
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby t_baker » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:47 pm

jaysweet3 wrote:Out fishing in a buddies boat today, didn't catch but a couple short lmb. My buddies motor running fine, but occasionally, a loud chirp would come out of the top end or the motor. The more throttle the louder the chirp. Anyone ever experience this?

Did a coil come loose and hit the flywheel? Seen that happen before.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7697
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby jaysweet3 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:53 pm

bighop wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:Out fishing in a buddies boat today, didn't catch but a couple short lmb. My buddies motor running fine, but occasionally, a loud chirp would come out of the top end or the motor. The more throttle the louder the chirp. Anyone ever experience this?

Probably time to get all the guys together and drink some beers and watch it try to mate.

That was this morning. We need something to do tonight.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
User avatar
jaysweet3
hunter
 
Posts: 8176
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:42 am
Location: N. Illinois

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:03 pm

jaysweet3 wrote:Out fishing in a buddies boat today, didn't catch but a couple short lmb. My buddies motor running fine, but occasionally, a loud chirp would come out of the top end or the motor. The more throttle the louder the chirp. Anyone ever experience this?

What are LMB? Lima beans?

Sent from Sconnieland
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter
 
Posts: 5242
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:02 pm
Location: Southern Wisconsin

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Ohhh largemouth. I got you dawg.

Sent from Sconnieland
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter
 
Posts: 5242
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:02 pm
Location: Southern Wisconsin

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby jaysweet3 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:06 pm

[q uote="WisconsinWaterfowler"]Ohhh largemouth. I got you dawg.

Sent from Sconnieland[/quote]

You're a smart one...
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
User avatar
jaysweet3
hunter
 
Posts: 8176
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:42 am
Location: N. Illinois

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby T Man » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:15 pm

Image
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
User avatar
T Man
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 5721
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere the English language is being abused...

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby bighop » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Not too crappy
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 6785
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby T Man » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:42 pm

bighop wrote:Not too crappy


I seewhat you did there
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
User avatar
T Man
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 5721
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere the English language is being abused...

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:52 pm

T Man wrote:Image

Nice speck Tman.


Sent from my new blue iPhone with Anti-Botiz software
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby T Man » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:57 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:
T Man wrote:Image

Nice speck Tman.


Sent from my new blue iPhone with Anti-Botiz software


That's a white crappie. Measured out to 15" but only weighed in at 1lb 6oz.
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
User avatar
T Man
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 5721
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere the English language is being abused...

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby Indaswamp » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:22 pm

T Man wrote:Image

Don't know how it is up there, but here in Louisiana it is legal to pinch the tail together on fish when measuring them. It woulda added 1/2 inch to that fish. :thumbsup:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56770
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby Indaswamp » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:25 pm

:lol3: I was ROFLMAO when I saw this...
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56770
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby beretta24 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:14 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
T Man wrote:Image

Don't know how it is up there, but here in Louisiana it is legal to pinch the tail together on fish when measuring them. It woulda added 1/2 inch to that fish. :thumbsup:

I've never caught a white crappie even close to that...nice slab.
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 5689
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:03 pm

T Man wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
T Man wrote:Image

Nice speck Tman.


Sent from my new blue iPhone with Anti-Botiz software


That's a white crappie. Measured out to 15" but only weighed in at 1lb 6oz.

I call em all speckled perch. Whether they are white or black.


Sent from my new blue iPhone with Anti-Botiz software
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby OGblackcloud » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:33 am

Morning guys :beer:
User avatar
OGblackcloud
hunter
 
Posts: 12844
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby KRB » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:01 am

Good morning OG.
KRB
hunter
 
Posts: 1770
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:12 pm
Location: South Shore LI

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby Indaswamp » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:47 pm

BLT for lunch...

3/4 lb. of Wrights bacon, fresh lettuce and home grown tomato on Jimmy John's French bread.....It was awesome! :clapping:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56770
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby aunt betty » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:52 pm

If you're sitting there trying to figure out what movie to watch tonight ¨Sounder¨ is on Turner Classic Movies tonight. Its about Louisiana share croppers. The only character in the book with a name is the dog...Sounder.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
User avatar
aunt betty
hunter
 
Posts: 11006
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:09 pm
Location: Go HOGS!

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:13 pm

Indaswamp wrote:BLT for lunch...

3/4 lb. of Wrights bacon, fresh lettuce and home grown tomato on Jimmy John's French bread.....It was awesome! :clapping:

Made bell pepper cream sauce for dinner tonight for my FIL's gift.


Sent from my new blue iPhone with Anti-Botiz software
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 5859
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby MarkM » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:26 pm

aunt betty wrote:If you're sitting there trying to figure out what movie to watch tonight ¨Sounder¨ is on Turner Classic Movies tonight. Its about Louisiana share croppers. The only character in the book with a name is the dog...Sounder.

I'll pass. I'm far to busy trying to find work in North Dakota
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2423
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby Rick Hall » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:34 pm

Didn't think it possible to not find work in ND now.
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
User avatar
Rick Hall
hunter
 
Posts: 13510
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby MarkM » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:36 pm

Rick Hall wrote:Didn't think it possible to not find work in ND now.

I was told by AB that it was a waste of time to try and find work here. Luckily I've found a somewhat steady job, hard to find somewhere that you can work more than 6 days a week though.
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2423
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: DHC Million Thread almost has 10 Million views...

Postby beretta24 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:59 pm

What type of work are you doing?
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 5689
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JRS, OGblackcloud, tmclaimerFL and 32 guests