Dyersburg Public Hunting

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, La. Hunter, Preacher1011, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby aggiechiro » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:59 pm

Have Gun Will Travel wrote:Come on guys, its right near Farmington Bay. We all know the hunting is great as long as there isnt any ice at the ramp.



doesn't shooting time start 2 hours before sunrise there, with a 10 minute no limit applies zone at sun up?
Gig 'em!
User avatar
aggiechiro
hunter
 
Posts: 5769
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:30 pm
Location: Houston by way of Aggieland and East Bernard


Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby teddysberna » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:01 pm

These guys aren't even polite any more!! :mad: Can't even ask in a courteous manner, no please, I appreciate it, thanks, Nothing! Shame on him for trying to internet scout without manners... I think BotiTs should edit his first post or remove it so people don't get confused and think stuff like that is ok and welcomed with friendly responses...
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
User avatar
teddysberna
hunter
 
Posts: 4794
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:25 pm
Location: Georgetown KY

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby i_willie12 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Almost 24 hours still only one post :lame:

Its a good thing you didnt ask this about 3-4 weeks ago you would have been killed!!!!!! :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: Its after season now everyone is tired and not protecting there spots right now
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
User avatar
i_willie12
hunter
 
Posts: 4004
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:42 am
Location: Marshall MO

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby Have Gun Will Travel » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:46 pm

aggiechiro wrote:
Have Gun Will Travel wrote:Come on guys, its right near Farmington Bay. We all know the hunting is great as long as there isnt any ice at the ramp.



doesn't shooting time start 2 hours before sunrise there, with a 10 minute no limit applies zone at sun up?



Well I didnt want to give him all the info.
adustydawg2 wrote: maybe, just maybe, if you held your mouth right and prayed a little, you might get a 1 day invite before the end of the season. :eek: :hammer: Just a possibility. :bow: Send me a pm. :hi:
User avatar
Have Gun Will Travel
hunter
 
Posts: 4174
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:25 pm
Location: Eastern Shore of Virginia

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby vincentpa » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
vincentpa wrote:Botiz ruined it by posting something nice so early. That action deflated the entire group. Dammit Botiz!!!!!!!! Please refrain from being nice to newbie internet scouters. I really needed to blow off some steam today. :mad:

it's "Botits" vinny...
we petitioned David to have his name changed about 2 years ago, he got denied so the name stuck...


I'll get with the program next time.
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
User avatar
vincentpa
hunter
 
Posts: 7715
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:50 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby aggiechiro » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Have Gun Will Travel wrote:
aggiechiro wrote:
Have Gun Will Travel wrote:Come on guys, its right near Farmington Bay. We all know the hunting is great as long as there isnt any ice at the ramp.



doesn't shooting time start 2 hours before sunrise there, with a 10 minute no limit applies zone at sun up?



Well I didnt want to give him all the info.



i didn't tell him about the super double secret late season that lets him shoot ducks until may. all he'd need is the secret password if questioned by a warden- "i pay your salary"
Gig 'em!
User avatar
aggiechiro
hunter
 
Posts: 5769
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:30 pm
Location: Houston by way of Aggieland and East Bernard

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby BandedBrother25 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:29 pm

My bad on my first post wasnt trying to take anyones hot spots just looking for some info
BandedBrother25
hunter
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:20 pm
Location: West Tennessee

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby aggiechiro » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 pm

BandedBrother25 wrote:My bad on my first post wasnt trying to take anyones hot spots just looking for some info



that response was no fun. can't you get all offended or try to get secret spots? how are we supposed to rip on a post like this? very inconsiderate if you ask me. :biggrin:
Gig 'em!
User avatar
aggiechiro
hunter
 
Posts: 5769
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:30 pm
Location: Houston by way of Aggieland and East Bernard

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:35 pm

aggiechiro wrote:
BandedBrother25 wrote:My bad on my first post wasnt trying to take anyones hot spots just looking for some info



that response was no fun. can't you get all offended or try to get secret spots? how are we supposed to rip on a post like this? very inconsiderate if you ask me. :biggrin:

Aggie, I already gave him the super secret spot...Washersburg. It's a little tight as it is a small body of water...just be sure the lid is up! :thumbsup:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 54688
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby BandedBrother25 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:40 pm

So whatsup yall got to rip on the rookie
BandedBrother25
hunter
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:20 pm
Location: West Tennessee

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:43 pm

BandedBrother25 wrote:So whatsup yall got to rip on the rookie


BigRiver wrote: :welcome:

To DHC

Lots of great info available here. And some real sh!t too. Buckle up and have fun :thumbsup:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 54688
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby aggiechiro » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:33 pm

BandedBrother25 wrote:So whatsup yall got to rip on the rookie



well yeah. doesn't it happen in every great group? you should see what supreme court nominees have to go through...
Gig 'em!
User avatar
aggiechiro
hunter
 
Posts: 5769
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:30 pm
Location: Houston by way of Aggieland and East Bernard

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby Botiz630 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:19 pm

vincentpa wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
vincentpa wrote:Botiz ruined it by posting something nice so early. That action deflated the entire group. Dammit Botiz!!!!!!!! Please refrain from being nice to newbie internet scouters. I really needed to blow off some steam today. :mad:

it's "Botits" vinny...
we petitioned David to have his name changed about 2 years ago, he got denied so the name stuck...


I'll get with the program next time.


Respect my tits!
This is the Internet. This is serious.
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 15236
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby Have Gun Will Travel » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:14 pm

Here you go Montana...knew this would come in handy...



Follow that there link banded bro...
[url]
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting[/url]
adustydawg2 wrote: maybe, just maybe, if you held your mouth right and prayed a little, you might get a 1 day invite before the end of the season. :eek: :hammer: Just a possibility. :bow: Send me a pm. :hi:
User avatar
Have Gun Will Travel
hunter
 
Posts: 4174
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:25 pm
Location: Eastern Shore of Virginia

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby BigRiver » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Botiz630 wrote:Respect my tits!


I'm still trying to figure it out...

Botiz

Bodhisattva Tizdale?
User avatar
BigRiver
"Keep scouting my friends!"
 
Posts: 2541
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:02 am
Location: SE Minnesota Not SEMN

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby RShockley » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Have Gun Will Travel wrote:Here you go Montana...knew this would come in handy...



Follow that there link banded bro...
[url]
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting[/url]

X2
User avatar
RShockley
hunter
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:59 pm
Location: Fort Worth

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby BigRiver » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:27 pm

Have Gun Will Travel wrote:Here you go Montana...knew this would come in handy...



Follow that there link banded bro...
[url]
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting[/url]


I DEMAND THIS BE STICKIED IMMEDIATELY!!!!! :lol3:
User avatar
BigRiver
"Keep scouting my friends!"
 
Posts: 2541
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:02 am
Location: SE Minnesota Not SEMN

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby Botiz630 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:45 pm

BigRiver wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:Respect my tits!


I'm still trying to figure it out...

Botiz

Bodhisattva Tizdale?


PM sent BR
This is the Internet. This is serious.
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 15236
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby Indawoods » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:39 pm

BandedBrother25 wrote:So whatsup yall got to rip on the rookie


No rippin dude, here's some help:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dyersburg
assateague wrote:I'm not THAT cheap.


-on the viability of Pabst Blue Ribbon as a thirst quenching barley pop.
User avatar
Indawoods
hunter
 
Posts: 6435
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: Gonzales, LA

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby RShockley » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:01 pm

Indawoods wrote:
BandedBrother25 wrote:So whatsup yall got to rip on the rookie


No rippin dude, here's some help:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dyersburg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
RShockley
hunter
 
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:59 pm
Location: Fort Worth

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby aggiechiro » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:23 pm

BandedBrother25 wrote:So whatsup yall got to rip on the rookie



you think its bad meow, wait till the real hazing starts.
Gig 'em!
User avatar
aggiechiro
hunter
 
Posts: 5769
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:30 pm
Location: Houston by way of Aggieland and East Bernard

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby Indawoods » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:35 pm

aggiechiro wrote:
BandedBrother25 wrote:So whatsup yall got to rip on the rookie



you think its bad meow, wait till the real hazing starts.


He might want to leave meow.
assateague wrote:I'm not THAT cheap.


-on the viability of Pabst Blue Ribbon as a thirst quenching barley pop.
User avatar
Indawoods
hunter
 
Posts: 6435
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: Gonzales, LA

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:24 am

Image
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 54688
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby teddysberna » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:40 am

Inda, do you have DYERsburg confused with DRYERsburg? Or are you just going with it for fun?? :huh: :huh: HAHA :yes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer:
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
User avatar
teddysberna
hunter
 
Posts: 4794
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:25 pm
Location: Georgetown KY

Re: Dyersburg Public Hunting

Postby Indaswamp » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:46 am

teddysberna wrote:Inda, do you have DYERsburg confused with DRYERsburg? Or are you just going with it for fun?? :huh: :huh: HAHA :yes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer:


:thumbsup:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 54688
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ilgoose, j4038, OKhunter, wkebrdr, xrated, youngoilguy and 26 guests