Duck Hunting Forum banner

Late Night Snack Thread (formerly FIL)

58K views 2K replies 131 participants last post by  Botiz630 
#1 ·
Chicken Salad Sandwich, Lemonade, Pretzels

This is the formerly Late Night Snack Thread.

which has reverted, due to said fat lawyer losing the equivalent mass of a small child. kudos counselor. :thumbsup:

#6 ·
So many choices.
Dungeness Crab and whiskey
deer roast and whiskey
ribeye with macaroni salad
moose t-bone with whiskey
Finish any one with a cigarette

too many left overs here. My friends at the place I'm renting like to cook.

#9 ·
summer sausage or pepperoni, followed by copenhagen and whiskey, and a 2 am duece. :thumbsup:

#13 ·
Objection: Improper thread name. Proposed change: Fat Insomiac Chefs.

Even though I'll likely get pinned with this, I had a friend who was a waiter who pushed around 350 lbs., if not more. He would get off work, having not eaten all day, and fix the following:

1 package of ground sausage, fried in pan.
1 package of sausage links, fried in pan.
1 lb. bag of french fries, cooked in microwave.
Season with salt and artificial nacho cheese to taste.

Plating:
Microwaved french fries line the bottom of the platter, topped with the two types of sausage. Pour the greese the remains in the pan from frying the sausage over the plate and top with cheese. Jalapenos optional.

Consume while reading a book before bed.

We gave him heck about it. He has since lost a bunch of weight.

#15 ·
WTN10 said:

Even though I'll likely get pinned with this, I had a friend who was a waiter who pushed around 350 lbs., if not more. He would get off work, having not eaten all day, and fix the following:

Plating:
Microwaved french fries line the bottom of the platter, topped with the two types of sausage. Pour the greese the remains in the pan from frying the sausage over the plate and top with cheese. Jalapenos optional.

Is he still alive?

#16 ·
Yep.

He and some other larger gentlemen would also frequent "Waffle House" late at night and order triple hashbrowns, all the way. (For those of you who are familiar with Waffle House terminology.)

He was also big on breakfast buffets. Here's a sample from one of those outings:

Find the largest plate and cover the bottom with split biscuits. Cover the biscuits with sausage patties and sausage links. Top with gravy. Cover the gravy in bacon. Top with cheese. Sit. Eat.

#17 ·
WTN10 said:

Plating:

WOW, thats an impressive meal/artery clogger right there!

#18 ·
The nastiest part, to me at least, was the microwaved french fries. He had access to an oven and a fry. He prefered to nuke them though. :huh:

#20 ·
Botiz630 said:
[quote="Rat Creek" Anything with peanut butter on it.
x2 in a big way. I could live on nothing but peanut butter and be perfectly happy.[/quote]

X3. Y'all need to order some stein's cane syrup. Mix it w/ peanut butter and it's lights out.

#22 ·
53 hits of acid, a quarter pound of green, 1/5 of jack daniels and about a half quart of ether

#26 ·
bayouboy said:
jehler said:
53 hits of acid, a quarter pound of green, 1/5 of jack daniels and about a half quart of ether
You're not coming back from 53 hits.
I disagree bit I guess it's relative to where you were at when you left :hi:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.