HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby ncbufflehead » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:21 pm

YOU ARE FREE :yes:
User avatar
ncbufflehead
hunter
 
Posts: 3177
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:30 pm


Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby BigRiver » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Is this your plan to let him know :clapping:
User avatar
BigRiver
"Keep scouting my friends!"
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:02 am
Location: SE Minnesota Not SEMN

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby assateague » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:29 pm

BigRiver wrote:Is this your plan to let him know :clapping:


The all caps made it better, because that's louder. That way he can hear it.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
User avatar
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire
 
Posts: 21277
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:25 pm
Location: Eastern Shore, People's Republic of Maryland

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby ncbufflehead » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:45 pm

assateague wrote:
BigRiver wrote:Is this your plan to let him know :clapping:


The all caps made it better, because that's louder. That way he can hear it.
:lol3:
User avatar
ncbufflehead
hunter
 
Posts: 3177
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:25 pm

I almost fell over laughing from that one. Wouldn't have been good, I'm on the toilet.
ScaupHunter wrote:Oompa Loompa Loofah de do. Who wants to share a Loofa with you?
ducks~n~bucks
McLovin
 
Posts: 3626
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby aggiechiro » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:59 pm

assateague wrote:
BigRiver wrote:Is this your plan to let him know :clapping:


The all caps made it better, because that's louder. That way he can hear it.



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gig 'em!
User avatar
aggiechiro
hunter
 
Posts: 5769
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:30 pm
Location: Houston by way of Aggieland and East Bernard

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby huntall6 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:18 am

i wouldnt be surprised if he was already here blowin up the Hawaii forum.
steve-o wrote:Fight like a kid and you will never lose.


vincentpa wrote: My hairdresser is gay.
User avatar
huntall6
State Moderator
 
Posts: 4587
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:42 am
Location: Central IL

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:48 am

huntall6 wrote:i wouldnt be surprised if he was already here blowin up the Hawaii forum.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 57415
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby cam liden » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:51 pm

ducks~n~bucks wrote:I almost fell over laughing from that one. Wouldn't have been good, I'm on the toilet.

does anybody else launch ass rockets while on DHC? just curious. It would effect my posts significantly.
cam liden
hunter
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 12:44 pm
Location: Martinsville, IN

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby tucker301 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Was a carrier pigeon sent as well?
tucker301
hunter
 
Posts: 4657
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:58 pm

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:34 pm

cam liden wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:I almost fell over laughing from that one. Wouldn't have been good, I'm on the toilet.

does anybody else launch ass rockets while on DHC? just curious. It would effect my posts significantly.

That's the only time I'm on DHC.
ScaupHunter wrote:Oompa Loompa Loofah de do. Who wants to share a Loofa with you?
ducks~n~bucks
McLovin
 
Posts: 3626
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:42 pm

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
cam liden wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:I almost fell over laughing from that one. Wouldn't have been good, I'm on the toilet.

does anybody else launch ass rockets while on DHC? just curious. It would effect my posts significantly.

That's the only time I'm on DHC.

so your taking a crap right now??? great...I think it's time for a tag name!!!!

Super crapper!
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 57415
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby BigRiver » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:43 pm

tucker301 wrote:Was a carrier pigeon sent as well?


Instead of the pigeon the NCbuffie decided to go with...
Image
User avatar
BigRiver
"Keep scouting my friends!"
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:02 am
Location: SE Minnesota Not SEMN

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby ncbufflehead » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:That's the only time I'm on DHC.

so your taking a crap right now??? great...I think it's time for a tag name!!!!

Super crapper!

poop~n~post
User avatar
ncbufflehead
hunter
 
Posts: 3177
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Indaswamp » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:46 pm

ncbufflehead wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:That's the only time I'm on DHC.

so your taking a crap right now??? great...I think it's time for a tag name!!!!

Super crapper!

poop~n~post

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: even better!!
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 57415
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby ncbufflehead » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:49 pm

BigRiver wrote:
tucker301 wrote:Was a carrier pigeon sent as well?


Instead of the pigeon the NCbuffie decided to go with...
Image
also,i sent a messenger. takes eight days on horse back. hopefuly we'll hear something out of him in a week or so.
User avatar
ncbufflehead
hunter
 
Posts: 3177
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby ncbufflehead » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:53 pm

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
cam liden wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:I almost fell over laughing from that one. Wouldn't have been good, I'm on the toilet.

does anybody else launch ass rockets while on DHC? just curious. It would effect my posts significantly.

That's the only time I'm on DHC.
some body find a picture and make this guy a poster.
User avatar
ncbufflehead
hunter
 
Posts: 3177
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:16 pm

I don't know whether to be honored or embarassed. :biggrin:
ScaupHunter wrote:Oompa Loompa Loofah de do. Who wants to share a Loofa with you?
ducks~n~bucks
McLovin
 
Posts: 3626
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby cam liden » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:57 pm

its like when i get a phone call while on the john:

friend, "hey man what are you up to?"
me, "uh, not much, just uh, watchin a little tv."

and then hopefully they don't ask you what show your watchin.
cam liden
hunter
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 12:44 pm
Location: Martinsville, IN

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby aggiechiro » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:02 pm

cam liden wrote:its like when i get a phone call while on the john:

friend, "hey man what are you up to?"
me, "uh, not much, just uh, watchin a little tv."

and then hopefully they don't ask you what show your watchin.



you do know you could just not answer and call them back later. mankind survived for a longtime without cell phones.
Gig 'em!
User avatar
aggiechiro
hunter
 
Posts: 5769
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:30 pm
Location: Houston by way of Aggieland and East Bernard

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby ncbufflehead » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:12 pm

aggiechiro wrote:
cam liden wrote:its like when i get a phone call while on the john:

friend, "hey man what are you up to?"
me, "uh, not much, just uh, watchin a little tv."

and then hopefully they don't ask you what show your watchin.



you do know you could just not answer and call them back later. mankind survived for a longtime without cell phones.
yeah, no $#!+ :hammer:
User avatar
ncbufflehead
hunter
 
Posts: 3177
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby aggiechiro » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:18 pm

:lol:
Gig 'em!
User avatar
aggiechiro
hunter
 
Posts: 5769
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:30 pm
Location: Houston by way of Aggieland and East Bernard

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby vincentpa » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:24 am

If UR comes back, he's going to be so happy to find so many guys on their knees with mouths open.
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
User avatar
vincentpa
hunter
 
Posts: 7723
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:50 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby assateague » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:26 am

You're already not gonna like him.
WOLVERINES

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Let a man vote to give himself a fish and he eats until society collapses.
User avatar
assateague
Emu hunter extraordinaire
 
Posts: 21277
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:25 pm
Location: Eastern Shore, People's Republic of Maryland

Re: HEY UNDERRADAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby grizz18 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:32 am

ncbufflehead wrote:
aggiechiro wrote:
cam liden wrote:its like when i get a phone call while on the john:

friend, "hey man what are you up to?"
me, "uh, not much, just uh, watchin a little tv."

and then hopefully they don't ask you what show your watchin.



you do know you could just not answer and call them back later. mankind survived for a longtime without cell phones.
yeah, no $#!+ :hammer:


I usually make most of my phone calls when on the jon. Its seems to be the least busy time, no problem here answering:

me- "Hello"
caller- "what you doing"
me- "droppin duece"
caller- "nasty"
User avatar
grizz18
Squatch Life
 
Posts: 13215
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:33 am
Location: NC

Next

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cujo1, Deadstream99, eastbaybirdkiller, Jcochran88, OGblackcloud, Papachessie, Yahoo [Bot] and 43 guests