Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.
Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter
any good diver spreads to show.
Ring Bill: 2
Black Ducks: 3
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:05 pm
canbackhunter; with all of your questions, you seem to be pretty inexperienced. I hope they county sheriff dive team does not have to retrieve your body.
- Account Suspended for Personal Attacks
- Posts: 1792
- Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:54 pm
- Location: Oregon
canbackhunter wrote:any good diver spreads to show.
Try the diver forum.
Save a Salmonid, shoot a sawbill
- Posts: 2445
- Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:09 pm
- Location: Goble, OR overlooking the Big "C"
I found that stacking a drake on top of a hen is very effective. The other ducks pile in trying to get in on the action.
CLUTCHfan wrote: Never bring a penis to a knife fight.
- Posts: 3167
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:59 pm
- Location: Oakland County, Michigan
Return to The Honey Hole
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], ibedamn and 14 guests