Can we get Tap talk app for Iphone/ Droid

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Postby J.Walton » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Chris Hustad wrote:Glad to hear some are liking it.

ME TOO! Thought I was on my own here for a min! Lol

J.Wal
J.Walton
hunter

Re: Can we get Tap talk app for Iphone/ Droid

Postby slowshooter » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:37 pm

lancej wrote:
slowshooter wrote:It doesn't make it easier for me. I can search, type and post from my phone via the browser.

Personally sick of "ease of use" software ruining my online experiences.

You grumpy old duck :lol:

BTW, 70 up. 1 hour sleep. I blame you :yes:

The picture taker was writing checks.

Lance

WTG!!! LOL! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
All this for a bowl of borscht.
slowshooter
hunter

Postby DUCoastie » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Finally! Thanks Chris, I've been waiting for this since I first joined and brought it up last year!
DUCoastie
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:43 pm

J.Walton wrote:
And sorry you think people that take advantage of technology half to be " teenagers" maby if y'all would try it y'all wouldn't act like yall got a corn cob up yalls crack.

It was a joke. You've been here since the beginning of the month, you get no freebie pass for not knowing that. :hi:
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby DUCoastie » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:50 pm

J.Walton wrote:I don't know why y'all are being so hostile over this. Y'all would never have known it was on here other than reading about it.

As for a sales person, I ain't one. I ware a gun and vest at my job bro!

And sorry you think people that take advantage of technology half to be " teenagers" maby if y'all would try it y'all wouldn't act like yall got a corn cob up yalls crack.

This app does not effect you unless you want it to, so your opinion isn't really needed. It is a open forum and you are more than welcome to show your hate/ stupidity towards " ease of use" technology but don't be bashing me personally, you don't know me Sr.'s

J.Wal

I went through this last time I tried to get everyone on board. What I didn't do was insult anyone, I am an IT so I run into people daily that are not "tech savy" and making cracks about them doesn't help. I knew the first time I asked for this software to be installed the reason it didn't go over well was because most users here didn't understand it or want the change.

We got what we wanted don't ruin it by being rude to everyone. I've made some good friends here and plan on hunting with a few this coming season. All good guys around these parts. Even if they are a little slow :lol3: :lol3:
DUCoastie
hunter

Postby Redbeard » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:57 pm

I ain't reading this entire thread. What's the word? We doin it?
"Jedge, y' know, suh, us all has ouh good an' ouh bad days wid de ducks. Yes, my lawdy, us sho' do. Dey's times whin de ducks flies all ovah ev'ything an' ev'ybody, an' still us kain't none o' us hit nuthin'- lak me an' you wuz' dis mawnin' "
Redbeard
Super Trooper

Postby Preacher1011 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:57 pm

DUCoastie wrote:
J.Walton wrote:I don't know why y'all are being so hostile over this. Y'all would never have known it was on here other than reading about it.

This app does not effect you unless you want it to, so your opinion isn't really needed. It is a open forum and you are more than welcome to show your hate/ stupidity towards " ease of use" technology but don't be bashing me personally, you don't know me Sr.'s

J.Wal

I went through this last time I tried to get everyone on board. What I didn't do was insult anyone, I am an IT so I run into people daily that are not "tech savy" and making cracks about them doesn't help. I knew the first time I asked for this software to be installed the reason it didn't go over well was because most users here didn't understand it or want the change.

We got what we wanted don't ruin it by being rude to everyone. I've made some good friends here and plan on hunting with a few this coming season. All good guys around these parts. Even if they are a little slow :lol3: :lol3:

Wait a minute. Does that mean Clyde's back????

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby DanJeffandJack » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:05 pm

Do it redbeard. This thing is awesome.
vincentpa wrote:The southern boys get it all. It's not right.
DanJeffandJack
hunter

Postby J.Walton » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:10 pm

I am the most laid back type of guy. I am here to make friends and learn from all of y'all. But I sure don't feel welcomed when I get wise cracks right off the bat. I know I am new here and understand that, but that ain't a reason to not hear me out and bash me.

I think this will help the forum grow and get more people involved. It makes it easier for me and some other people.

I am hoping this all can be forgot and start back at square one. Again. I wanted this for ease of going mobile and wasn't expecting any complaints, it's a voluntary application. What did you expect me to say when someone bashed me? I actually was polite about it.

J.Wal
J.Walton
hunter

Postby J.Walton » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:14 pm

And I am not trying to nor ment to insult anyone, honestly. I would have no point on being on here if I was intending to do that. I would like this forum to get me educated some before this next season. I am green to duck hunting.

J.Wal
J.Walton
hunter

Postby tcdrakeman » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:16 pm

:welcome:
tcdrakeman
hunter

Postby Redbeard » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:20 pm

jensenja wrote:Do it redbeard. This thing is awesome.

Without reading the whole thing, I'm guessing this Walton fella requested the tap talk thing. Some guys smarted off about him being a newbie and asking for change. They were alittle rough about it. He was easily offended with butt hurt feelings, he snapped back and now feels like he's havin trouble fittin in

How close am I?
"Jedge, y' know, suh, us all has ouh good an' ouh bad days wid de ducks. Yes, my lawdy, us sho' do. Dey's times whin de ducks flies all ovah ev'ything an' ev'ybody, an' still us kain't none o' us hit nuthin'- lak me an' you wuz' dis mawnin' "
Redbeard
Super Trooper

Postby tcdrakeman » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Redbeard wrote:

Without reading the whole thing, I'm guessing this Walton fella requested the tap talk thing. Some guys smarted off about him being a newbie and asking for change. They were alittle rough about it. He was easily offended with butt hurt feelings, he snapped back and now feels like he's havin trouble fittin in

How close am I?

Is that common around here? :lol3: :lol3:
tcdrakeman
hunter

Postby DanJeffandJack » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:25 pm

Redbeard wrote:

How close am I?

:thumbsup:
vincentpa wrote:The southern boys get it all. It's not right.
DanJeffandJack
hunter

Postby Redbeard » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Weeeeel that's what I do for a living
Redbeard
Super Trooper

Postby J.Walton » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:29 pm

Feelings ain hurt, just don't want to be black balled over a app.

J.Wal
J.Walton
hunter

Postby tcdrakeman » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:31 pm

Redbeard wrote:Weeeeel that's what I do for a living

Damn your meow'n good :clapping:
tcdrakeman
hunter

Postby Bgold » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:47 pm

I'm digging this app
Foamy Log Blind@ ProStaff
"Why sport an Oak when you can float a Log"

Retrieves by Gunner: 23
Bgold
hunter

Postby lancej » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:09 pm

J.Wal

Knowing slow, and his quick adoption of technology, I suspect he was NOT being serious. If he was...I will explain to him at skeet why his luddite thinking is just so very, very wrong. Then kick his ass breaking targets (well, with my handicap that is :wink: )

Lance
It is the shared experiences of companionship that make loss bearable.
RIP Orion, May where you are be full of Rabbits.

when you start explaining what you're seeing, you see what you've been looking at
lancej
hunter

Postby J.Walton » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:13 pm

It's all good bro, looks like some folks like it and I ain't mad at no body.

J.Wal
J.Walton
hunter

Postby Redbeard » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Ok this is cool. Even for a hick like me
Attachments
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304051179.627107.jpg
Redbeard
Super Trooper

Postby jehler » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:22 am

Damn Red, could have at least sent the wifes legs.....yours aren't bad though :wink:

walton, I see these guys were kind of rough on you, please fill this out and send it to the admin and they will get everything taken care of, and welcome to the site :hi:
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy

Postby vincentpa » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:34 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And here I skipped this thread because it was yet another Tap Talk request. Dammit! I shoulda known better!

:welcome:

You have to have thick skin around here brotha. Don't take anything personal, even if sometimes you will...
In a free society, it is not the obligation of the citizen to prove to the government that he is a good person. It is the obligation of the government to prove to the rest of the citizenry that the citizen is a bad person, with probable cause.
vincentpa
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:01 am

J.Walton wrote:Feelings ain hurt, just don't want to be black balled over a app.

J.Wal

We haven't gotten to black balling yet good sir. :lol3:

Welcome to the forum.

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby J.Walton » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:25 pm

Thanks guys, I will get right on that survey, I will get like a walmart gift card right? Haha.

Y'all some killers around here!

J.Wal
J.Walton
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole