Can we get Tap talk app for Iphone/ Droid

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, La. Hunter, Preacher1011, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: Can we get Tap talk app for Iphone/ Droid

Postby carolinagreenhead » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:36 pm

jehler wrote:Damn Red, could have at least sent the wifes legs.....yours aren't bad though :wink:

walton, I see these guys were kind of rough on you, please fill this out and send it to the admin and they will get everything taken care of, and welcome to the site :hi:

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL LMAO That was too funny.
carolinagreenhead
hunter

Postby JMac202 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:34 pm

The only thing this forum needs is to use vbookie as the format. It's a lot better. When you ave your cursor over the topic it shows you the beginning of the post. The newest version allows you to highlight text and quote it that way without having to load another page with a quick reply.

That being said I'm not complaining about DHC just offering some feedback and suggestions. Vbookie is pretty smooth.
JMac202
hunter

Postby Cujo1 » Sun May 08, 2011 9:00 pm

:welcome: janessmith
All turkeys must die!!!

WTN10 wrote:Mark your calendars, boys. This is the day WTN10 was wrong. The cat above is 100% correct.
Cujo1
hunter

Postby rank duck » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:20 am

Wait a minute. You guys expect me to believe you have a camera.... IN YOUR PHONE??!!

What's next, you going to tell me you "surf the internet with your phone?" HA! That's a good one! :lol3:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- sent from my TRS-80 with dual floppy drives
'Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of sh!t by the clean end.'
rank duck
hunter

Postby goldfish » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:20 pm

rank duck wrote:Wait a minute. You guys expect me to believe you have a camera.... IN YOUR PHONE??!!

What's next, you going to tell me you "surf the internet with your phone?" HA! That's a good one! :lol3:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- sent from my TRS-80 with dual floppy drives

Everything on my screen is still green and black
If you are having a bad day, just remember...

Someone has Snooki as a mom
goldfish
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole