Longer Mojo Pole

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: Longer Mojo Pole

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:59 am

If you had a black duck mojo you wouldn't have this problem.
ScaupHunter wrote:Oompa Loompa Loofah de do. Who wants to share a Loofa with you?
ducks~n~bucks
McLovin

Postby GroundSwatter » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:16 pm

ducks~n~bucks wrote:If you had a black duck mojo you wouldn't have this problem.

Thats why I have a floating duck mojo, in case a black duck mojo has already been there.
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Postby Dingbatter 2 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:47 pm

zuber wrote:Ok I'll do that

:no:
"When I get to heaven, tie me to a tree
For I'll begin to roam and soon you'll know where I will be..."
Dingbatter 2
hunter

Postby getemducks » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:50 pm

GroundSwatter wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:If you had a black duck mojo you wouldn't have this problem.

Thats why I have a floating duck mojo, in case a black duck mojo has already been there.

It also works if you strap a board to the backside of the mojo.
Mini Goose Decoys - Inventor
"Gets the Longnecks closer"

Foamy Log Blind@ Prostaff
"Why sport an Oak when you can float a LOG!"

I wish I knew half as much, and shot half as many birds as the guys on DHC claim they do...
getemducks
hunter

Postby smitty2640 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Grey Conduit from home depot of lowes. Cut in the middle on an angle and you will have two poles.

You have to bore it out a bit for the mojo to go in. I just rounded the square corners off the mojo bottom.

Works great. Have used this method for two seasons.

Note: When you disassemble the pole from mojo. Pull straight out so not to break the base off the mojo!!!!!!!!

Good Luck.
CALL COOZY PRO-STAFF
smitty2640
Forum Moderator

Postby getemducks » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:00 pm

smitty2640 wrote:You have to bore it out a bit for the mojo to go in. Pull straight out so not to break the base off the mojo!!!!!!!!

I have to do this all the time but I got a longer Mojo Pole already. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mini Goose Decoys - Inventor
"Gets the Longnecks closer"

Foamy Log Blind@ Prostaff
"Why sport an Oak when you can float a LOG!"

I wish I knew half as much, and shot half as many birds as the guys on DHC claim they do...
getemducks
hunter

Postby MrFloat » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:29 am

Hey fellas,

If you don't want the hassle of the MOJO pole and its obvious limitations then check out http://www.floatstand.com! We are one of this site's sponsors and our product allows you to use your MOJO or other spinner in any depth and virtually any condition. Watch the YouTube video to see how well the FLOATSTAND works! Adds life like activity to your spread and is a lot more stable than the MOJO floater!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IskFgIXFO1I
MrFloat
DHC Sponsor

Postby cwilson » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:57 pm

My dad came up with this & it's worked great. You know those adjustable canopy things everyone has? Ours always seem to get destroyed in the wind so we cut the corner posts off and used them. They are the perfect diameter and already adjustable. I drilled some extra holes for more adjustment & cut the bottom at a 45° angle.
cwilson
hunter

Postby Anoldhuntersc » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:44 am

Conduit works. Stick top piece that mojo mounts to in the conduit. Beat conduit flat around it. Then beat 3 in flat on other in to drive in ground.
Anoldhuntersc
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole