Lets help each other out

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Lets help each other out

Postby Musselman » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:06 pm

If you go to ducksunlimited.com you will see that they now have a migration map where each person may type in the zip code and indicate how the migrations in your area have been. I figure if we can get some people doing this we will know what is coming our own way.
Musselman
hunter

Postby donell67 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:11 pm

i dont think that migration map is very reliable
donell67
Forum & State Moderator

Postby yellowlab » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:59 pm

yeah but short of calling north i guess it would be the next best thing... but yeah i would say it will have its errors
yellowlab
Forum & State Moderator

Postby quackkiller » Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:36 pm

I frequent waterfowler.com every week and they usually have an updated migration report for all of the flyways. They have the same migration map that DU uses on their site. I look at it a lot and I often post what the birds are doing in my area. I like it but it does have its errors.
quackkiller
hunter

Postby mallardhunter » Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:39 pm

I will do my best to help out.
Keep working millions on welfare depend on you!!!
If hunting is a sport I am the M.V.P.
www.goosehuntingchat.com
www.nodakoutdoors.com
mallardhunter
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole