Being Kerry lost, I wonder what Moore will be doing....

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Being Kerry lost, I wonder what Moore will be doing....

Postby h2ofwlr » Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:34 pm

Well for one thing he will NOT be Kerrys' Press Secretary at the White House....

:toofunny:
The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Postby 98ramtough » Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:36 pm

haha I love it. Thats great. :yes:
Quack
98ramtough
hunter

Postby macdaddy » Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:53 pm

Absolutely marvelous. Maaahhhvelous! Hope Moore just glides off into obscurity.
I'm the guy your Mother Goose warned you about.
macdaddy
hunter

Postby CLUTCHfan » Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:35 pm

I'm sure he's already thinking of a whole new set of lies, half-truths, and leftist propaganda to make some B.S. movies about. He's got four years to interview people so that he can do some creative editing, and get lots of quotes out of context. Then again, maybe he'll drive into a bridge embutment on the highway or something. Is it wrong to pray that someone gets cancer?
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Postby phillipstd » Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:14 pm

just as long as all you keep your bush stickers on your cars so you can kick yourself everytime he screws up again, it's gonna take us 40 years to undo the all the b.s. he's already caused, now it's another 40, I'll be dead, who cares right!! hope I don't have any kids.
phillipstd
hunter

Postby CLUTCHfan » Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:31 pm

My truck is a work truck, so I couldn't put Bush stickers on it. I did notice alot fewer Kerry stickers on cars today though. I should've bought stock in razor blades and tissues last night........I'd be rich today.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Postby phillipstd » Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:02 pm

I heard there were 3-1 odds against bush on some off shore gambeling sites, coulda made out good on that, better save it for when you lose your job.
phillipstd
hunter

Postby mallardhunter » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:38 pm

:toofunny: :laughing:
Keep working millions on welfare depend on you!!!
If hunting is a sport I am the M.V.P.
www.goosehuntingchat.com
www.nodakoutdoors.com
mallardhunter
hunter

Postby Snaph » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:49 pm

Today the stock market is up the highest since June. The economy is strong and I have to turn down overtime so I can hunt. Things can't be that bad. If some people want to keep living in the world of "doom and gloom"...have at it. I know that America is safer because we have a Pres that has resolve on the war on terror.
Snaph
hunter

Postby CLUTCHfan » Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:07 am

phillipstd wrote:I heard there were 3-1 odds against bush on some off shore gambeling sites, coulda made out good on that, better save it for when you lose your job.

I won't lose my job, I've got Hillary Clinton fighting every day to ensure a bright future for all of us in Upstate New York. Boy, I'm glad that the democrats have my best interests in mind.
I support the U.S. economy by buying American. My boots were made here, my shirts were made here, my guns and my truck and my tools were made here. I have noticed alot of Kerry/Edwards stickers on Hyundais though. Still, it must be Bush's fault, right?

"I'm CLUTCHfan and I approve this sarcastic message."
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Postby phillipstd » Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:52 pm

well my state went 2-1 for kerry, I think it woulda been about that if anybody was running, people here hate bush, how may million jobs does somebody have to ruin, bush was talking today about privitizing our sociel security, won't ever see that in my lifetime, thank God I have 2 pensions, by the way bush is trying to attack that too. like the papers in london read today how could 5 million people be so stupid. the economy might be up today, but you can rest asured that we will have another depression, and probably another world war, I gotta question, if he is so strong against terror, WHERE IS OSAMA??? we got people that had nothing to do with the attacks but not the dude who did it, sounds week to me. another four years of job hopping, hopefully jeb overdoses on coke and caint run.
phillipstd
hunter

Postby Snaph » Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:44 pm

Diz iz "Ole' Bill" agaiin,Dont tel snafu I'z waz uzeing his conputter agaen.
he getz pizzed when my pet monkay terns on hiz computter soz i cans go omlime webturfin. i caint let da monky tipe cuz it look lik dis..."ruoipgoiwfgnoupsdvnpuvaunfvnupafbnup." so iz tipe inseed. but da dern monky did right a bok by acsident. butt dat Al Frankin bawt it und maid it hiz owen. I fergot myz point...ohew yeay. durn twoten dat idjit busch iz gunna rune dis cunntry. hell lets juss move two a difernt cunntry und live huppy afteer aftear. owe crap...snafu juzt cawt me tipeing on his computter....his labz iz cewin on me monkay....oh sheet hez got a lurge stik in hiz hans hez lookin pizz....nhrdf

Ole' bill went to take a nap. I will try and keep him off from now on. He likes to sneek on sometimes. I can't say you will not hear from him again. Some how he shows up when he sees absurdity.
Snaph
hunter

Postby mccree79 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:50 pm

phillipstd wrote:well my state went 2-1 for kerry, I think it woulda been about that if anybody was running, people here hate bush, how may million jobs does somebody have to ruin, bush was talking today about privitizing our sociel security, won't ever see that in my lifetime, thank God I have 2 pensions, by the way bush is trying to attack that too. like the papers in london read today how could 5 million people be so stupid. the economy might be up today, but you can rest asured that we will have another depression, and probably another world war, I gotta question, if he is so strong against terror, WHERE IS OSAMA??? we got people that had nothing to do with the attacks but not the dude who did it, sounds week to me. another four years of job hopping, hopefully jeb overdoses on coke and caint run.

Where is Osama?? Running from Bush, now he is running faster. Bush is strong on terror, and Osama did NOT plan 9/11, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed. We already got him. Osama did train him and sent him to this country, but Osama did not mastermind the attacks. Don't believe me? Check the CNN web site. If Bush is so bad for the economy why does Wall Street investors support him so much? They were the ones who lost their a**es and jumped out of buildings. Oh what, I am sure sheet metal workers know more about the economy than investors who make a living at it.

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/South/1 ... eda.aggie/
mccree79
hunter

Postby Dogman » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:04 pm

Where's Osama?Last time we heard from him he was campaigning for Kerry.The last numbers out on jobs had 300,000 new hires for Oct,so I guess that means George Bush had time to run for President and interview over a quarter of a million people for jobs.We had a few of those jobs where I work but I never saw Bush come in and tell anyone who to hire or how many.Seems that the buisness climate is much stronger than the company expected and now that we are running at least 6 days a week and sometimes 7 it was prudent to hire more employees.Also it is odd that when a republican is in office and the unemployment rate is lower than the last democrats administration the liberals see it as a bad thing,go figure.Bush,unlike some people,understands that the economy generates jobs not the goverment.Since most people work for someone with the resources to pay them it is a rational conclussion to give them the seed to grow jobs,this is what tax cuts are all about.Unfortunately some people prefer doom and gloom and can't see the good side of anything,maybe they should go up on thier meds a bit and see if that helps. :tounge:
My lab is still the best hunting partner there is.
Dogman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Snaph » Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:46 pm

Dogman...BRAVO. Very well said. Ole' Bill is going to be pissed when he reads it.
Snaph
hunter

Postby h2ofwlr » Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:35 pm

Dogman wrote:Where's Osama?Last time we heard from him he was campaigning for Kerry.:

Here he is:

The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Dogman » Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:09 pm

Snafu518 wrote:Dogman...BRAVO. Very well said. Ole' Bill is going to be pissed when he reads it.

Thank you,and tell ole Bill that I look forward to he and his monkey getting back on line.He really makes me laugh!! :thumbsup:
My lab is still the best hunting partner there is.
Dogman
Forum & State Moderator

Return to The Honey Hole