Need some help!!!! Thanks!!!

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Need some help!!!! Thanks!!!

Postby SOUTHERNBIRD » Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:49 am

My buddy and I are coming next Wednesday thru Sunday to hunt pheasants with a good friend ours. We were interested in maybe hooking up with a guide and hunting one day. Not enough time to get things situated to freelance and dont know if the opportunity to freelance is even there. We have never been pheasant hunting up there. We will be around the Shenandoah area and was wondering if anyone could put us in touch with a service that we may be able to call and get in with. Dont mind driving a little to get there. Can yall help? Thanks in advance!
SOUTHERNBIRD
Newb

Postby h2ofwlr » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:15 pm

What state are you talking about?

Most of us here are guys--and we can not read anothers mind like the women claim they can... :umm: So you need to be a lot more specific, eh?
:mrgreen:
The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Postby SOUTHERNBIRD » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:36 pm

Man I am sorry IOWA. Man I asked my buddy to help me find a duck guide in IOWA and he sent the link to this as an IOWA duck chatroom, sorry. CAn anyone point me in the right direction?
SOUTHERNBIRD
Newb

Postby Pete-pec » Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:45 am

Keep scrplling down til you find Iowa. Wings cupped, Pete
Pete-pec
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Pete-pec » Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:45 am

Keep scrolling down til you find Iowa. Wings cupped, Pete
Pete-pec
Forum & State Moderator

Return to The Honey Hole