Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby Bay Bob » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Since the season is slowing down, time for a tale - - -

Back in my young, wild, single days, I was in the Air Force and stationed at a Midwestern base.

I was a three striper so I had to live in the barracks but I did have a pickup with camper for hunting and fishing - - - and other recreational activities :grooving: .

I had a girlfriend at the time and she was the perfect woman that every young man needs, she was sweet, pretty, goodhearted, had a large chest, and most of all she simply could not get enough - - - - -

I used to pick her up when she got off from work at KFC and we would slip off to one of my "camping spots" to explore the inside of the camper - - - - :biggrin:

I was undergoing a subliminal conditioning and it took me years to come to understand it - - - -

After a couple years there it came my time for an overseas tour and I was transferred to Alaska. We both went our seperate ways and I never heard from her again.

I considered marrying her, but I did not really make enough money, and all the time I would have spent away from home would have been to much for a firecracker like her.

I was sad to see that Fairbanks did not have a KFC because I had come to love their chicken and those herbs and spices had captured my taste buds - - - but that is not all - - -

I did not come to realize the extent until I returned to the CONUS and walked into a KFC for my long lost chicken, herbs and spices.

When that lovely aroma hit me my taste buds began to tremble with anticipation and I noticed a stirring in my shorts - - - after about the third whif of those herbs and spices I had a full fledged boner - - -

Then it hit me - - - I had come to subconsciously associate that smell with "exploring the camper" - - -

It was years before I could walk into a KFC without a "reaction" :yes:
Last edited by Bay Bob on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Bay Bob
hunter
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 pm
Location: Solomons MD


Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby Jones co Ducker » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:58 pm

Haha thats funny

Note: Using scented candles during "camper exploration" repeatedly will do this also. So when you want to put em in the mood just light the candles and wait a few min for the scent to turn them on and there ya go
WTN10 wrote:Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?


jehler wrote: Beginning of the season cyber scouters, whiney teenage drama queens and zombie trolls take their toll.
Jones co Ducker
hunter
 
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:09 pm
Location: Trenton, NC

Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby DanJeffandJack » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:00 pm

I just don't know if I have any words to say about this. :lol3:
vincentpa wrote:The southern boys get it all. It's not right.
User avatar
DanJeffandJack
hunter
 
Posts: 9413
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:44 pm
Location: On the Scooter!!

Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby TNAL45 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:01 pm

Jones co Ducker wrote:Haha thats funny

Note: Using scented candles during "camper exploration" repeatedly will do this also. So when you want to put em in the mood just light the candles and wait a few min for the scent to turn them on and there ya go



Funny story Bob!

Jones, I don't know whether to call you a genius or a homo. Maybe a homo genius?
cannon wrote:Rules, in general, are bad for me. Left to my own resources, I'm a fairly responsible citizen. Once rules are in place, I have an insatiable desire to break them repeatedly. It's a sickness.
User avatar
TNAL45
hunter
 
Posts: 6188
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 5:27 pm
Location: Wishing I was still in Title Town, USA

Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby jaysweet3 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:03 pm

Do you get the same reaction when you see a picture of the Colonel?
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
User avatar
jaysweet3
hunter
 
Posts: 8197
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:42 am
Location: N. Illinois

Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby grunt_doc » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:03 pm

pavlov.jpg



...but I think it's funny.
Texting is just a polite way to communicate whilst taking a dump.
User avatar
grunt_doc
hunter
 
Posts: 753
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Wells, ME

Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby jaysweet3 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:04 pm

The road to diabetes will be sweet.
User avatar
jaysweet3
hunter
 
Posts: 8197
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:42 am
Location: N. Illinois

Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby Jones co Ducker » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:06 pm

TNAL45 wrote:
Jones co Ducker wrote:Haha thats funny

Note: Using scented candles during "camper exploration" repeatedly will do this also. So when you want to put em in the mood just light the candles and wait a few min for the scent to turn them on and there ya go



Funny story Bob!

Jones, I don't know whether to call you a genius or a homo. Maybe a homo genius?



Try it and youll call me a genius but she will wonder why you like to light candles so often :lol3:
WTN10 wrote:Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?


jehler wrote: Beginning of the season cyber scouters, whiney teenage drama queens and zombie trolls take their toll.
Jones co Ducker
hunter
 
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:09 pm
Location: Trenton, NC

Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby TNAL45 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Jones co Ducker wrote:
TNAL45 wrote:
Jones co Ducker wrote:Haha thats funny

Note: Using scented candles during "camper exploration" repeatedly will do this also. So when you want to put em in the mood just light the candles and wait a few min for the scent to turn them on and there ya go



Funny story Bob!

Jones, I don't know whether to call you a genius or a homo. Maybe a homo genius?



Try it and youll call me a genius but she will wonder why you like to light candles so often :lol3:


Dude, I can't handle what she wants now. I'm not about to encourage her. :lol3:
cannon wrote:Rules, in general, are bad for me. Left to my own resources, I'm a fairly responsible citizen. Once rules are in place, I have an insatiable desire to break them repeatedly. It's a sickness.
User avatar
TNAL45
hunter
 
Posts: 6188
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 5:27 pm
Location: Wishing I was still in Title Town, USA

Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby Jones co Ducker » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:16 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea you say that now but you watch youll stop by a bed bath and beyond before the week is over and for future: :welcome:
WTN10 wrote:Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?


jehler wrote: Beginning of the season cyber scouters, whiney teenage drama queens and zombie trolls take their toll.
Jones co Ducker
hunter
 
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:09 pm
Location: Trenton, NC

Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby Botiz630 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:17 pm

Top five DHC stories, easy.
Holy Molly
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 16439
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby TNAL45 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:22 pm

Jones co Ducker wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea you say that now but you watch youll stop by a bed bath and beyond before the week is over and for future: :welcome:



You obviously don't grasp my problem. I'm the one that pretends to be asleep or just flat out says no. Long distance sucks, but when we are together I feel like a damn racehorse.
cannon wrote:Rules, in general, are bad for me. Left to my own resources, I'm a fairly responsible citizen. Once rules are in place, I have an insatiable desire to break them repeatedly. It's a sickness.
User avatar
TNAL45
hunter
 
Posts: 6188
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 5:27 pm
Location: Wishing I was still in Title Town, USA

Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby WTN10 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:37 pm

TNAL45 wrote:I'm the one that pretends to be asleep or just flat out says no.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14024
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby Jones co Ducker » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:39 pm

TNAL45 wrote:
Jones co Ducker wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea you say that now but you watch youll stop by a bed bath and beyond before the week is over and for future: :welcome:



You obviously don't grasp my problem. I'm the one that pretends to be asleep or just flat out says no. Long distance sucks, but when we are together I feel like a damn racehorse.



HAHA oh my :lol: Ive never heard that before so that must be why I misunderstood. I can think of a lot of worse problems than that though
WTN10 wrote:Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?


jehler wrote: Beginning of the season cyber scouters, whiney teenage drama queens and zombie trolls take their toll.
Jones co Ducker
hunter
 
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:09 pm
Location: Trenton, NC

Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby Underradar » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Finger licking good?
My lab died, and no one on Duckhuntingchat even cared.

Google I'm feeling lucky: DU biologist stole my car

You may win a fight, but you can never win an argument.
User avatar
Underradar
hunter
 
Posts: 5166
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 pm
Location: Rut Coon, LA

Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby jehler » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:41 pm

grunt_doc wrote:
pavlov.jpg



...but I think it's funny.

pavlovs dog, first thing that came to mind :lol3:
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick - rewrite it,
Plug it, play it, burn it
User avatar
jehler
thread hi-jacking expert and a great guy
 
Posts: 17329
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:52 pm
Location: Traverse City, MI

Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby grizz18 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:04 pm

I don't know what to say. I've never had a man tell me about his boner at a fast food establishment. :huh: :
Image
User avatar
grizz18
Squatch Life
 
Posts: 12978
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:33 am
Location: NC

Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby Jones co Ducker » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:19 pm

grizz18 wrote:I don't know what to say. I've never had a man tell me about his boner at a fast food establishment. :huh: :



Sadly I have :no:
WTN10 wrote:Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?


jehler wrote: Beginning of the season cyber scouters, whiney teenage drama queens and zombie trolls take their toll.
Jones co Ducker
hunter
 
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:09 pm
Location: Trenton, NC

Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:31 pm

jehler wrote:
grunt_doc wrote:
pavlov.jpg



...but I think it's funny.

pavlovs dog, first thing that came to mind :lol3:

X2

Gads that was a funny as hell story.

Everytime I hear anything about KFC or Colonel Saunders, I think of that movie 'so i married an axe murderer' and how the guys father goes on and on about how much he hates the Colonel. :lol3:

Here is the clip. Somebody more Techy than me, please post this video, I've never learned how to do that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPMS6tGOACo
Last edited by Locked&Loaded on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 7577
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby grizz18 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Jones co Ducker wrote:
grizz18 wrote:I don't know what to say. I've never had a man tell me about his boner at a fast food establishment. :huh: :



Sadly I have :no:


Speachless again, combination of you admitting that, and it happening to you.
Image
User avatar
grizz18
Squatch Life
 
Posts: 12978
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:33 am
Location: NC

Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby damarshall7 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:43 pm

After you finished munching on her breasts and thighs you had a nice greasy box to throw your trash into

*Edit by mod.
damarshall7
hunter
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:26 pm

Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby Jones co Ducker » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:46 pm

damarshall7 wrote:After you finished munching on her breasts and thighs you had a nice greasy box to throw your trash into



Fail.
WTN10 wrote:Why do you assume I'm a genius? Have you ever considered that I'm average and that you're retarded?


jehler wrote: Beginning of the season cyber scouters, whiney teenage drama queens and zombie trolls take their toll.
Jones co Ducker
hunter
 
Posts: 2096
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:09 pm
Location: Trenton, NC

Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby Locked&Loaded » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:53 pm

Jones co Ducker wrote:
damarshall7 wrote:After you finished munching on her breasts and thighs you had a nice greasy box to throw your trash into



Fail.


X2
Man don't you know this is a family oriented website? Sheeesh!
User avatar
Locked&Loaded
Magic Mike
 
Posts: 7577
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:12 pm

Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Botiz630 wrote:Top five DHC stories, easy.

easy....STANDING OVATION!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Image
User avatar
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 56808
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:40 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

Postby goldfish » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:05 pm

First off, that's pretty funny BB.

TNAL45 wrote:You obviously don't grasp my problem. I'm the one that pretends to be asleep or just flat out says no. Long distance sucks, but when we are together I feel like a damn racehorse.


I am someone who can understand that. You never think it would be you, until that is you. Now, 4 years later, it's work to get it out of her though so from someone who's been there, get it while the getting is good. Or do what JCJ says and light candles now to lay the frame work for later on. It might be work now, but after the initial flame wares out, that might be a nice card to have.
If you are having a bad day, just remember...


Someone has Snooki as a mom
User avatar
goldfish
hunter
 
Posts: 4265
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 pm
Location: Twin Cities, MN

Next

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: grnhd, Sgtstadanko707 and 34 guests