Duck Hunting Forum banner

Did I ever tell you about my KFC girl - - -

13K views 117 replies 39 participants last post by  cluckmeister 
#1 ·
Since the season is slowing down, time for a tale - - -

Back in my young, wild, single days, I was in the Air Force and stationed at a Midwestern base.

I was a three striper so I had to live in the barracks but I did have a pickup with camper for hunting and fishing - - - and other recreational activities :grooving: .

I had a girlfriend at the time and she was the perfect woman that every young man needs, she was sweet, pretty, goodhearted, had a large chest, and most of all she simply could not get enough - - - - -

I used to pick her up when she got off from work at KFC and we would slip off to one of my "camping spots" to explore the inside of the camper - - - - :biggrin:

I was undergoing a subliminal conditioning and it took me years to come to understand it - - - -

After a couple years there it came my time for an overseas tour and I was transferred to Alaska. We both went our seperate ways and I never heard from her again.

I considered marrying her, but I did not really make enough money, and all the time I would have spent away from home would have been to much for a firecracker like her.

I was sad to see that Fairbanks did not have a KFC because I had come to love their chicken and those herbs and spices had captured my taste buds - - - but that is not all - - -

I did not come to realize the extent until I returned to the CONUS and walked into a KFC for my long lost chicken, herbs and spices.

When that lovely aroma hit me my taste buds began to tremble with anticipation and I noticed a stirring in my shorts - - - after about the third whif of those herbs and spices I had a full fledged boner - - -

Then it hit me - - - I had come to subconsciously associate that smell with "exploring the camper" - - -

It was years before I could walk into a KFC without a "reaction" :yes:

See less See more
#2 ·
Haha thats funny

Note: Using scented candles during "camper exploration" repeatedly will do this also. So when you want to put em in the mood just light the candles and wait a few min for the scent to turn them on and there ya go

#4 ·
Jones co Ducker said:
Haha thats funny

Note: Using scented candles during "camper exploration" repeatedly will do this also. So when you want to put em in the mood just light the candles and wait a few min for the scent to turn them on and there ya go
Funny story Bob!

Jones, I don't know whether to call you a genius or a ****. Maybe a **** genius?

#8 ·
TNAL45 said:
Jones co Ducker said:
Haha thats funny

Funny story Bob!

Jones, I don't know whether to call you a genius or a ****. Maybe a **** genius?
Try it and youll call me a genius but she will wonder why you like to light candles so often :lol3:

#9 ·
Jones co Ducker said:
TNAL45 said:
Jones co Ducker said:
Haha thats funny

Funny story Bob!

Try it and youll call me a genius but she will wonder why you like to light candles so often :lol3:
Dude, I can't handle what she wants now. I'm not about to encourage her. :lol3:

#10 ·
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea you say that now but you watch youll stop by a bed bath and beyond before the week is over and for future: :welcome:

#12 ·
Jones co Ducker said:

Yea you say that now but you watch youll stop by a bed bath and beyond before the week is over and for future: :welcome:
You obviously don't grasp my problem. I'm the one that pretends to be asleep or just flat out says no. Long distance sucks, but when we are together I feel like a damn racehorse.

#14 ·
TNAL45 said:
Jones co Ducker said:

You obviously don't grasp my problem. I'm the one that pretends to be asleep or just flat out says no. Long distance sucks, but when we are together I feel like a damn racehorse.
HAHA oh my :lol: Ive never heard that before so that must be why I misunderstood. I can think of a lot of worse problems than that though

#16 ·
grunt_doc said:

...but I think it's funny.
pavlovs dog, first thing that came to mind :lol3:

#18 ·
grizz18 said:
I don't know what to say. I've never had a man tell me about his boner at a fast food establishment. :huh: :
Sadly I have :no:

#19 ·
jehler said:
grunt_doc said:

...but I think it's funny.
pavlovs dog, first thing that came to mind :lol3:
X2

Gads that was a funny as hell story.

Everytime I hear anything about KFC or Colonel Saunders, I think of that movie 'so i married an axe murderer' and how the guys father goes on and on about how much he hates the Colonel. :lol3:

Here is the clip. Somebody more Techy than me, please post this video, I've never learned how to do that.

#22 ·
damarshall7 said:
After you finished munching on her breasts and thighs you had a nice greasy box to throw your trash into
Fail.

#25 ·
First off, that's pretty funny BB.

TNAL45 said:
I am someone who can understand that. You never think it would be you, until that is you. Now, 4 years later, it's work to get it out of her though so from someone who's been there, get it while the getting is good. Or do what JCJ says and light candles now to lay the frame work for later on. It might be work now, but after the initial flame wares out, that might be a nice card to have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.