So who else agree's with this?

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Postby jumpshooter » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:11 am

I would have to agree with the whole thing :thumbsup: , some of the people are getting out of control with forcing their thoughts and beliefes on everyone else. :pissed:
"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan
jumpshooter
hunter

Sirius radio

Postby yellodog1 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:11 am

When is Ted going to get on sirius sattelite radio. It would be perfect for him, a bit of political talk mixed with hunting.
yellodog1
State Moderator

Postby BurnZ » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:26 am

maddiedog wrote:I have heard a rumor that he was going to run for govener of Michigan! He has my vote!!! We need somebody like Jesse the body!!

Jesse the Body was a horrible govener :thumbsdown:
BurnZ
hunter

Postby maddiedog » Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:15 am

Alright then we need a terminator! Our goveners never have a backbone. I am sick and tired of hearing about the lottery going to the schools. They are not lying. The part that is misleading is that they don't give that on top of something else that is the WHOLE budget.
maddiedog
hunter

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole