Need some help, argument about meat...... Oh no.

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Postby goosecaller » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:40 am

besides shes not hott

Don't count out the ones that are not hot in middle school quite yet. They may turn out to be the hottest ones later on.
call 'em in and kill 'em all
goosecaller
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:40 pm

NOOOOOO!!! She is not one of those.
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Postby duckplucker » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:09 pm

I saw this on a t-shirt the other day: "There's a place for all God's creatures... Right next to the potatos and Gravy!"
"Take 'em"
duckplucker
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:33 pm

she needs to be thanking her lucky stars that her ancestors had more common sense than her, and ate meat whenever they could get it. our brains had the nourishment to evolve to be large and intelligent because of that one fact. without the protein and fats in meat, and the ability to kill and eat it, we really would be nothing but monkeys........ thats if we could have even survived the ice age. we would probably be extinct.

tell her that gooseboy.......... then give her a kiss. maybe she just needs a little lovin.....
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to The Honey Hole