Flight 93

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Flight 93

Postby Gooseboy » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:43 pm

Its been all over the news.. Do you guys think the movie should be released? I think it should be released but i dont think that they should be playing it during previews at the theaters because not everyone is ready to see it. Whats your opinion. Does anyone know someone who was affected by 9-11?
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Postby kiwismakebetterhunters » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:49 pm

It should be left for the families to decide.
New Zealand

kiwismakebetterhunters
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:58 pm

Yea thats what i thought but i heard that he asked all of the familys and they were ok with it.

(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Postby pennsyltucky » Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:09 pm

why shouldnt it be released? because its the about real events? noone said boo when that idiot moore came right out with that POS farenheit/9-11.

flight 93 should be required watching for every liberal in town and i wish it woulda came out sooner. :yes:
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby spencerusmc » Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:29 pm

:withstupid:
A good hunting partner is harder to find than a good friend. (Rick Ross)
spencerusmc
hunter

Postby Snaph » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:49 pm

pennsyltucky wrote:why shouldnt it be released? because its the about real events? noone said boo when that idiot moore came right out with that POS farenheit/9-11.

flight 93 should be required watching for every liberal in town and i wish it woulda came out sooner. :yes:

That just about sums it up right there. Same way I feel.
Snaph
hunter

Postby Marshwalker » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:27 pm

i would say yes it should be remade. just like war movies etc.. but i dont think it should be released yet. i would say another 5- 10 -15 years.
Arise...Kill.. and eat
- Acts 10:13

"Kill a crow, Save a duck".
Marshwalker
hunter

Postby kiwismakebetterhunters » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:41 pm

It seems to me that the people who want to forget may have some serious issues. Perhaps also they have an ideology, which may be offended by the fact that a terrorist problem exists.
New Zealand

kiwismakebetterhunters
hunter

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:44 am

I dont see a problem w/ it.... Its been almoast 5 years.

And I think it is about time ppl start rememberin what happend... Maybe sum of them will realize WHY we are doing what we are doin :hammering: :salude:

-Stouff
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby Captain16 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:09 am

I did personally get to go see the movie on Friday night. I would tell everyone to go see it. During the beginning of the movie, I already had chills going through my body as I wasn't quite sure what to expect. All the events seemed to be just like they did happen that day. You decide if you want to see it or not? Very intense movie! I'm glad that I did go see it though.
Captain16
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:29 am

AlaskaRedneK wrote:I dont see a problem w/ it.... Its been almoast 5 years.

And I think it is about time ppl start rememberin what happend... Maybe sum of them will realize WHY we are doing what we are doin :hammering: :salude:

-Stouff

Thats what i thought. First everyone was all gung-ho about going to war and now they just want to quit half way in.

I still rerember walking downstairs for breakfast and everyone watching the first tower on tv burning.

Gooseboy
Banned

Postby duckplucker » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:37 am

It's good to get it out there, let people decide if they want to see it or not; its not like anyone is forcing them to watch it just becuase its out.
"Take 'em"
duckplucker
hunter

Postby 2 tollers » Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:01 pm

Watched our TV version of this last night. Some pretty emotional moments and some awfully brave people to do what they did. Show was worth watching and brought alot into perspective on the emotion to the country and individual families from this event.
Hugh
2 tollers
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:13 pm

the A&E version is on tv now. pretty good

we're goin (me and the wifey) to see it in theatres this week.

10% of the revenue they get in ticket sales the first week is going to build the monument down by somerset PA
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Re: Flight 93

Postby randy marci » Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:51 pm

Gooseboy wrote:Its been all over the news.. Do you guys think the movie should be released? I think it should be released but i dont think that they should be playing it during previews at the theaters because not everyone is ready to see it. Whats your opinion. Does anyone know someone who was affected by 9-11?

unfortunately, my wifes friend Nichole Miller was on flight 93. the only good thing to come out of this is the heightened awareness of just how vulnerable we really are.
randy marci
State Moderator

Postby hankrt » Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:03 pm

Why wouldn't you want to keep this terrible event fresh in our minds? By delaying documentation of an event like this one causes us all to get lazy to the fact that terrorism still exists in this world. It seems that our own president seem to have forgotten the pain that this caused every person in the world. He seems to think that closing the borders down is not a good thing, let all the ilegals come in and have a free lunch on the American tax payers dime, what's wrong with that picture??? I say keep this event fresh in our minds, let everyone be on guard, and let everyone protect our home land like never before.
hankrt
hunter

Postby KpHonknImRloadn » Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:12 pm

I agree to keep it fresh in our minds. I think that right after the attack our country was more united than it has ever been, and I think that everyone has drifted apart and forgotten about it. I saw the movie on friday, and it was Intense, it was very sad but I enjoyed it.
KpHonknImRloadn
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole