Yes, I'm a Bad American

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Yes, I'm a Bad American

Postby h2ofwlr » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:25 pm

YES, I'M A BAD AMERICAN
by George Carlin

I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a BAD American. I am George Carlin.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some mid level governmental functionary be it Democratic or Republican!

I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that way, damn it!

I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it makes you a smart American.

I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, try to do it in English.

I think fireworks should be legal on the 4th of July.

I think that being a student doesn't give you any more enlightenment than working at Blockbuster. In fact, if your parents are footing the bill to put your pansy ass through 4 years plus of college, you haven't begun to be enlightened.

I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where they want to.

My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever canceled Jerry Springer.

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time arguing about it.

I think global warming is a big lie. Where are all those experts now, when I'm freezing my ass off during these long winters and paying, paying, paying?

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I didn't wander forty years In the desert after getting chased out of Egypt. I haven't burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you! So, shut-the-Heck-up already.

I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse Jackson practices, where he gets his money, and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution. Can I get an AMEN on that one?

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry ass if you're running from them.

I also think they have the right to pull your ass over if you're breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.

And, no, I don't mind having my face shown on my drivers license. I think it's good.....and I'm proud that "God" is written on my money.

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next four years.

I dislike those people standing in the intersections trying to sell me crap or trying to guilt me into making "donations" to their cause. These people should be targets.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it takes two parents.

And what the heck is going on with gas prices... again?

If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a BAD American.

If you are a BAD American too, please forward this to everyone you know.

We need our country back!

~~~~~~~~~~

:thumbsup:
The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Laxguy » Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:44 pm

I most be a real bad american than!!! :toofunny:
Laxguy
hunter

Postby mallardhunter » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:43 pm

I think that describs most of us
Keep working millions on welfare depend on you!!!
If hunting is a sport I am the M.V.P.
www.goosehuntingchat.com
www.nodakoutdoors.com
mallardhunter
hunter

Postby dukcracker » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:01 pm

:getdown: :salude: :thumbsup: :smile: :hammering: :tounge: :yes:
dukcracker
hunter

Postby cast-n-blast » Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:47 pm

:salude: :salude: :salude: Bad American...to the Bone! :salude: :salude: :salude:
"Hippies...They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad."

"If God didn't want us to shoot animals...then why'd he make 'em out of meat?"
cast-n-blast
hunter

Postby HENDU3270 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:59 am

:salude: :salude: Bravo...Bravo...Bravo :salude: :salude:

....And here's your amen for number 15.... :thumbsup: Amen!!
Fishing was invented to pass the time between Duck Seasons....either duck hunt or get outa my boat!!
HENDU3270
Forum & State Moderator

Postby ks_waterfowler » Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:20 pm

:salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :thumbsup:
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Postby Snaph » Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:43 pm

Lots of beer drinking going on...I'm in.... :salude: Ole' Bill just told me..."Ef ya dont cleen yer guns loeded yous a sissy". I'm not sure what that means...don't listen to him. Ole' Bill is loaded right now. The stupid monkey is drunk to. Ah crap, the monkey is trying to whip my dogs with a cleaning rod...gotta go. Dog-gone it billl how many times...........
Snaph
hunter

Postby Hunten E Guy » Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:22 pm

heck yea :salude: :salude: :salude: :thumbsup:
Hunten E Guy
hunter

Postby donell67 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:52 pm

:salude: :thumbsup:
donell67
Forum & State Moderator

Postby duckplucker » Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:34 pm

:toofunny: I believe theres a few bad americans on this sight... and heck yea if your running from the cops they can shoot your sorry @$$. You must be guilty. :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude: :salude:

BTW, snafu you have really got to build a cage for that monkey and another beside if for Ole' Bill. Those two go nuts running free together.
"Take 'em"
duckplucker
hunter

Postby Snaph » Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:28 pm

I want to add to the list...
I believe our troops should be able to shoot and kill any any sub-human terrorist scumbag if they feel like they might be a threat. Without the liberal media wanting his head on a pike. They have no idea what these guys are going through. Nor do I. But I would have shot the ****^&% to.
Snaph
hunter

Postby duckplucker » Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:00 pm

i must agree. personally i dont know if sadam would have been brought out of that hole alive had i been there. i guess its a good thing our troops are well trained right?
"Take 'em"
duckplucker
hunter

Another Bad American's 2 cents

Postby macdaddy » Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:18 am

Yes, :thumbsup: it is a good thing that our troops are well trained. Well experienced, too. Too many of those terrorist dastards booby trap the wounded & dead. That Marine's reaction was exactly what it should have been. May God bless him & all of the Marines & other services deployed. & somebody should charge NBC's Kevin Sytes w/ sedition. I'm tired of "journalists" second guessing not only our leaders, but now also our troops. Where are Ernie Pyle, Eric Severeid, & Edward R. Murrow when we need them? 2 cents from a Bad A**ed American.
I'm the guy your Mother Goose warned you about.
macdaddy
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole