Prairie Sky Outfitters - Goose Hunt Canada

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut, lostpup, Preacher1011

Prairie Sky Outfitters - Goose Hunt Canada

Postby HuntswithaPoodle » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:56 pm

Is anyone familiar with this outfit in Saskatchewan? The come recommended, and I was wondering if anyone has hunted with them before and what was the experience like. Birds will be mainly snows then some specs in the am, and ducks in the evening.
Last edited by HuntswithaPoodle on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HuntswithaPoodle
hunter

Re: Priairie Sky Outfitters - Goose Hunt Canada

Postby Cujo1 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:45 pm

HuntswithaPoodle wrote:Is anyone familiar with this outfit in Saskatchewan? The come recommended, and I was wondering if anyone has hunted with them before and what was the experience like. Birds will be mainly snows then some specs in the am, and ducks in the evening.

You hunt witha poodle?
All turkeys must die!

bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
Cujo1
hunter

Postby River Ramblin' Man » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Cujo1 wrote:
HuntswithaPoodle wrote:Is anyone familiar with this outfit in Saskatchewan? The come recommended, and I was wondering if anyone has hunted with them before and what was the experience like. Birds will be mainly snows then some specs in the am, and ducks in the evening.

You hunt witha poodle?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
sampsonhuntin wrote:Are you now on his knob like you were WTN10's before he internet choke slammed you?
River Ramblin' Man
hunter

Postby Eric Haynes » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Cujo1 wrote:

You hunt witha poodle?

He does and he will F@$%ing kill you!!!
Eric Haynes
hunter

Postby Cujo1 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:25 pm

ericrhaynes wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:

You hunt witha poodle?

He is a pronoun and does not designate who or what is going to kill me.
All turkeys must die!

bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
Cujo1
hunter

Postby Eric Haynes » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Cujo1 wrote:
ericrhaynes wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:

You hunt witha poodle?

You are wrong.

HuntswithaPoodle wrote:

I hunt with a poodle because they are the world's original waterfowl retreiver, since 1610. They are the SMARTEST of all 450 or so breeds of canines. They have webbed feet, they are water dogs. Unlike you fags, I have experience with the breed. I know what they are. You are only guessing because you've seen them in show clips. You don't know this breed. Now if you want to call me a fag face to face, arrange the meeting, and I will kick your dumb ass all over the place. I stand 6 ft 1, 240 pounds of muscle, with a 7 yr background in martial arts, to include wrestling, boxing, and kick boxing, So why don't you put your money where your ignorance of the breed and ignorance of me are. $1,000 says I kick your stupid two digit IQ ass all over the place. Then you can go home and marry a transvestite.

I have had several dogs: labs, chessie, setters, and golden retreivers. And after being exposed to the standard poodle, I will clearly never own another breed because they are SUPERIOR dogs. You idiots are not even aware that the breed has a rich 400 year hunting history, that when you trace the lineage of all hunting dogs, the one at the top of the lineage ladder, IS the standard poodle. The dogs were hunted with heavily in this country from 1700 to about 1900 until the American Kennel Club politics ruled them and 6 other hunting breeds out from hunt tests and only allowed show clips on the dogs. This vanity was an effort to suport the Westminster dog show. 7 hunting breeds were lost in this country. The poodle, as of the last 20 yrs has made and is making a comeback, as more than 20 professional gun dog trainers have been training them now.

Now, I know you two digit IQ morons are not capable of comprehending this, as your sense of judgement comes from prejudices acquired by age 18, so don't worry, just go back home and marry that transvestite. and leave the standard poodle owners and trainers to our heterosexual standards. I guess in your proud idiocracy, you think the poodle gun dog trainers are gay too, especially the ones who train as husband /wife teams. Let me spell it out for you, and go tattoo it on your forehead so strangers in public can read it for you and to you: (1) Standard Poodle is the smartest of all canines, (2) Webbed feet = water dog, (3) 400 yr hunting history on planet earth and 200 year heavy hunting history in the US. What all this means is, quite frankly, I have a better dog than you do. See, in addition to being a kick ass soldier, my IQ is 145 avg with high scores of 159 and 168. Baseline for genious is 150. So it follows that being intelligent, I make INFORMED decisions, as opposed to the average American who is quite frankly, simple minded. I see to it that I am informed BETTER than you. I have exposure to this breed. I know what they are. You are without a stinkig clue. Stick to your simple mindedness, and your simple minded dog. You are not worthy of a dog smart or capable as a poodle.
Eric Haynes
hunter

Postby WTN10 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:40 pm

And that's how you handle the dog forum.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
WTN10
hunter

Postby Cujo1 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:43 pm

ericrhaynes wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:
ericrhaynes wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:

You hunt witha poodle?

You are wrong.

Nope, not wrong. He is definitely a pronoun.

I hunt with a poodle because they are the world's original waterfowl retreiver, since 1610. They are the SMARTEST of all 450 or so breeds of canines. They have webbed feet, they are water dogs. Unlike you fags, I have experience with the breed. I know what they are. You are only guessing because you've seen them in show clips. You don't know this breed. Now if you want to call me a fag face to face, arrange the meeting, and I will kick your dumb ass all over the place. I stand 6 ft 1, 240 pounds of muscle, with a 7 yr background in martial arts, to include wrestling, boxing, and kick boxing, So why don't you put your money where your ignorance of the breed and ignorance of me are. $1,000 says I kick your stupid two digit IQ ass all over the place. Then you can go home and marry a transvestite.

I have had several dogs: labs, chessie, setters, and golden retreivers. And after being exposed to the standard poodle, I will clearly never own another breed because they are SUPERIOR dogs. You idiots are not even aware that the breed has a rich 400 year hunting history, that when you trace the lineage of all hunting dogs, the one at the top of the lineage ladder, IS the standard poodle. The dogs were hunted with heavily in this country from 1700 to about 1900 until the American Kennel Club politics ruled them and 6 other hunting breeds out from hunt tests and only allowed show clips on the dogs. This vanity was an effort to suport the Westminster dog show. 7 hunting breeds were lost in this country. The poodle, as of the last 20 yrs has made and is making a comeback, as more than 20 professional gun dog trainers have been training them now.

Now, I know you two digit IQ morons are not capable of comprehending this, as your sense of judgement comes from prejudices acquired by age 18, so don't worry, just go back home and marry that transvestite. and leave the standard poodle owners and trainers to our heterosexual standards. I guess in your proud idiocracy, you think the poodle gun dog trainers are gay too, especially the ones who train as husband /wife teams. Let me spell it out for you, and go tattoo it on your forehead so strangers in public can read it for you and to you: (1) Standard Poodle is the smartest of all canines, (2) Webbed feet = water dog, (3) 400 yr hunting history on planet earth and 200 year heavy hunting history in the US. What all this means is, quite frankly, I have a better dog than you do. See, in addition to being a kick ass soldier, my IQ is 145 avg with high scores of 159 and 168. Baseline for genious is 150. So it follows that being intelligent, I make INFORMED decisions, as opposed to the average American who is quite frankly, simple minded. I see to it that I am informed BETTER than you. I have exposure to this breed. I know what they are. You are without a stinkig clue. Stick to your simple mindedness, and your simple minded dog. You are not worthy of a dog smart or capable as a poodle.
[/quote]
All turkeys must die!

Cujo1
hunter

Postby teddysberna » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:46 pm

That response deserves a special place in the DHC Hall of Fame... Almost makes me want to go out and buy a standard poodle... It is to be noted, I would not mess with he who hunts with a poodle
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
teddysberna
hunter

Postby Eric Haynes » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:50 pm

teddysberna wrote:That response deserves a special place in the DHC Hall of Fame... Almost makes me want to go out and buy a standard poodle... It is to be noted, I would not mess with he who hunts with a poodle

Unless you have taken 15 IQ tests and been certified a genius, you cannot make an informed decision to hunt with a poodle or not.
Eric Haynes
hunter

Postby BGipson » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Damn! I need to check the dog forum out! They sound like a way rowdier bunch than you HH regulars!
Every day I try to be the person my dog thinks I am. If I have accomplished this when my time comes, I feel I will have had a pretty good life.

FowlGrunt Field Staff
BGipson
hunter

Postby Eric Haynes » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:59 pm

His post was actually a reply to HNTFSH. Good times :thumbsup:
Eric Haynes
hunter

Postby teddysberna » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Is that why HNTFSH hasn't been around much lately?
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
teddysberna
hunter

Postby HuntswithaPoodle » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:05 pm

So does anybody know about Prairie Sky Outfitters? That's the question. Or do I have to bring out my attack poodle?
HuntswithaPoodle
hunter

Postby Cujo1 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:07 pm

HuntswithaPoodle wrote:So does anybody know about Prairie Sky Outfitters? That's the question. Or do I have to bring out my attack poodle?

Nope, I was just curious about the poodle and people took it from there! I've only heard of one other poodler and I think that was Hoot Gibson.
All turkeys must die!

Cujo1
hunter

Postby Eric Haynes » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:09 pm

HuntswithaPoodle wrote:So does anybody know about Prairie Sky Outfitters? That's the question. Or do I have to bring out my attack poodle?

There was actually someone on here a few months ago looking for someone to fill in a spot on a hunting trip with them I believe. Said they killed a lot of birds, but I don't remember who it was that posted. Might want to search the classifieds.
Eric Haynes
hunter

Postby goodkarmarising » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:11 pm

ericrhaynes wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:
ericrhaynes wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:

You hunt witha poodle?

You are wrong.

HuntswithaPoodle wrote:

But has the dog been tested and proofed in a standardized AKC Hunt Test.
Only number that matters, retrieves by the pup: 176
Cooper: 15
Proud owner of 2 non hunt trial/field trial fire breathers
goodkarmarising
hunter

Postby 3legged_lab » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:13 pm

HuntswithaPoodle wrote:

That hilarious! I bet you're really good at making friends too, or at least using your super-high (possibly made up, you know, cuz this is the INTERNET) IQ scores to trick people into thinking they want to be your friend.

btw, you misspelled genius and a few other words as well. Now tell us again how smart you are.
pgquackstacker wrote:Maybe you guys can hunt together and touch barrels.

Redbeard wrote: I simply side step the charging dog and swiftly deliver a judo chop to the back of the neck, temporarily disabling the dog. I then apply a rear naked choke until the dog falls asleep.
3legged_lab
hunter

Postby HuntswithaPoodle » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:52 pm

I am not concerned about typos. IQ tests are based on problem solving capability, not typos. This is not an engineering report or a research project paper being turned in. I don't care what you think. Neither do I have to exaggerate about my IQ. So I will say it again: 145 is actually the mode, if you know what that is, and high scores are 159 and 168. And I am not going to waste my time to post test scores to satisfy you, or anyone else for that matter.
HuntswithaPoodle
hunter

Postby goodkarmarising » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:58 pm

HuntswithaPoodle wrote:I am not concerned about typos. IQ tests are based on problem solving capability, not typos. This is not an engineering report or a research project paper being turned in. I don't care what you think. Neither do I have to exaggerate about my IQ. So I will say it again: 145 is actually the mode, if you know what that is, and high scores are 159 and 168. And I am not going to waste my time to post test scores to satisfy you, or anyone else for that matter.

Yes we know you think you are a genius...Congrats.
goodkarmarising
hunter

Postby goodkarmarising » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:01 pm

I didn't take a IQ test tonight but I did stay in a Holiday Inn. That must make me like a supergenius.
goodkarmarising
hunter

Postby WTN10 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:05 pm

HuntswithaPoodle wrote:I am not concerned about typos. IQ tests are based on problem solving capability, not typos. This is not an engineering report or a research project paper being turned in. I don't care what you think. Neither do I have to exaggerate about my IQ. So I will say it again: 145 is actually the mode, if you know what that is, and high scores are 159 and 168. And I am not going to waste my time to post test scores to satisfy you, or anyone else for that matter.

For all your I.Q. tests, I bet TNAL and I are smarter than you are.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
WTN10
hunter

Postby Fowl'in up NORTH » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Could you tell me what your low was? I am very simple minded and want to be informed to feel better about myself.

PS Your boasting about how smart you are yet you took it from an outfitter to use 1 1/8oz BB for ducks :no:
Fowl'in up NORTH
hunter

Postby Indawoods » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:08 pm

please come to the CI forum. We'll be gentle at first.
assateague wrote:I'm not THAT cheap.

-on the viability of Pabst Blue Ribbon as a thirst quenching barley pop.
Indawoods
hunter

Postby goodkarmarising » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Has your dog been tested and proofed...because if it hasn't, its not a true hunting dog.
goodkarmarising
hunter

Next

Return to The Honey Hole