COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, La. Hunter, Preacher1011, lostpup, #1wingnut

COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:35 am

What up mempho

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344184551.140490.jpg
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 11157
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn


COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:36 am

whistlin_wings wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:CraZymatt is hating himself right now. Guarantee it.

Did he represent Texas well or ruin it for us?


That guys great.
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 11157
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby cannon » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:45 am

whistlin_wings wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:CraZymatt is hating himself right now. Guarantee it.

Did he represent Texas well or ruin it for us?


Dude, if everyone in Texas is like CraZyMatt, I wanna party with everyone in Texas, blue ears & all.
Smell that? Smells like sumthin died in here.
User avatar
cannon
hunter
 
Posts: 3762
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:17 pm
Location: At the stop sign in the ditch at Byers Farm, unlocking the gate.

COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:02 am

.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344186137.322123.jpg
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 11157
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby Rick Hall » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:05 am

Somehow a gun in the kitchen makes more sense than chainsaws. Carving the Thanksgiving pterodactyl?
If you think I'm wrong, you might be right.
User avatar
Rick Hall
hunter
 
Posts: 12813
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Re: COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby ByersFarm » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:08 am

cannon wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:CraZymatt is hating himself right now. Guarantee it.

Did he represent Texas well or ruin it for us?


Dude, if everyone in Texas is like CraZyMatt, I wanna party with everyone in Texas, blue ears & all.

x2. Everyone on here is missing out for not knowing him. You have to be pretty cool to earn a nickname like CraZyMatt. Tanal, not so much.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 11208
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby ByersFarm » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:11 am

Rick Hall wrote:Somehow a gun in the kitchen makes more sense than chainsaws. Carving the Thanksgiving pterodactyl?


They guard against soul stealing gingers.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 11208
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby cannon » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:17 am

We all owe Byers & his crew a debt of gratitude for letting us trash his ultra-cool pad. Gracious hosts, to say the least. :clapping:

Oh, and the Inda's as well for keeping our bellies stuffed. They cook food that's fine as frog hair split five ways. Was an honor.

Nap time. Again, suck it CraZyMatt.
Smell that? Smells like sumthin died in here.
User avatar
cannon
hunter
 
Posts: 3762
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:17 pm
Location: At the stop sign in the ditch at Byers Farm, unlocking the gate.

COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:20 am

Agreed, can't say thank you enough to Cason, the heron, Megan, and the indas. And to everybody who brought guns and let us shoot them. Fantastic weekend.
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 11157
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby ByersFarm » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:26 am

No need to thank me. Good company like yourself and everyone else makes these events possible. I had a great time and appreciate everyone showing up and contributing so much. Even CraZyMatt's dud tannerite.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 11208
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:31 am

"Well I guess I'll see yall on the internet." - CraZy Matt
Let there be welders, to attach metal to other metal things. Genesis 1:36

Kenlee's Krew Pro Staff
User avatar
MOhuntingGuy
Mrs. Red Ryder
 
Posts: 3500
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:56 pm
Location: Wishing I was near the magical place of sugar

COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby TNAL45 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:44 am

ByersFarm wrote:
cannon wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:CraZymatt is hating himself right now. Guarantee it.

Did he represent Texas well or ruin it for us?


Dude, if everyone in Texas is like CraZyMatt, I wanna party with everyone in Texas, blue ears & all.

x2. Everyone on here is missing out for not knowing him. You have to be pretty cool to earn a nickname like CraZyMatt. Tanal, not so much.

Damn. I should have shown up just to defend my honor.
cannon wrote:Rules, in general, are bad for me. Left to my own resources, I'm a fairly responsible citizen. Once rules are in place, I have an insatiable desire to break them repeatedly. It's a sickness.
User avatar
TNAL45
hunter
 
Posts: 6179
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 5:27 pm
Location: Wishing I was still in Title Town, USA

Re: COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby ByersFarm » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:33 pm

TNAL45 wrote:
ByersFarm wrote:
cannon wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:CraZymatt is hating himself right now. Guarantee it.

Did he represent Texas well or ruin it for us?


Dude, if everyone in Texas is like CraZyMatt, I wanna party with everyone in Texas, blue ears & all.

x2. Everyone on here is missing out for not knowing him. You have to be pretty cool to earn a nickname like CraZyMatt. Tanal, not so much.

Damn. I should have shown up just to defend my honor.

Sorry bud. I meant the nickname. Not you.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 11208
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby grizz18 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Looks like everyone had a great time. Byers you sounds like a hell of a host.


Sent from a pretty cool guy, from a pretty cool phone.
Image
User avatar
grizz18
Squatch Life
 
Posts: 12480
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:33 am
Location: NC

COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby Crazy Matt » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:51 pm

Still driving. Back sweat. Ate taco bell. Hate my life.
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 6822
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas

COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby Crazy Matt » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:52 pm

You guys are really good Internet friends.
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 6822
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas

Re: COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby B.Hud » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344186137.322123.jpg



What could possibly go wrong :hammer:
Shouldbeaguide wrote: We rolled donuts all weekend on green tops and specks. Make sure your facts are strait
B.Hud
hunter
 
Posts: 827
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:41 pm
Location: Ga

Re: COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby WTN10 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:19 pm

TX_WATERFOWL wrote:You guys are really good Internet friends.


I heard your wife may hate you because of us.
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Bad news new guy, once WTN has accepted you, you are automatically a world renown douche.
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 13817
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby Crazy Matt » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:27 pm

WTN10 wrote:
TX_WATERFOWL wrote:You guys are really good Internet friends.


I heard your wife may hate you because of us.



"We'll discuss this when you get home. Bye"

That was the last I heard from her haha
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 6822
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas

COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby Crazy Matt » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Kidding, she is fine.
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 6822
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas

COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby Crazy Matt » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Btw I saw Canon butt hole your duck call.
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 6822
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas

COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby TNAL45 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:34 pm

ByersFarm wrote:
TNAL45 wrote:
ByersFarm wrote:
cannon wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:CraZymatt is hating himself right now. Guarantee it.

Did he represent Texas well or ruin it for us?


Dude, if everyone in Texas is like CraZyMatt, I wanna party with everyone in Texas, blue ears & all.

x2. Everyone on here is missing out for not knowing him. You have to be pretty cool to earn a nickname like CraZyMatt. Tanal, not so much.

Damn. I should have shown up just to defend my honor.

Sorry bud. I meant the nickname. Not you.

Ha no worries. Your chainsaws are also ineffective ginger deterrents!
cannon wrote:Rules, in general, are bad for me. Left to my own resources, I'm a fairly responsible citizen. Once rules are in place, I have an insatiable desire to break them repeatedly. It's a sickness.
User avatar
TNAL45
hunter
 
Posts: 6179
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 5:27 pm
Location: Wishing I was still in Title Town, USA

Re: COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby WTN10 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:39 pm

TX_WATERFOWL wrote:Btw I saw Canon butt hole your duck call.


I expect nothing less.
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Bad news new guy, once WTN has accepted you, you are automatically a world renown douche.
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 13817
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Still driving. Stopped at a rest area just west of st Louis to take a piss. Words cannot describe how happy I was when I saw hills about an hour and a half south of st. Louis. That super flat crap sucks.
Let there be welders, to attach metal to other metal things. Genesis 1:36

Kenlee's Krew Pro Staff
User avatar
MOhuntingGuy
Mrs. Red Ryder
 
Posts: 3500
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:56 pm
Location: Wishing I was near the magical place of sugar

Re: COUNTDOWN TO EPIC DHC BYERS FARM COOKOUT 2012 THROWDOWN

Postby WTN10 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:12 pm

MOhuntingGuy wrote:Still driving. Stopped at a rest area just west of st Louis to take a piss. Words cannot describe how happy I was when I saw hills about an hour and a half south of st. Louis. That super flat crap sucks.


Fill up your Yeti with some root beers. :biggrin:
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Bad news new guy, once WTN has accepted you, you are automatically a world renown douche.
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 13817
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: d_hunter12, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 26 guests