Poopin in the woods stories

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Postby ArkansasRobertson » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:30 pm

I got caught poopin out of a tree stand one time...About halfway out (one of those glass half full kind of guys)

Anyways. It lead to me thinking

Anyone got any good poopin stories
ArkansasRobertson
hunter

Re: Poopin in the woods stories

Postby Indaswamp » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:31 pm

:popcornsmiley:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Never fart in your waders, it'll give you WORTS.
Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:37 pm

I was floating down the river in my little Jon boat and really had to pinch a loaf. I sat over the back of the transom and I guess our youth church group were cleaning up the river from debris to avoid flooding. Guess they've never seen someone poop off the back of their boat before. :huh:
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby CutEm214 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Teal season is almost here...can't you guys hold out just a little longer? :rolleyes:
CutEm214
hunter

Postby goldfish » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:32 pm

Wow. I guess we really do just talk isht around here, lol

sent from a phancy fone
If you are having a bad day, just remember...

Someone has Snooki as a mom
goldfish
hunter

Postby fowlhabit4 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:37 pm

gave a train conductor on the missouri river an eye full this summer on a fishin/campin trip... he honked :thumbsup:
fowlhabit4
hunter

Postby T Man » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:30 am

Why in the hell are people so interested in this?
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
T Man
Super Moderator

Postby Huntfish12 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:45 am

set a new record last year, 5 times in the woods, 2 pairs of boxers, and one pair of socks.
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Postby bighop » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:01 am

everybody poops
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby DeadEye_Dan » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:16 am

Was hunting the marsh several years ago and the combination of black coffee and sausage biscuits was too much for my buddy.
15 minutes prior to lst he starts getting the gurgles pretty good, but he is trying to hold out so he doesn't miss any opportunities. About an hour in he can't take it so he grabs the chit tickets and heads back in to the cat tails to do his business.
He comes back a few minutes later and he smells like a sewer...didn't clear his waders and had chit all over the inside of his waders and up his back. It smelled horrible, but I was laughing to much to care.
assateague wrote:Wives are all against super cool, awesome ideas. If Columbus had been married, we'd all still be European.

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote: You just have to use the back of your throat and hum. That's how I would describe it anyways.
DeadEye_Dan
hunter

Postby pike_mazter » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:40 am

I have many......

I had a group of about 25 turkey in no less than 5 feet away while I dropped a stink pickle deer hunting.

A buddy of mine has many experiences slicing a turd in the woods. He doesn't understand the concept of smashing $20 worth of McDonalds breakfast before we hunt. He went out one time while goose hunting, you could tell where in the woods he was because he picked about the smallest tree he could. You see this softball size tree nearly fold over with him leaning on him. He had a mysterious amount of mud around his boots and was no longer wearing socks.

I always have a dry roll of paper no matter what.
pike_mazter
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:13 am

Sigh, here goes.
Once I was hunting at Clinton Lake. My favorite spot. It was 8 degrees, wind howling, and everywhere is WHITE.
I'm hurtin bad so I take my shotgun, get out of the boat and lean up against a tree. I'm still going and here comes about 50 greenheads. So I grabbed my call and sent out a hail. Turned 'em and they start circling right over me. Waders? what waders?

I shot a triple, my dog retrieved two on one retrieve and went and got the other one while I cleaned up "the mess".
How many times have YOU shot three ducks with your pants pulled down?
Last edited by aunt betty on Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved

Postby Huntfish12 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:15 am

Twice
Theres always someone out there thats better then you. I'm that guy.
Huntfish12
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:18 am

I had to edit the last sentence. Sounded kind of weird. Like asking how many times have you shot a deuce while pooping? :yes: :lol3:
aunt betty

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:21 am

bighop wrote:everybody poops

and if they don't they're an android... and should be destroyed
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Postby B.Hud » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:53 am

aunt betty wrote:Sigh, here goes.
Once I was hunting at Clinton Lake. My favorite spot. It was 8 degrees, wind howling, and everywhere is WHITE.
I'm hurtin bad so I take my shotgun, get out of the boat and lean up against a tree. I'm still going and here comes about 50 greenheads. So I grabbed my call and sent out a hail. Turned 'em and they start circling right over me. Waders? what waders?

I shot a triple, my dog retrieved two on one retrieve and went and got the other one while I cleaned up "the mess".
How many times have YOU shot three ducks with your pants pulled down?

had you eaten any corn in the last 24 hours? could of been baiting
Shouldbeaguide wrote: We rolled donuts all weekend on green tops and specks. Make sure your facts are strait
B.Hud
hunter

Postby obxbufflehead » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:03 am

I launched an Obama submarine in a cotton field Saturday. Does that count?
Underradar wrote:Let me in on this.

There!

I flicked a booger at my computer.

teddysberna wrote:Sometimes I think that you think I'm retarded, Swamp...

bighop wrote:I've had movements with more brains than you.
obxbufflehead
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:07 am

obxbufflehead wrote:I launched an Obama submarine in a cotton field Saturday. Does that count?
U.S.S Bush
aunt betty

Postby mdfowlman » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:23 pm

Did it just the other day and the misquitos tore up my sack lol
mdfowlman
hunter

Postby goodkarmarising » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Somebody stomp this thread down the drain.
Only number that matters, retrieves by the pup: 176
Cooper: 15
Proud owner of 2 non hunt trial/field trial fire breathers
goodkarmarising
hunter

Postby aunt betty » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:44 pm

YES. They do it in the woods.
uhhhhhhhhhh.jpg

Here's a bear and a rabbit. poopin it out. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/play/284884/
aunt betty

Postby CLAYBREAKER22701 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:49 pm

pike_mazter wrote:I have many......

I had a group of about 25 turkey in no less than 5 feet away while I dropped a stink pickle deer hunting.

A buddy of mine has many experiences slicing a turd in the woods. He doesn't understand the concept of smashing $20 worth of McDonalds breakfast before we hunt. He went out one time while goose hunting, you could tell where in the woods he was because he picked about the smallest tree he could. You see this softball size tree nearly fold over with him leaning on him. He had a mysterious amount of mud around his boots and was no longer wearing socks.

I always have a dry roll of paper no matter what.

I JUST SHOT WATER OUT OF MY NOSE @ STINK PICKLE!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
CLAYBREAKER22701
hunter

Location: North of Richmond - South of DC-West of 95 - East of the Mountains.

Postby Rat Creek » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Plenty of office related challenges, but not much in the woods. Normally, that is a peaceful and tranquil setting.

However, a friend of mine returned to the duck blind cussing and carrying on. :crying: I guess his wallet fell out of his pants pocket in his haste to get his waders, jeans and panties down. Then as bad luck would have it, he spray painted a Picasso all over it. And as it contained drivers license, credit cards and hunting license, he had no choice but to begin the haz-mat clean-up. :eek:

And by the way, poop and fart stories are always funny. :clapping:
Rat Creek
Rat Creek
hunter

Postby Weston81 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Rat Creek wrote:Plenty of office related challenges, but not much in the woods. Normally, that is a peaceful and tranquil setting.

However, a friend of mine returned to the duck blind cussing and carrying on. :crying: I guess his wallet fell out of his pants pocket in his haste to get his waders, jeans and panties down. Then as bad luck would have it, he spray painted a Picasso all over it. And as it contained drivers license, credit cards and hunting license, he had no choice but to begin the haz-mat clean-up. :eek:

And by the way, poop and fart stories are always funny. :clapping:

:huh:
Weston81
hunter

Postby cannon » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:06 pm

I had to stop, drop, and plop on the L'Anguille River one morning. Temps were in the teens, so to combat the cold, I donned the uncle Jed Clampit-alls. You know, the red, long-handle, wool under-roos. Anywho, I ran up the bank and dropped my waders, and it was at that point that I realized that I couldn't poop through the built-in poop-chute and miss my waders, so I had to strip from the waste up and drop the rest to my ankles. So here I am, Uncle Jed's tangled around my feet, leaning up against an oak tree on the corner of a soybean field. In mid squirt, a very attractive young lady pulled up on her 4-wheeler. She was obviously embarrassed and unimpressed, so she sorta waived as she drove off, but she looked over her shoulder as she drove away.

It turned out to be her loss, because while she was looking over her shoulder waiving, she failed to notice the oak tree that was in front of her. 4-wheeler came to a dead stop and flipped her over the handle bars and down the river bank. After I cleaned up, I pulled my Uncle Jed's back on and headed down the bank to where I was hunting. As I did, she caught my eye whilst clawing her way back up the bank to her ATV. I waived as I eased down the bank, but I made sure to pay attention to where I was going.

Moral of the story: If you're pooping next to a farm road, go to the back side of the tree, and if you happen up on someone pooping next to a farm road, mind your own business, or you might end up cartwheeling into a big ditch.
Smell that? Smells like sumthin died in here.
cannon
hunter

Location: At the stop sign in the ditch at Byers Farm, unlocking the gate.

Next

Return to The Honey Hole