6 hunters murdered in WI

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

6 hunters murdered in WI

Postby teal_tormentor » Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:01 pm

Holy cow! Sorry fellas this has nothing to do with ducks. Did everybody hear about the whacked out deer hunter that killed 6 people in Minnesota? That is totally nuts! According tp media reports it was over a "deer stand." But for cryin out loud, there has to be more to it. If someone was to trespass on my property unaware it is indeed private, I would ask the person to leave. Now if it was a person that has trespassed on more than once occassion, I would likely be ticked off. :thumbsdown: Either way, the man must be psychotic and mentally unstable to have murdered 6, 6 humans! The suspect claims the group verbally abused him (racial slurs, etc.).

EDIT--I changed the title to reflect accurately the topic and where it actually happened. Admin 2
Take a youngster hunting today instead of taking him to rehab tomorrow.
teal_tormentor
hunter

Postby Snaph » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:34 pm

I have been watching this story. unreal. How this guy made it out of the woods alive is beyond me. The news said he was hunting with a semi-auto rifle. I guess the judge did not believe his story that he was shot at first, hence his two and a half million dollar bail. I think that is what I read anyway. The spin from this guy's lawyers is gonna be he was defending himself. Yeah...right.
Snaph
hunter

Postby Pete-pec » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:27 am

The guy is actually from Minn. and was hunting in Wis. I am also from Wisconsin, and was deer hunting only 40 miles from where the incident had happened. There may be a link to another murder committed in a neighboring county which happened three years earlier. The guy who went on a rampage was a Hmong and the only people seen at the the crime scene( that happened three years earlier) were three people of asian origin who fled the scene at a high rate of speed. This also happened during the Wisconsin 9-day deer hunting season. The guy who went on the murder spree served in the U.S. armed services. I believe he was in the Army.
Pete-pec
Forum & State Moderator

Pete-pec is right - big story

Postby macdaddy » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:25 am

He's right; there's more to this guy than anyone is reporting. This incident does need to be discussed. This is the "big picture" again. It affects us no matter what we hunt or where we hunt. I think. IMHO, that what we have here is a result of our recent obsession w/ multiculturalism. :pissed: I believe that Mr. Vang felt untoachable; teflon coated. Already his lawyers are blaming the victims, playing the "race card". You should be able to see it coming; in a rage over alleged "racial epithets", Vang, unable to control himself, went on a rage fueled by temporary insanity. The lawyers are high - priced; who's paying for them? They've already resisted attempts by reporters to find out who's paying them. A poor Asian man who ran amok because he was insulted. What will be next? A call for the reissuance of the semi - auto ban? Give it time - only evil will come of this.
We need less immigration to this country. We need immediately to stem illegal immigration. We must also assimilate immigrants; to do this, we must demand English only. Remember, folks - "big picture". Listen to Michael Savage on the radio if any station in your area carries him. He's the only one covering this. This story is big - don't ignore it.
I'm the guy your Mother Goose warned you about.
macdaddy
hunter

Postby 20gauge24 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:51 pm

stuff like that is going to band hunting hope he serves time if he got made fun or not
The worst duck hunt is the best day of work.
20gauge24
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole