Heads up ya'all. New forums added.

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, #1wingnut

Heads up ya'all. New forums added.

Postby Admin2 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:07 am

There are 4 new forums that have been added to the site.

Taxidermy, Snow Goose, Goose calling, and Goose decoys. So we hope you all will enjoy the expanded forums. :thumbsup:

And so we'll be needing Moderators for them. Hopefully for the Taxidermy and Goose Calling forums someone with some expertise in those areas could moderate them. And for the other 2, some interest and general experience in them would be helpful.
If you are interested in becoming a moderator for 1 of them, contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com give a brief bio of yourself and which forum it is that you want to moderate. Also remember you need to check the forum preferably about once a day that you moderate for profanity, spam, etc. and try to be of help to the members. Oh and check in at the Moderator forum to for updates too.

Admin2 :smile:

The Deputy riding shotgun
Admin2
hunter

Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers

Postby PinTeal » Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:27 am

Email was sent earlier tonight =)

Jeff Given
PinTeal
State Moderator

Postby yellowlab » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:30 am

i would love to be mod. for snow goose or goose deke form thanks admin.
yellow
yellowlab
Forum & State Moderator

Postby brdprey » Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:48 pm

:salude: TAXADERMY HUH.......BOUT TIME.........ILL BE ASKING ALOT OF STUPID QUESTIONS.
THANKS
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, FORIEGN AND DOMESTIC;
brdprey
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole