NEVER trust the weather ppl!

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, La. Hunter, Preacher1011, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: NEVER trust the weather ppl!

Postby Duckslayer26 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:54 am

Why must i keep repeating myself. Yall must not really know how to read or something. Like i have said what i do to just get a chance at killing a single duck versus what alot of other ppl do. Like i said some have done or still do what i do but most have boats. So anymore questions, chief!?
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:58 am

Ohioducka like i said iv been in 7 degrees and froze. May have been 4 but ima call it 7. m from ga so ya im not useto it like Northerners are. Whats the coldest you have hunted in? Prob gona be in the
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby Willie » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:59 am

Duckslayer26 wrote:Why must i keep repeating myself. Yall must not really know how to read or something. Like i have said what i do to just get a chance at killing a single duck versus what alot of other ppl do. Like i said some have done or still do what i do but most have boats. So anymore questions, chief!?

I don't know, but it's funny to watch you defend your epic hardcoreness.
Willie
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:02 am

Duckslayer26 wrote:Ohioducka like i said iv been in 7 degrees and froze. May have been 4 but ima call it 7. m from ga so ya im not useto it like Northerners are. Whats the coldest you have hunted in? Prob gona be in the

got up 2 years ago at like 4 -4:30 the weather lady said it was 6 and the high had been reached for the day that went on for a month. 7 in GA causes a panic lol bet it warmed up to mid 20's that day
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
Captain Patrick Etheridge, USLSS
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:04 am

Willie wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:Why must i keep repeating myself. Yall must not really know how to read or something. Like i have said what i do to just get a chance at killing a single duck versus what alot of other ppl do. Like i said some have done or still do what i do but most have boats. So anymore questions, chief!?

I don't know, but it's funny to watch you defend your epic hardcoreness.

Ya well i dont back down. So whats your definition of a hardcore waterfowler since apparently theres a book that tells you or a specific way to be hardcore
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:06 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:Ohioducka like i said iv been in 7 degrees and froze. May have been 4 but ima call it 7. m from ga so ya im not useto it like Northerners are. Whats the coldest you have hunted in? Prob gona be in the

got up 2 years ago at like 4 -4:30 the weather lady said it was 6 and the high had been reached for the day that went on for a month. 7 in GA causes a panic lol bet it warmed up to mid 20's that day

I was in North Ms when it was that cold. Coldest i have been in Ga was 16.
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:10 am

Duckslayer26 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

when you have to cut holes in the ice with a chainsaw thats cold
“The Blue Book says we've got to go out and it doesn't say a damn thing about having to come back.” -
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby steelslinger » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:15 am

I'm hardcore

Don't know what that means for this post but had to put my .02 in
If you hunt WITH your children today, you won't hunt FOR them tomorrow
Put "em in the woods and keep 'em off the streets
gangrig25 wrote:SO YOU WANT A PAT ON THE BACK OR WHAT :huh:
steelslinger
Capt. Obvious

Postby Duckslayer26 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:17 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

I agree. We had to break ice every 45 minutes and the first time we did it it wss about 2" thick. It was a flooded millet field so it was only about 12"-24" deep
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby jaysweet3 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:21 am

Duckslayer26 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

I agree. We had to break ice every 45 minutes and the first time we did it it wss about 2" thick. It was a flooded millet field so it was only about 12"-24" deep

That's pretty harcore.
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
jaysweet3
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:23 am

:crying:
jaysweet3 wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

That's pretty harcore.

I agree you're more hardcore than me.. :bow:

I think i'll take up knitting :crying:
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:30 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote::crying:
jaysweet3 wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

That's pretty harcore.

:lol3: im not tryin to win am award or anything im just sayn thats what we had to do so the ducks had a place to lite. It was a pain in the ass but i killed my first gwt drake and drake spoonbill which i have on the wall. It was well worth it to me
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby go get the bird » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:49 am

Duckslayer26 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote::crying:
jaysweet3 wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:

That's pretty harcore.

:lol3: im not tryin to win am award or anything im just sayn thats what we had to do so the ducks had a place to lite. It was a pain in the ass but i killed my first gwt drake and drake spoonbill which i have on the wall. It was well worth it to me

Last day of the season, Last year. High of -6 degrees. 15 to 25 mph whinds, gusting to 30-35. Wind chill was around -35. Was hunting a flooded (12" to over my waders, probably over my shoulders at some spots) bean field. I shot my first solo limit of mallards, done before sunrise. Totally worth it.
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:22 am

Im still waiting for my first greenhead. I WANT IT SO BAD!!! Shot one in the butt as he was decoying straight over my head but got a crap ton of feathers. I already have the mount picked out how i want him.
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby FullandFuller » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:57 am

NuffDaddy wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:I dont have a boat so on closed campgrounds I take a dolly 2 heavy dity adjustable straps 3 bags of decoys and walk a mile or 2 pulling it up & down hills. Also I walk the whole campground when I scout, every little cove, so ya I do consider myself a hardcore hunter. I know most if hardly any of yall have done that.

who wrote this then???
I just bought a boat and next season will be my first season doing most of my hunting out of a boat. This season I borrowed my dads boat for 2 hunts and the rest I walked pulling a jet sled full of deeks and gear. Anywhere from 100 yards to 2 miles. I suggest you quit being a douchmonster and you will get a lot more respect around here.

Sent from my badazz phone using a badazz app

Now you're just playing with him. Seems to me it is long past quitting time. Irreparable damage has been done to that username. Be on the lookout for hardcore26. :biggrin:

He does crack me up though...once in a while a forum gets a kid like this on it, and I always have to wonder if it is real or one of the regular members doing a great acting job.

Good luck getting that first greenhead, duckslayer26. :beer:
bmoy1920 wrote:LOVE Giada!! I would love to use my pass on her!

FullandFuller
hunter

Postby NuffDaddy » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:05 am

This is almost better than CDCs thread!! :lol3: :lol3:

2013 DHC California cyber scouters---6
:moon:
NuffDaddy
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:17 am

Is Jeff foiles your idol he was pretty hardcore
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby jaysweet3 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:19 am

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Is Jeff foiles your idol he was pretty hardcore

What's wrong with Jeff Foiles?
The road to diabetes will be sweet.
jaysweet3
hunter

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:22 am

go get the bird wrote:Last day of the season, Last year. High of -6 degrees. 15 to 25 mph whinds, gusting to 30-35. Wind chill was around -35. Was hunting a flooded (12" to over my waders, probably over my shoulders at some spots) bean field. I shot my first solo limit of mallards, done before sunrise. Totally worth it.

Impressive :thumbsup:
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt
jaysweet3 wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:easy...just manipulate the ruler to make the inch shorter so that 28" reads 30"..... :thumbsup:

That's how I got a 13" pecker.
The Duck Hammer
hunter

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:23 am

jaysweet3 wrote:

Not a thing lol he was just very hardcore like duckslayer. I especially like his dog training techniques
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:22 pm

FullandFuller wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:I dont have a boat so on closed campgrounds I take a dolly 2 heavy dity adjustable straps 3 bags of decoys and walk a mile or 2 pulling it up & down hills. Also I walk the whole campground when I scout, every little cove, so ya I do consider myself a hardcore hunter. I know most if hardly any of yall have done that.

who wrote this then???
I just bought a boat and next season will be my first season doing most of my hunting out of a boat. This season I borrowed my dads boat for 2 hunts and the rest I walked pulling a jet sled full of deeks and gear. Anywhere from 100 yards to 2 miles. I suggest you quit being a douchmonster and you will get a lot more respect around here.

Now you're just playing with him. Seems to me it is long past quitting time. Irreparable damage has been done to that username. Be on the lookout for hardcore26. :biggrin:
He does crack me up though...once in a while a forum gets a kid like this on it, and I always have to wonder if it is real or one of the regular members doing a great acting job.

Good luck getting that first greenhead, duckslayer26. :beer:

you callin me a kid or someone else? Just clarifying. Thanks im huntin hard for him so hopefully it pays off.
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:24 pm

Nope hes definately not my idol.
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:28 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:

Not a thing lol he was just very hardcore like duckslayer. I especially like his dog training techniques

Hopefully soon after I get a boat I will get a lab. Just dont know what kind of lab and male or female. They all have there ups & down. Yellow labs are alot harder to potty train, black labs are great dogs but during the Ga heat hittin 105 like last summer he or she would burn up. Also males have a little more stamina than females but females are easier to train. Yes i have done some research. Does anyone have a mud rig or yall running outboards? If you do what kind?
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby johnmoses » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:52 pm

You can NOT be that DUMB!!!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2
johnmoses
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:10 pm

johnmoses wrote:You can NOT be that DUMB!!!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Here we go again! :hammer: :fingerhead:
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole