NEVER trust the weather ppl!

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Postby bighop » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Definitely scaup.
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Re: NEVER trust the weather ppl!

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:34 pm

HNTFSH wrote:I've found hour-by-hour in the zip code extremely accurate. If the weather calls for rain in the early am during duck season - I am definitely headed out. It's the BEST time!

...so much better to make the plond into a pond..... :wink:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby johnmoses » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:35 pm

You have LOST your mind!!! You would apparently not know the difference between a duck and a horse turd!!! You kill a "tuft" duck in GA in the wild and I will eat him whole, feathers and all and pick my teeth with the beak.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2
johnmoses
hunter

Postby possumfoot » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:38 pm

johnmoses wrote:You have LOST your mind!!! You would apparently not know the difference between a duck and a horse turd!!! You kill a "tuft" duck in GA in the wild and I will eat him whole, feathers and all and pick my teeth with the beak.

carefull..

it COULD be an aviary excapee.. or a pet population (cropped wings).. though i doubt they would survive a Ga summer..
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:53 pm

johnmoses wrote:You have LOST your mind!!! You would apparently not know the difference between a duck and a horse turd!!! You kill a "tuft" duck in GA in the wild and I will eat him whole, feathers and all and pick my teeth with the beak.

Better get that plate ready!
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby bighop » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:55 pm

possumfoot wrote:

carefull..

it COULD be an aviary excapee.. or a pet population (cropped wings).. though i doubt they would survive a Ga summer..

maybe....

but he said
Tuftslayer26 wrote:...sure enough there were alot of em....
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby Duckslayer26 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:03 pm

possumfoot wrote:

carefull..

I agree with our 105 degrees last summer i doubt they would survive so what other explanation could there be? O wait yall are ignorant! I forgot yall live in the north & think yall know it all. Apparently ducks cant get lost and end up somewhere there not normally found. Well think what yall want, i know what i saw and yall are jealous. Why dont yall just go back to yalls blinds and dream of what I actually saw with my own 2 eyes. i will buy yall glasses so yall could actually see what I saw but wait why waste the money when yall wouldnt believe me anyway. Its possible and yall know it, yall just dont wana believe what i saw & im not the only one. Just plain ignorant! I looked, examined MANY of pictures and there tufted ducks, dont care what yall say. Like i said you wish you would see one!
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby bighop » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Duckslayer26 wrote:
possumfoot wrote:

carefull..

I agree with our 105 degrees last summer i doubt they would survive so what other explanation could there be? O wait yall are ignorant! I forgot yall live in the north & think yall know it all. Apparently ducks cant get lost and end up somewhere there not normally found. Well think what yall want, i know what i saw and yall are jealous. Why dont yall just go back to yalls blinds and dream of what I actually saw with my own 2 eyes. i will buy yall glasses so yall could actually see what I saw but wait why waste the money when yall wouldnt believe me anyway. Its possible and yall know it, yall just dont wana believe what i saw & im not the only one. Just plain ignorant! I looked, examined MANY of pictures and there tufted ducks, dont care what yall say. Like i said you wish you would see one!

No one talking to you lives in the North.
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby Duckslayer26 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:20 pm

How many of yall have killed a blue phase ross goose? I bet none! Well my nephew has on our place in South Ga! So gomdream out it cause yall will never kill one!
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby possumfoot » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:28 pm

Duckslayer26 wrote:How many of yall have killed a blue phase ross goose? I bet none! Well my nephew has on our place in South Ga! So gomdream out it cause yall will never kill one!

according to geneticists your nephew never has either...

as for a ross X blue.. and noone ever killing one.. i would not be so sure.. there are a few here that pile the light geese up.. and its just a numbers game..

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:36 pm

:popcornsmilie:

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Duckslayer26 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:43 pm

bighop wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
possumfoot wrote:

carefull..

So Ohio & Michigan isnt in the north anymore huh? Hmm whered they move too?
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Duckslayer26 wrote:
bighop wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
possumfoot wrote:

carefull..

So Ohio & Michigan isnt in the north anymore huh? Hmm whered they move too?

dey dun R-U-N-N-O-F-T....

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Bill Herian » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Duckslayer26 wrote:I agree with our 105 degrees last summer i doubt they would survive so what other explanation could there be? O wait yall are ignorant! I forgot yall live in the north & think yall know it all. Apparently ducks cant get lost and end up somewhere there not normally found. Well think what yall want, i know what i saw and yall are jealous. Why dont yall just go back to yalls blinds and dream of what I actually saw with my own 2 eyes. i will buy yall glasses so yall could actually see what I saw but wait why waste the money when yall wouldnt believe me anyway. Its possible and yall know it, yall just dont wana believe what i saw & im not the only one. Just plain ignorant! I looked, examined MANY of pictures and there tufted ducks, dont care what yall say. Like i said you wish you would see one!

12?
Bill Herian
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:59 pm

possumfoot wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:How many of yall have killed a blue phase ross goose? I bet none! Well my nephew has on our place in South Ga! So gomdream out it cause yall will never kill one!

as for a ross X blue.. and noone ever killing one.. i would not be so sure.. there are a few here that pile the light geese up.. and its just a numbers game..

As i said who of the people have posted on here have killed one? Noone? I thought so! Therefore things you think are impossible are possible.
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby bighop » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Duckslayer26 wrote:
possumfoot wrote:

As i said who of the people have posted on here have killed one? Noone? I thought so! Therefore things you think are impossible are possible.

and we're supposed to believe the guy that found a flock of tufted ducks in GA?
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby Duckslayer26 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:16 pm

bighop wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
possumfoot wrote:

Like i care what a guy thinks that didnt see what i saw, how would he know? He wouldnt! I saw what i saw, what i saw weather yall believe it or not, not caring what yall think was a tufted duck! Think, dream,jack off to what yall think but i saw it with my own 2 eyes. Yall are just too...whats the word... Nieve! I know what i saw. & im sticking to it bec everything points to a tufted duck vs a scaup.
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Duckslayer26 wrote:
bighop wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
possumfoot wrote:

Like i care what a guy thinks that didnt see what i saw, how would he know? He wouldnt! I saw what i saw, what i saw weather yall believe it or not, not caring what yall think was a tufted duck! Think, dream,jack off to what yall think but i saw it with my own 2 eyes. Yall are just too...whats the word... Nieve! I know what i saw. & im sticking to it bec everything points to a tufted duck vs a scaup.

...there is a Sasquatch that lives in North Carolina....FWIW....I've seen it...

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby possumfoot » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:25 pm

bighop wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
possumfoot wrote:

this thread is GOLDEN!!!!

and i never said "i think". there have been several studys done, and while i don't know if it is impossible, i'm pretty sure there has NEVER been a confirmed blue phase ross...

but just for fun.. post a pic of this blue phase ross for us... i want a close up profile pic of the face.
Last edited by possumfoot on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

possumfoot
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:28 pm

possumfoot wrote:
bighop wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
possumfoot wrote:

and i never said "i think". there have been several studys done, and while i don't know if it is impossible, i'm pretty sure there has NEVER been a confirmed blue phase ross...

but just for fun.. post a pic of this blue phase ross for us...

Im on it, give me a scond. Iv had 12+ ppl confirm its a blue phase ross goose!
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby bighop » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Duckslayer26 wrote:
possumfoot wrote:
bighop wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
possumfoot wrote:

You have multiple personalities?
Rick Hall 2016
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Postby Cujo1 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Alright, let me help you fellers understand Duckslayer26. See, he is educated by the internet. If you read this thread you will find how 26 goes from somebody who can't kill a duck to the internet expert giving advice on the subject. Of course as you read this you will notice how 26 asks advice yet tells people his calling is great, his wonderduck is not the problem, he is not being seen, etc. After reading this thread you will understand how come 26 can't tell weather or ID a duck. I just don't know if 26 is this arrogant or is just trolling us. To be determined. Thanks for your time. 26 Happy camping....er...hunting :hammer:
http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=214541
26, I hope it is a Tufted duck, that would be cool! :wink:
All turkeys must die!

bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
Cujo1
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:34 pm

possumfoot wrote:
bighop wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
possumfoot wrote:

but just for fun.. post a pic of this blue phase ross for us... i want a close up profile pic of the face.

Interesting....
Researchers working on the nesting grounds have recorded rare occurrences of a blue color phase of the Ross goose. The weights, measurements and bill configuration of a few captured have revealed that they are dimensionally Ross geese. There is still considerable discussion between scientists over whether they are a genetic mutation of the Ross goose or the result of hybridization with the lesser snow goose. Eventually DNA analysis should clear up this mystery. About one in 10,000 Ross are of this blue phase.

it is not settled yet judging from this...
http://www.greatnorthern.net/~dye/ross_geese.htm

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:36 pm

Duckslayer26 wrote:
possumfoot wrote:
bighop wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
possumfoot wrote:

are they all as hardcore is you??

Sent from my badazz phone using a badazz app
2013 DHC California cyber scouters---6
:moon:
NuffDaddy
hunter

Postby waterfowlman » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:40 pm

Duckslayer...do you hunt with Tyler Zent?
Rule Number One: Always use a sledge hammer to kill an ant.
waterfowlman
SIR

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole