NEVER trust the weather ppl!

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Postby Botiz630 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Hey Duckslayer, do you need me to help you figure out how to wake up at the correct time in the morning?

I figured if decoding the weather forecast was too much for you, there may be other areas we can help you with.
A year from now, you'll wish you had started today.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Re: NEVER trust the weather ppl!

Postby Cujo1 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Duckslayer26 wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
Montanafowler wrote:the worse the weather, the better the hunting. blizzards mean birds will be low and looking for friends. i always go on rainy or snowy days.

I would go too but if theres lightning then i would rather not be sitting out there with a gun barrel sticking up in thr air. I just wish they could be a little more accurate but im not listening to them anymore. Im just gona wake up early and go from there.

You probably ought to post this in the womens forum. You sound like a big girl to me.

I love how ppl talk crap behind their little computers & feel all high and mighty but when they meet someone face to face they run like scared little school girl.

Not talking crap, you are a troll and I will not run or hide. Come on over :biggrin:
All turkeys must die!

bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
Cujo1
hunter

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:46 pm

I dont understand your anger at the weather people. You wimped out and paid for it thats all.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt
jaysweet3 wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:easy...just manipulate the ruler to make the inch shorter so that 28" reads 30"..... :thumbsup:

That's how I got a 13" pecker.
The Duck Hammer
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:47 pm

Botiz630 wrote:Hey Duckslayer, do you need me to help you figure out how to wake up at the correct time in the morning?

I figured if decoding the weather forecast was too much for you, there may be other areas we can help you with.

:lol3: no i wake up at the right time, thanks for your concern though. If you dont mind coming & picking me up & driving me that would be helpful. you can just sit in the truck & wait til im done! I think thats all I need help with, anyways see you in the morning bright & early!
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:52 pm

Cujo1 wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
Cujo1 wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:
Montanafowler wrote:the worse the weather, the better the hunting. blizzards mean birds will be low and looking for friends. i always go on rainy or snowy days.

I would go too but if theres lightning then i would rather not be sitting out there with a gun barrel sticking up in thr air. I just wish they could be a little more accurate but im not listening to them anymore. Im just gona wake up early and go from there.

You probably ought to post this in the womens forum. You sound like a big girl to me.

I love how ppl talk crap behind their little computers & feel all high and mighty but when they meet someone face to face they run like scared little school girl.

Not talking crap, you are a troll and I will not run or hide. Come on over :biggrin:

:lol3: Talking crap, being sarcastic when its not necesarry, its all the same. I didnt say nothin to you but you started it & il end it. I would say PM me your address cause im heading that way in 2 months but im sure youd give me a different address cause youd be too scared! Its ok to be scared & admitting it is the first step! You can do it, its not that hard!
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:53 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:I dont understand your anger at the weather people. You wimped out and paid for it thats all.

Please explain how I wimped out?
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby Grossy23 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Tomorrows forecast ; Partly cloudy with a chance of sunshine later in the day . Winds SSW with a possibility of of WNW sometime in the afternoon . I can't rule out a spot thunderstorm or two sometime during the day . Temps above normal but I can't say for sure that it won't fall with a potential cold front that might hit sometime during the next 48 hrs . Snow is possible if the front hits and rain is possible if it stays to the north .
Partly sunny with chance of clouds later in the day , etc , etc , etc .
They cover their .... with every forecast . Oh well .
Grossy23
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Duckslayer26 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:Hey Duckslayer, do you need me to help you figure out how to wake up at the correct time in the morning?

:lol3: no i wake up at the right time, thanks for your concern though. If you dont mind coming & picking me up & driving me that would be helpful. you can just sit in the truck & wait til im done! I think thats all I need help with, anyways see you in the morning bright & early!

Forecast is calling for a thunderstorm early...what do we do now?!?!
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby Me and Black Betty » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Botiz630 wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:

Sounds like he wants you to stay in the truck. So, wait until he gets struck, and then go sit where he was sitting... lightning never strikes the same place twice... right?
Whoa, Black Betty BAM-BA-LAM
Me and Black Betty
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Botiz630 wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:

No they called for a thunderstorm from 6 a.m. To mid day. there calling for just showers in the morning so im getting up early (which I dont need your help with) and going in the morning. Yes i learned a lesson to not trust them & judt get up & look for myself like i stated in one of my previous post that i am going to do for now on. My point i was trying to make was that with all this technology that we have today why cant they be almost right instead of way off most of the time, but no people have to bring in sarcasm & nonsense because they have nothing else better to do. Il be waiting for you brght & early Botiz630!
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:17 pm

HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!?!
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby Duckslayer26 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Me and Black Betty wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:

Sounds like he wants you to stay in the truck. So, wait until he gets struck, and then go sit where he was sitting... lightning never strikes the same place twice... right?

Its not supposeto be storming in the morning so therefore i wont tet struck. Thanks for your concern bud! & lighning can strike the same place twice but the possibilty of it happening is pretty slim.
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby waterfowlman » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Wake up early, look out the window, dress according to the weather you see.....go hunting.....simple.
Few years back I took some time off from work and hunted 60 first light flights of a 60 day season. Sometimes alone other times with friends or family. Duck hunters don't give a damn what the weather is....they go hunting.
Rule Number One: Always use a sledge hammer to kill an ant.
waterfowlman
SIR

Postby Duckslayer26 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:20 pm

waterfowlman wrote:Wake up early, look out the window, dress according to the weather you see.....go hunting.....simple.
Few years back I took some time off from work and hunted 60 first light flights of a 60 day season. Sometimes alone other times with friends or family. Duck hunters don't give a damn what the weather is....they go hunting.

So you have gone duck huntin when its been lighning out?
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby waterfowlman » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Duckslayer26 wrote:
waterfowlman wrote:Wake up early, look out the window, dress according to the weather you see.....go hunting.....simple.

Hell yeah! Snowing, blowing, raining, sleet, lightning, bluebird day, who cares?
Rule Number One: Always use a sledge hammer to kill an ant.
waterfowlman
SIR

Postby Duckslayer26 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:29 pm

waterfowlman wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:

Hell yeah! Snowing, blowing, raining, sleet, lightning, bluebird day, who cares?

Everything else id go, but honestly how many birds have you killed when it was lightning out? Probably fewer than normal but I hear they dont like the lightning which means theyd find shelter & sit (not fly). Im not an expert by any means but have been told that by several educated hunters so correct me if im wrong.
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Botiz630 wrote:HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!?!

I dono maybe cause i have 2 eyes and know how to use them.
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Duckslayer26 wrote:

Except when reading weather forecasts, right?
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby Duckslayer26 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Botiz630 wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:

Except when reading weather forecasts, right?

:lol3: apparently someone cant use their eyes right, i read it right at 12:45 right before i went to bed cause it said thunderstorms at 6 a.m. untill 3 p.m. So therefore i slept til 8:30 and woke up n checked it. It changed WHILE I WAS ASLEEP & saidit was only supposeto rain all day instead of storm & it started to rain for 15 min then stopped and started again around 1:39. The only reason i didnt go ahead and go then is bec i had to be at work at 1. Can you read what I posted or do you just need newer glasses?
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby NuffDaddy » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:21 pm

If you don't want sarcastic answers I'd stay out of the Honey Hole...Just sayin.
You gonna need a hurt feelings report??

Sent from my badazz phone using a badazz app
2013 DHC California cyber scouters---6
:moon:
NuffDaddy
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:35 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:If you don't want sarcastic answers I'd stay out of the Honey Hole...Just sayin.

:lol3: nope, got 1 question for ya. Are you using your phone because your a lazy fat butt who wont roll out of bed to get on your computer, can you not afford a computer/ internet or you just like to look for things all day long cause you have nothing better to do so you can find 1 or 2 chances to butt in a convo & say something sarcastic?
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby NuffDaddy » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Duckslayer26 wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:If you don't want sarcastic answers I'd stay out of the Honey Hole...Just sayin.

:lol3: nope, got 1 question for ya. Are you using your phone because your a lazy fat butt who wont roll out of bed to get on your computer, can you not afford a computer/ internet or you just like to look for things all day long cause you have nothing better to do so you can find 1 or 2 chances to butt in a convo & say something sarcastic?

First of all I'm in my lazy boy, not bed. And yes I sit here all day posting sarcastic comments for my amusement. :thumbsup:

2013 DHC California cyber scouters---6
:moon:
NuffDaddy
hunter

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:12 pm

Duckslayer26 wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:I dont understand your anger at the weather people. You wimped out and paid for it thats all.

You didnt get up and go hunting.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt
jaysweet3 wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:easy...just manipulate the ruler to make the inch shorter so that 28" reads 30"..... :thumbsup:

That's how I got a 13" pecker.
The Duck Hammer
hunter

Postby Duckslayer26 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:16 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
Duckslayer26 wrote:

You didnt get up and go hunting.

So your saying if they call for thunderstorms which involves lightning you are still going?
Whack em & stack em!
Duckslayer26
hunter

Postby possumfoot » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Duckslayer26 wrote:

cause hunting right before a thunderstorn and right after is freaking AWSOME ..

i sit in a metal freaking box in some of the flattest country on earth with a shotgun.. i aint skeerd..

besides.. your trying to duck hunt in Ga... you got bigger problems than a lil rain/thunder storm
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole