New guy here

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

New guy here

Postby shocktroop » Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:03 pm

Hey all, new guy here, looks like this sight is the best thing since sliced bread, my wife will be happy cause I can talk ducks 24-7 to someone other than her. A little about me...in the navy....gives me the oppurtunity to travel and hunt greatly different species and tactics all over the place. Been hunting ducks since I was young, though at that time it was very informal, now, for the past 4 years or so I have become an adict, a devout waterfowler, i introduce as many people to the sport as possible and enjoy every moment on the water, I will appoligize in advance for multiple posts of questions that I have, as I haven't really ever found a crowd of duck hunters to pool from, mostly all is from my experiences, trials and errors that I have learned, but I'd say without doubt and by anyones standards I have always been successful on my hunts.....maybe it's the passion I put into it....anyway, just saying Hi, I'll stop the rant....take care all.
shocktroop
hunter

Postby HUMBOLDT HUNTER » Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:18 pm

:welcome: Hey, looks like you came to the right place. Also I would like to say thanks for supporting our Country. :salude:
HUMBOLDT HUNTER
hunter

anytime

Postby shocktroop » Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:25 pm

Thanks for the welcome, always a pleasure.
shocktroop
hunter

Postby Snaph » Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:28 pm

Navy...rock on. We need more Navy vets in here. Everybody thinks we can't shoot. :welcome: And what us Navy guys do best... :salude:
Snaph
hunter

Postby shocktroop » Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:41 pm

LOL, I'm a corpsman, all my sea-duty has been with Marine infantry...nothings better than the Doc competeing for high score at the range......most of my navy time has been with a Marine unit......kinda ironic. I hunt small game with my boys....duck hunt like a mad man, but in the off season I enjoy IDPA and NRA high Power,,,,anything that goes Boom is cool in my book!
shocktroop
hunter

Postby mallardhunter » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:12 am

:welcome:
Keep working millions on welfare depend on you!!!
If hunting is a sport I am the M.V.P.
www.goosehuntingchat.com
www.nodakoutdoors.com
mallardhunter
hunter

Postby macdaddy » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:39 am

Welcome, Shocktroop. Thanks for your service.
I'm the guy your Mother Goose warned you about.
macdaddy
hunter

Postby yellowlab » Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:35 pm

:welcome: ... hope you enjoy as much as i do ...always glad to have another person ...
yellow
yellowlab
Forum & State Moderator

Postby 20gauge24 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:49 pm

:welcome: hope u hav fun and kill alot of birds k
The worst duck hunt is the best day of work.
20gauge24
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole