Mojo Battery care

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Mojo Battery care

Postby mccree79 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:52 am

I have lost my Mojo decoy battery instruction.
Does anyone know how long to charge the 6 volt battery?

I think the battery is to be completely "drained" before recharge, is that correct.
mccree79
hunter

Postby ks_waterfowler » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:55 am

I don't completely drain mine before each hunt. I believe it is 2 hours charged per one hour used. My instructions are at home, but that is what I remember. Correct me if I am wrong.
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:56 am

mccree79 - I looked for info on it and couldnt find it butI called and talked to Mojo directly and ks_waterfowler is right 2hr for 1hr of use. But the guy said just put it on charge the night before and you should be good for 4-5 hrs. Also he said DO NOT drain it completly whenever the wings stop rotating enough you that you think is not good enough or looks real then cut it off. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby mccree79 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:34 pm

Thanks
mccree79
hunter

Postby yellowlab » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:45 pm

.. one think that might helpo you is battires for them babies are a lil $$$ so when not in use or chargeing make sure you unhook the battery i have 2 friend taht have ruined there batters by leveing them conneted when not in use... they called and ask costermer service what was wrong and that is what they told them to do ... so
yellowlab
Forum & State Moderator

Return to The Honey Hole