DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whistlin_wings » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Botiz630 wrote:I googled it, it came out in 1981 believe it or not.

Probably one of those digitally remastered movies from disney's vault they re-release when we were kids.

And it was a TBM because you love disney stuff and your mind automatically went to the Fox and the Hound. Bet Taylor Swift could have written all the theme songs for Black Beauty.
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
User avatar
whistlin_wings
State Moderator
 
Posts: 8956
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:54 am
Location: CENTEX


Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby ByersFarm » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:34 pm

Botiz630 wrote:I googled it, it came out in 1981 believe it or not.

So not before my time. I don't recall ever watching a lot of Disney movies.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 12374
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Yup, it must have been digitally remastered and resold to make millions. Still a great movie
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 6531
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whistlin_wings » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:01 pm

ByersFarm wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:I googled it, it came out in 1981 believe it or not.

So not before my time. I don't recall ever watching a lot of Disney movies.

That's because you grew up in your own kind of Disney World.
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
User avatar
whistlin_wings
State Moderator
 
Posts: 8956
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:54 am
Location: CENTEX

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby grizz18 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:00 am

Bed time ladies, I've got to catch some sleep.
Image
User avatar
grizz18
Squatch Life
 
Posts: 12773
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:33 am
Location: NC

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:03 am

grizz18 wrote:Bed time ladies, I've got to catch some sleep.


The grizz doesn't sleep.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 7916
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby teddysberna » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:25 am

grizz18 wrote:Bed time ladies, I've got to catch some sleep.



Sign of weakness for sure
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.

Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.
User avatar
teddysberna
hunter
 
Posts: 4883
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:25 pm
Location: Georgetown KY

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby 18javelin » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:39 pm

Imagepicking up swamps slack while he is away... Pan seared Bass fillet blackened with some fried red potatoes with onion and few strips of bacon to accentuate the flavors.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
User avatar
18javelin
hunter
 
Posts: 3185
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 am
Location: Eckerty IN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby 18javelin » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Wrong thread.... Pretend the fish was Nemo...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
User avatar
18javelin
hunter
 
Posts: 3185
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 am
Location: Eckerty IN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby ByersFarm » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:23 pm

18javelin wrote:Wrong thread.... Pretend the fish was Nemo...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Is this thread not good enough for you?

:sarcmark:
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 12374
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:59 pm

This thread is dying a slow death.
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 5603
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby 18javelin » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:14 pm

ByersFarm wrote:
18javelin wrote:Wrong thread.... Pretend the fish was Nemo...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I scrolled back up seen Disney thought I was in your Disney thread... Lol then seen it was the OMPT tapatalk iPhone is a lot different than my droid...

Is this thread not good enough for you?

:sarcmark:




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
User avatar
18javelin
hunter
 
Posts: 3185
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 am
Location: Eckerty IN

DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby 18javelin » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:15 pm

WTH just happened there^ it's official I'm with titz tapatalk sucks ballz


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Underradar wrote:Well, its sad really. One day he's happily posting pics of road killed coyotes he posed as if he shot them, the next, he's stomped down the shower drain like a soft turd.
User avatar
18javelin
hunter
 
Posts: 3185
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:01 am
Location: Eckerty IN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby ByersFarm » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:21 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:This thread is dying a slow death.

I agree.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 12374
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whistlin_wings » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:44 pm

Image
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
User avatar
whistlin_wings
State Moderator
 
Posts: 8956
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:54 am
Location: CENTEX

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:56 pm

ByersFarm wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:This thread is dying a slow death.

I agree.


We can revive it if we all come together!
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 6531
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby grizz18 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:10 pm

whistlin_wings wrote:Image


Holy hell! Does the bacon cook in the same amt of time as the rolls? If so I'm doing this, asap
Image
User avatar
grizz18
Squatch Life
 
Posts: 12773
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:33 am
Location: NC

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby grizz18 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:22 pm

Snowing and sleeting here right now. Nothing will accumulate but still pretty gnarly for this time of year.
Image
User avatar
grizz18
Squatch Life
 
Posts: 12773
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:33 am
Location: NC

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:15 am

grizz18 wrote:Snowing and sleeting here right now. Nothing will accumulate but still pretty gnarly for this time of year.

We didn't get any rain with the front. Winds are gusting around 20. Got the boat hooked up waitin on my partner. Doin a snipe hunt and some scouting.


Sent from my iPhone3 using Tapatalk 28
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 5603
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:20 am

whisperin' duck wrote:
ByersFarm wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:This thread is dying a slow death.

I agree.


We can revive it if we all come together!


Meh
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 11976
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Botiz630 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:35 am

It limped out of the gate, chugged along for a while, and needs to be put out of it's misery.
B Squad Captain
If do right, no can defense
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 15966
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OmegaRed » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:16 am

grizz18 wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Image


Holy hell! Does the bacon cook in the same amt of time as the rolls? If so I'm doing this, asap


We tried this three weeks ago. In our case, no it didn't. :no: :no:

Pretty much had soggy cinnamon rolls and recooked the bacon lol. YMMV
quacknstack6 wrote:
I'm as good once as I ever was isn't your theme song OG. I hate to burst your bubble.
User avatar
OmegaRed
Fabio
 
Posts: 3186
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 am
Location: OHIO

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:27 am

Botiz630 wrote:It limped out of the gate, chugged along for a while, and needs to be put out of it's misery.


Shut your whore mouth!!!
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 6531
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby ByersFarm » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:38 am

Botiz630 wrote:It limped out of the gate, chugged along for a while, and needs to be put out of it's misery.

Limped?

There were some very hurt feelings and a lot of snickering about the new girl at school.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 12374
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby beretta24 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:41 am

She's had a good run, but but the daily banter has transitioned to the Byers threads.
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 5375
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests