DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, La. Hunter, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Crazy Matt » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:07 am

Sir Big Spur wrote:
Crazy Matt wrote:It's about to ice bad up here....MWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA, BRING IT!

Image


That's what I'm talkin' bout, kinfolk.
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 7057
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas


Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby grizz18 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:42 pm

Home sweet home Alabama.
User avatar
grizz18
Squatch Life
 
Posts: 14424
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:33 am
Location: NC

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:02 pm

grizz18 wrote:Home sweet home Alabama.

Just threw up in my mouth


Sent from my iPhone3 using Anti-Botiz software.
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 6945
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Botiz630 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:20 pm

grizz18 wrote:Home sweet home Alabama.


Seriously? I'm in your neck of the woods for the rest of this week and you run off to Alabama.
What was big was not the trout, but the chance. - Aldo Leopold
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 19899
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whistlin_wings » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:45 pm

grizz18 wrote:Home sweet home Alabama.

Don't get shot by anyone still upset from the loss.
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
User avatar
whistlin_wings
State Moderator
 
Posts: 9759
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:54 am
Location: CENTEX

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby grizz18 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:02 pm

Botiz630 wrote:
grizz18 wrote:Home sweet home Alabama.


Seriously? I'm in your neck of the woods for the rest of this week and you run off to Alabama.


Don't act you'd drive a mile out of your way for a free beer, mystery man.
User avatar
grizz18
Squatch Life
 
Posts: 14424
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:33 am
Location: NC

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Crazy Matt » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:15 pm

grizz18 wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
grizz18 wrote:Home sweet home Alabama.


Seriously? I'm in your neck of the woods for the rest of this week and you run off to Alabama.


Don't act you'd drive a mile out of your way for a free beer, mystery man.



He's on Linkedin, just gotta do your research.
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 7057
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Botiz630 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:17 pm

Hey baker and I hang out all the time. Hunted together yesterday.
What was big was not the trout, but the chance. - Aldo Leopold
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 19899
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Crazy Matt » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:25 pm

Botiz630 wrote:Hey baker and I hang out all the time. Hunted together yesterday.



That damn pikey.
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 7057
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Botiz630 wrote:Hey baker and I hang out all the time. Hunted together yesterday.


You had a mask on the whole time though. I wouldn't even know you if you walked past me in The Wal Mart.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8820
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Crazy Matt wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:Hey baker and I hang out all the time. Hunted together yesterday.



That damn pikey.


No, we weren't fishing.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8820
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Crazy Matt » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:59 pm

t_baker wrote:
Crazy Matt wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:Hey baker and I hang out all the time. Hunted together yesterday.



That damn pikey.


No, we weren't fishing.



:lol3:
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 7057
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby ByersFarm » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:47 pm

Had a ball in the ice today. Brought home 8 limits of specks. I'm about to hibernate.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 15665
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby grizz18 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:50 pm

ByersFarm wrote:Had a ball in the ice today. Brought home 8 limits of specks. I'm about to hibernate.


I've been looking at the weather and figured y'all were covered up with it. I'm over here in Alabama, just to the east of the ice
User avatar
grizz18
Squatch Life
 
Posts: 14424
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:33 am
Location: NC

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:39 pm

ByersFarm wrote:Had a ball in the ice today. Brought home 8 limits of specks. I'm about to hibernate.


You're dead to me
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 13470
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:40 pm

grizz18 wrote:
ByersFarm wrote:Had a ball in the ice today. Brought home 8 limits of specks. I'm about to hibernate.


I've been looking at the weather and figured y'all were covered up with it. I'm over here in Alabama, just to the east of the ice



ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386358813.479855.jpg
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 13470
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:47 pm

t_baker wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:Hey baker and I hang out all the time. Hunted together yesterday.


You had a mask on the whole time though. I wouldn't even know you if you walked past me in The Wal Mart.


I've never seen his face.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 9966
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:00 pm

Trans Siberian orchestra tonight
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 13470
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:24 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:Trans Siberian orchestra tonight

They were just down here in Tampa
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 6945
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:05 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Trans Siberian orchestra tonight

They were just down here in Tampa


Icing like a sumbitch too.
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 13470
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Bill Herian » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:08 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:Trans Siberian orchestra tonight


Word.
User avatar
Bill Herian
hunter
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:09 am
Location: breakin' hearts and blastin' farts in WI

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby beretta24 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:Trans Siberian orchestra tonight

Your what hurts?
User avatar
beretta24
hunter
 
Posts: 7801
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:00 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Trans Siberian orchestra tonight

They were just down here in Tampa


They are coming up this way in a week I think I heard on the radio. Heard its a pretty good time, not something I am into but a buddy said I would enjoy it if I ever went.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8820
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:04 pm

t_baker wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Trans Siberian orchestra tonight

They were just down here in Tampa


They are coming up this way in a week I think I heard on the radio. Heard its a pretty good time, not something I am into but a buddy said I would enjoy it if I ever went.

Fiancée wants to go see a play. She likes Peter Pan, but Im not sure I could deal with all the singing.
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 6945
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:05 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:
t_baker wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Trans Siberian orchestra tonight

They were just down here in Tampa


They are coming up this way in a week I think I heard on the radio. Heard its a pretty good time, not something I am into but a buddy said I would enjoy it if I ever went.

Fiancée wants to go see a play. She likes Peter Pan, but Im not sure I could deal with all the singing.


Yep, Nope, not me. Wont catch me at a play.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8820
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ducknutz87 and 10 guests