DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter, lostpup

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:05 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:
t_baker wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Trans Siberian orchestra tonight

They were just down here in Tampa


They are coming up this way in a week I think I heard on the radio. Heard its a pretty good time, not something I am into but a buddy said I would enjoy it if I ever went.

Fiancée wants to go see a play. She likes Peter Pan, but Im not sure I could deal with all the singing.


Go see Wicked if it's in your area. It was pretty cool.
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?


Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19141
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm


Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby MODuckkiller » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:08 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
t_baker wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Trans Siberian orchestra tonight

They were just down here in Tampa


They are coming up this way in a week I think I heard on the radio. Heard its a pretty good time, not something I am into but a buddy said I would enjoy it if I ever went.

Fiancée wants to go see a play. She likes Peter Pan, but Im not sure I could deal with all the singing.


Go see Wicked if it's in your area. It was pretty cool.

Took an ex to see Wicked a long time ago. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't enjoy it.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:10 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
t_baker wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Trans Siberian orchestra tonight

They were just down here in Tampa


They are coming up this way in a week I think I heard on the radio. Heard its a pretty good time, not something I am into but a buddy said I would enjoy it if I ever went.

Fiancée wants to go see a play. She likes Peter Pan, but Im not sure I could deal with all the singing.


Go see Wicked if it's in your area. It was pretty cool.

Whats it about?
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 6954
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby MODuckkiller » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:10 pm

t_baker wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Trans Siberian orchestra tonight

They were just down here in Tampa


They are coming up this way in a week I think I heard on the radio. Heard its a pretty good time, not something I am into but a buddy said I would enjoy it if I ever went.

I would definitely recommend going to see Trans Siberian Orchestra once. I went to see them a few years back, and I really enjoyed it, had a blast; but I probably won't ever do it again. Just one of those things.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby MODuckkiller » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:12 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
t_baker wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Trans Siberian orchestra tonight

They were just down here in Tampa


They are coming up this way in a week I think I heard on the radio. Heard its a pretty good time, not something I am into but a buddy said I would enjoy it if I ever went.

Fiancée wants to go see a play. She likes Peter Pan, but Im not sure I could deal with all the singing.


Go see Wicked if it's in your area. It was pretty cool.

Whats it about?

Prelude to the Wizard of Oz. It's about all of the back stories to all of the main characters of the Wizard of Oz, except Dorothy.
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Botiz630 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:15 pm

Sounds fascinating.
What was big was not the trout, but the chance. - Aldo Leopold
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 20063
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:24 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
t_baker wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Trans Siberian orchestra tonight

They were just down here in Tampa


They are coming up this way in a week I think I heard on the radio. Heard its a pretty good time, not something I am into but a buddy said I would enjoy it if I ever went.

Fiancée wants to go see a play. She likes Peter Pan, but Im not sure I could deal with all the singing.


Go see Wicked if it's in your area. It was pretty cool.

Whats it about?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=wicked :lol3:
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?


Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19141
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby ByersFarm » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Trans Siberian orchestra tonight

They were just down here in Tampa


Icing like a sumbitch too.

Still?

It's quit here, but I did just have to chisel the ice back in order to open my front door.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 15771
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:34 pm

Botiz630 wrote:Sounds fascinating.


I think Trans Siberian Orchestra is actually supposed to be at Nationwide. Pretty close to you isn't it?
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8829
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Botiz630 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:42 pm

I was saying that about wicked, I'd go watch Trans Siberian. Won't do plays but would happily go watch a symphony, orchestra or similar.
What was big was not the trout, but the chance. - Aldo Leopold
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 20063
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Botiz630 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Enjoy music, but I draw the line at watching men dancing around and singing.
What was big was not the trout, but the chance. - Aldo Leopold
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 20063
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby tmclaimerFL » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:44 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
t_baker wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Trans Siberian orchestra tonight

They were just down here in Tampa


They are coming up this way in a week I think I heard on the radio. Heard its a pretty good time, not something I am into but a buddy said I would enjoy it if I ever went.

Fiancée wants to go see a play. She likes Peter Pan, but Im not sure I could deal with all the singing.


Go see Wicked if it's in your area. It was pretty cool.

Whats it about?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=wicked :lol3:

My fingers are broken
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.


Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
User avatar
tmclaimerFL
hunter
 
Posts: 6954
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
Location: Florida's Waters

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby beretta24 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:45 pm

So are there any naked women at any of these singing and dancing thingys
User avatar
beretta24
hunter
 
Posts: 7882
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Botiz630 wrote:Enjoy music, but I draw the line at watching men dancing around and singing in tights.

FIFY
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8829
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:06 pm

ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Trans Siberian orchestra tonight

They were just down here in Tampa


Icing like a sumbitch too.

Still?

It's quit here, but I did just have to chisel the ice back in order to open my front door.


Wife's car was locked down
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 13470
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby ByersFarm » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Trans Siberian orchestra tonight

They were just down here in Tampa


Icing like a sumbitch too.

Still?

It's quit here, but I did just have to chisel the ice back in order to open my front door.


Wife's car was locked down

Only one door to my truck would open.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 15771
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:50 pm

ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Trans Siberian orchestra tonight

They were just down here in Tampa


Icing like a sumbitch too.

Still?

It's quit here, but I did just have to chisel the ice back in order to open my front door.


Wife's car was locked down

Only one door to my truck would open.

Ya had to go in through the passenger door. Ran the defrost for 45 minutes and still had to break ice for 10 minutes. The roads are pretty clear.
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 13470
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:51 pm

You both still have power?
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8829
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:24 pm

t_baker wrote:You both still have power?


Ya. Trees are pretty thick with ice here too. Fingers crossed.
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 13470
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:
t_baker wrote:You both still have power?


Ya. Trees are pretty thick with ice here too. Fingers crossed.


Hope the best for ya. I don't mind the power outages, its dealing with my wife who thinks its the end of the world that I can't handle.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8829
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:58 pm

t_baker wrote:You both still have power?


Now it's snowing. It's not supposed to get above freezing until wed, and then only 34. This could lock us down a while.
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 9057
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:10 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:
t_baker wrote:You both still have power?


Now it's snowing. It's not supposed to get above freezing until wed, and then only 34. This could lock us down a while.


It's times like these I'm glad I don't live in the south, the gov isn't prepared to deal with that stuff down there.

Hope you all come out alright.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
User avatar
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter
 
Posts: 9989
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:30 pm
Location: Back in SW MICHIGAN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:14 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
t_baker wrote:You both still have power?


Now it's snowing. It's not supposed to get above freezing until wed, and then only 34. This could lock us down a while.


It's times like these I'm glad I don't live in the south, the gov isn't prepared to deal with that stuff down there.

Hope you all come out alright.


Literally seen 50 plus power trucks in the last 36 hours.
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 13470
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:21 pm

My buddy lives in Nashville. He is the guy that got me into selling used plows. He can sell as many in a week as I can in a month down there when they get this weather. No one down there sells that kind of equipment and no used market he said. He said it turns into a panic.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8829
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby beretta24 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:25 pm

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
t_baker wrote:You both still have power?


Now it's snowing. It's not supposed to get above freezing until wed, and then only 34. This could lock us down a while.


It's times like these I'm glad I don't live in the south, the gov isn't prepared to deal with that stuff down there.

Hope you all come out alright.

That's a good thing, why should the government be in charge of saving everyone? Are you a liberal?????

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2
User avatar
beretta24
hunter
 
Posts: 7882
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: rank duck and 5 guests