DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:30 pm

whistlin_wings wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:
grizz18 wrote:Rude jerks

Heard you got the latest Buck Commander's call and grow your beard out to be just like the other Buck Commanders.

I can see the resemblance

Someone needs to do that with ducks. Tie their wings around a branch and hold it up between 2 guys.


Geese, in lubbock, it's happening.

Are you bringing a tree branch with you?


Lubbock doesn't have trees?
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas


Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Tinner4 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:01 pm

Today wasn't as eventful as yesterday. Finished with 4 geese and 4 mallards, but it was a beautiful day! Don't mind my messy hair and the fact I'm wearing hubbys long underwear lol, I had just taken my wader pants off to get comfy for the ride home.
Attachments
ResizedImage_1387234323918.jpg
User avatar
Tinner4
hunter
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: Central Nebraska

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whistlin_wings » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:04 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:
grizz18 wrote:Rude jerks

Heard you got the latest Buck Commander's call and grow your beard out to be just like the other Buck Commanders.

I can see the resemblance

Someone needs to do that with ducks. Tie their wings around a branch and hold it up between 2 guys.


Geese, in lubbock, it's happening.

Are you bringing a tree branch with you?


Lubbock doesn't have trees?

There are a few
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
User avatar
whistlin_wings
State Moderator
 
Posts: 9062
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:54 am
Location: CENTEX

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whistlin_wings » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:So much cool in this thread right now

Just went downhill
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
User avatar
whistlin_wings
State Moderator
 
Posts: 9062
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:54 am
Location: CENTEX

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:05 pm

whistlin_wings wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:
grizz18 wrote:Rude jerks

Heard you got the latest Buck Commander's call and grow your beard out to be just like the other Buck Commanders.

I can see the resemblance

Someone needs to do that with ducks. Tie their wings around a branch and hold it up between 2 guys.


Geese, in lubbock, it's happening.

Are you bringing a tree branch with you?


Lubbock doesn't have trees?

There are a few


Okay then, I'll bring my axe.
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:10 pm

Tinner4 wrote:Today wasn't as eventful as yesterday. Finished with 4 geese and 4 mallards, but it was a beautiful day! Don't mind my messy hair and the fact I'm wearing hubbys long underwear lol, I had just taken my wader pants off to get comfy for the ride home.

Still good lookin tinner oh and nice job on the ducks

I H8 geese

#1 Duck Dynasty fan
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 12406
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Tinner4 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:11 pm

Thanks!
User avatar
Tinner4
hunter
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:24 pm
Location: Central Nebraska

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Oh hey guys.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7698
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Meh
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 12470
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:28 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:Meh


Grinch
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Botiz630 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:34 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Meh


Grinch


My Christmas wish is that Westie learns how to be happy. Shhh! Don't tell him!
Holy Molly
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 16406
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:50 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:Meh

Busy day fella?
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7698
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:34 pm

Botiz630 wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Meh


Grinch


My Christmas wish is that Westie learns how to be happy. Shhh! Don't tell him!


I won't, he's a pretty cranky fella lately.
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 6747
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby steve-o » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:49 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Meh


Grinch


My Christmas wish is that Westie learns how to be happy. Shhh! Don't tell him!


I won't, he's a pretty cranky fella lately.

#marriedlife
ByersFarm wrote:Remember that God will not test us beyond what we can handle.

Botiz630 wrote:I'm as tame as a show pony.
User avatar
steve-o
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 4129
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:02 am
Location: Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby MODuckkiller » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:32 am

steve-o wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Meh


Grinch


My Christmas wish is that Westie learns how to be happy. Shhh! Don't tell him!


I won't, he's a pretty cranky fella lately.

#marriedlife

#fratlyfe
MIZ
-MODuckkiller
User avatar
MODuckkiller
hunter
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:54 am
Location: Missouri, Louisiana

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby sampsonhuntin » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:39 am

lets see if i can go kill a duck or two
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre


copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
User avatar
sampsonhuntin
hunter
 
Posts: 2638
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:45 am
Location: roseboro, north carolina

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:06 am

t_baker wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Meh

Busy day fella?


So damn busy
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 12470
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby grizz18 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:51 am

Horrible night at work, about to die and I'm getting sick. That's the chitty thing about never sleeping, you can literally feel the cold/flu taking over instead of waking up sick.

Can't wait to go crash all day. OH and I lost my phone in the water yesterday. Got to the ramp and couldn't find it, tracked it and it was in the bottom of a creek.
Image
User avatar
grizz18
Squatch Life
 
Posts: 12956
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:33 am
Location: NC

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby ByersFarm » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:25 am

Yo Ho Ho bitches.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 12882
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby beretta24 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:48 am

sampsonhuntin wrote:lets see if i can go kill a duck or two

Good luck and make it at least three
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 5693
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby sampsonhuntin » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:00 am

beretta24 wrote:
sampsonhuntin wrote:lets see if i can go kill a duck or two

Good luck and make it at least three

It wasn't even one, about 20 total landed in our spread 10 minutes before LST but had already gone down the creek before they became legal to shoot. Had a few fly in range after LST but brother and I shot like chit.
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre


copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
User avatar
sampsonhuntin
hunter
 
Posts: 2638
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:45 am
Location: roseboro, north carolina

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby beretta24 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:05 am

I'm disappointed in you.
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 5693
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whistlin_wings » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:38 am

grizz18 wrote:Horrible night at work, about to die and I'm getting sick. That's the chitty thing about never sleeping, you can literally feel the cold/flu taking over instead of waking up sick.

Can't wait to go crash all day. OH and I lost my phone in the water yesterday. Got to the ramp and couldn't find it, tracked it and it was in the bottom of a creek.

Sucks to hear that, beginning to think you were ignoring me on snapchat
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
User avatar
whistlin_wings
State Moderator
 
Posts: 9062
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:54 am
Location: CENTEX

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby sampsonhuntin » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:04 am

beretta24 wrote:I'm disappointed in you.

:oops:
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre


copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
User avatar
sampsonhuntin
hunter
 
Posts: 2638
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:45 am
Location: roseboro, north carolina

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby grizz18 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:29 pm

whistlin_wings wrote:
grizz18 wrote:Horrible night at work, about to die and I'm getting sick. That's the chitty thing about never sleeping, you can literally feel the cold/flu taking over instead of waking up sick.

Can't wait to go crash all day. OH and I lost my phone in the water yesterday. Got to the ramp and couldn't find it, tracked it and it was in the bottom of a creek.

Sucks to hear that, beginning to think you were ignoring me on snapchat


New one should be in tomorrow or Friday.
Image
User avatar
grizz18
Squatch Life
 
Posts: 12956
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:33 am
Location: NC

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blackrock, KAhunter and 19 guests