DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:26 am

t_baker wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
beretta24 wrote:What kind of bun is that...the bottom looks like a sheet of paper.

Just a hamburger bun, I smash my sandwiches before I eat them for some reason. Always have.

So they fit in his tiny hands. Like said before the Burger King commercial about the guy with small hands was based off of his life.

My tiny fist is going to look good hitting your fat face.

I will have a step stool waiting for when you get here. Question though, is punching a midget a hate crime?
OHIODUCKA5 gives dry hobo jerks at the truck stop.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 7639
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky


Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:29 am

Image
Uneasyjmitchell wrote:Is Erie salt water?


Indawoods wrote:
leaving me slack jawed and stupified. mangy feline deathkitty stole my bird.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 19274
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:04 am

You're all welcome...

LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 9187
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:22 am

This day is full of win!

LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 9187
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:23 am

I truly do worry about you.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter
 
Posts: 6411
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:02 pm
Location: Southern Wisconsin

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby MarkM » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:23 am

Just stop.
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2684
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:26 am

Last one guys

LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 9187
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:43 am

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:I truly do worry about you.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4


Weirdest human I know.
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 13476
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:51 am

Westtennduckhunter wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:I truly do worry about you.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4


Weirdest human I know.


These are great songs, ya'll just have no taste!
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 9187
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby MarkM » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:55 am

whisperin' duck wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:I truly do worry about you.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4


Weirdest human I know.


These are great songs, ya'll just have no taste!

No.


BTW, it is y'all. Not Ya'll
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2684
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:30 am

MarkM wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:I truly do worry about you.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4


Weirdest human I know.


These are great songs, ya'll just have no taste!

No.


BTW, it is y'all. Not Ya'll


Elevator
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 13476
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:02 pm

It's whatever I say it is. #arkansasnative
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 9187
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby ByersFarm » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:25 am

:huh:
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 15978
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby grizz18 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:22 am

Wake up campers
User avatar
grizz18
Squatch Life
 
Posts: 14469
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:33 am
Location: NC

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:26 am

grizz18 wrote:Wake up campers

Been up for 3 hours already. Why did you sleep so late? Turkey's need to die.
OHIODUCKA5 gives dry hobo jerks at the truck stop.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 7639
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:03 am

I drank waaaay to much yesterday.

I think I'll do it again today.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8883
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby beretta24 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:33 am

Mornin'
User avatar
beretta24
hunter
 
Posts: 7983
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:43 am

t_baker wrote:I drank waaaay to much yesterday.

I think I'll do it again today.

Solid plan.

Sent from my awesome Galaxy S4
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter
 
Posts: 6411
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:02 pm
Location: Southern Wisconsin

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby grizz18 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:51 am

quacknstack6 wrote:
grizz18 wrote:Wake up campers

Been up for 3 hours already. Why did you sleep so late? Turkey's need to die.


I've been up for a while too but just got to the office... No turkey hunting for me...maybe this week sometime.
User avatar
grizz18
Squatch Life
 
Posts: 14469
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:33 am
Location: NC

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:57 am

grizz18 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
grizz18 wrote:Wake up campers

Been up for 3 hours already. Why did you sleep so late? Turkey's need to die.


I've been up for a while too but just got to the office... No turkey hunting for me...maybe this week sometime.

Weird morning here, no gobbles at all not even a yelp from a hen. Going back out in a couple hours with the lady this time. Hopefully it turns out good.
OHIODUCKA5 gives dry hobo jerks at the truck stop.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 7639
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby ByersFarm » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:24 am

I think I'm going to work on a dove field today.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 15978
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:28 am

ByersFarm wrote:I think I'm going to work on a dove field today.


Boom. That's what's uo
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 13476
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby ByersFarm » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:27 am

Image
This is what's up.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 15978
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby grizz18 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:28 am

Badassery level 100 for Byers.

I'm in an office with a headset on watching the masters practice range..not even hitting the badassery level
User avatar
grizz18
Squatch Life
 
Posts: 14469
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:33 am
Location: NC

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:28 am

ByersFarm wrote:Image
This is what's up.

Ooooo that's look like a blasty blast
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 13476
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests