DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, #1wingnut

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby grizz18 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:03 am

whisperin' duck wrote:
grizz18 wrote:One of the best things in town. I've told ya about it before.

It's called the Jose. Toasted everything bagel with cream cheese jalapeños provolone sausage and bacon


No egg?


Ya know I wasn't sure so I got another one this am..yes there is an egg
User avatar
grizz18
Squatch Life
 
Posts: 13652
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:33 am
Location: NC


Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:06 am

t_baker wrote:Real world question.

Who likes clothes hung on a clothes line?


I hang all jeans and shirts on the line. They seem to last longer too.
Lonely wives, dirty trucks , and happy dogs.
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 14438
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby MarkM » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:42 am

I hate working in an office.
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2546
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:49 am

MarkM wrote:I hate working in an office.


I hate working in a shop
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 13002
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby MarkM » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:51 am

Westtennduckhunter wrote:
MarkM wrote:I hate working in an office.


I hate working in a shop

New fat girl they hired is sick. Blowing her nose every 10 seconds and it sounds like when cow crap hits the ground. Every. Time.
possumfoot wrote:i cant remember who said it, but they said it best.. to a grown man, watching child birth is like a 9yo watching disney land burn to the ground..


Locked&Loaded wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:...metrosexual....


:lol3: I am!
User avatar
MarkM
hunter
 
Posts: 2546
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm
Location: Waco, TX

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:37 am

grizz18 wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
grizz18 wrote:One of the best things in town. I've told ya about it before.

It's called the Jose. Toasted everything bagel with cream cheese jalapeños provolone sausage and bacon


No egg?


Ya know I wasn't sure so I got another one this am..yes there is an egg


sounds delish, I had peanut butter and local honey on russian rye this morning.
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 7451
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby ByersFarm » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:51 am

Westtennduckhunter wrote:
MarkM wrote:I hate working in an office.


I hate working in a shop


I love my job.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 13711
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:55 am

ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
MarkM wrote:I hate working in an office.


I hate working in a shop


I love my job.

I would too.
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 6853
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:01 pm

ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
MarkM wrote:I hate working in an office.


I hate working in a shop


I love my job.


You ever shot a machine gun on peyote?
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 13002
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby ByersFarm » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:06 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
MarkM wrote:I hate working in an office.


I hate working in a shop


I love my job.


You ever shot a machine gun on peyote?

Hell Yeah!
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 13711
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:10 pm

ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
ByersFarm wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
MarkM wrote:I hate working in an office.


I hate working in a shop


I love my job.


You ever shot a machine gun on peyote?

Hell Yeah!


Badassman
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 13002
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:12 pm

I'm bout to eat you with some mayonnaise you dumbace snake.
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 7451
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby ByersFarm » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:19 pm

It was all wiggling and shat.
http://www.byersfarm.com Bill Byers' Hunter Club est. 1953

CraZyMatt wrote:Well, I guess I'll see y'all on the internet.
User avatar
ByersFarm
DHC Sponsor
 
Posts: 13711
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am
Location: Hunter, AR

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:13 pm

Wait. Everybody take a timeout. Did Brian just get a quote right?
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 13002
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:33 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:Wait. Everybody take a timeout. Did Brian just get a quote right?


That's whats up... :biggrin:
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 7451
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Hey grizz. Made this for dinner. It seems like it would be the step brother to Jose. Didn't have provolone or jalapeños so I used pepper jack cheese.

Image
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8345
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby steve-o » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:07 pm

t_baker wrote:Hey grizz. Made this for dinner. It seems like it would be the step brother to Jose. Didn't have provolone or jalapeños so I used pepper jack cheese.

Image


that looks tasty
ByersFarm wrote:Remember that God will not test us beyond what we can handle.

Botiz630 wrote:I'm as tame as a show pony.
User avatar
steve-o
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 4730
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:02 am
Location: Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:23 pm

steve-o wrote:
t_baker wrote:Hey grizz. Made this for dinner. It seems like it would be the step brother to Jose. Didn't have provolone or jalapeños so I used pepper jack cheese.

Image


that looks tasty

It was pretty amazing. Gonna name it Hector, Jose's coke dealing step brother.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8345
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby beretta24 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:09 pm

What kind of bun is that...the bottom looks like a sheet of paper.
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 6457
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby grizz18 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:10 pm

4am work will come early after this night
User avatar
grizz18
Squatch Life
 
Posts: 13652
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 8:33 am
Location: NC

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby beretta24 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:10 pm

Lol...and I see someone bought your wife some fitting napkins...















Sorry, but you left that door WIDE open.
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 6457
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:11 pm

beretta24 wrote:What kind of bun is that...the bottom looks like a sheet of paper.

Just a hamburger bun, I smash my sandwiches before I eat them for some reason. Always have.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8345
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby beretta24 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:13 pm

t_baker wrote:
beretta24 wrote:What kind of bun is that...the bottom looks like a sheet of paper.

Just a hamburger bun, I smash my sandwiches before I eat them for some reason. Always have.

Noted.
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 6457
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:16 am

t_baker wrote:
beretta24 wrote:What kind of bun is that...the bottom looks like a sheet of paper.

Just a hamburger bun, I smash my sandwiches before I eat them for some reason. Always have.

So they fit in his tiny hands. Like said before the Burger King commercial about the guy with small hands was based off of his life.
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 6853
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:41 am

quacknstack6 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
beretta24 wrote:What kind of bun is that...the bottom looks like a sheet of paper.

Just a hamburger bun, I smash my sandwiches before I eat them for some reason. Always have.

So they fit in his tiny hands. Like said before the Burger King commercial about the guy with small hands was based off of his life.

My tiny fist is going to look good hitting your fat face.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8345
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CapeFearHooker, D Comeaux, greenheadfallon, grizz18, OmegaRed, teddysberna, XR-2 Fan and 22 guests