DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:27 pm

I'm trying to poop but there is a guy in the stall next to me breathing incredibly heavy. It's throwing off my focus and now I can't drop a deuce.
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter
 
Posts: 5550
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:02 pm
Location: Southern Wisconsin


Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:42 pm

Nope. A nap will never happen because I'll never get to leave work early. Super duper!
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 12760
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:01 pm

steve-o wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:I still can't post any farking pictures!!!!!!

Thank goodness. Don't want to see yo ugly face.

I hate you so much right now.
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 6515
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:03 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:
steve-o wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:I still can't post any farking pictures!!!!!!

Thank goodness. Don't want to see yo ugly face.

I hate you so much right now.

Don't hate, appreciate.
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter
 
Posts: 5550
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:02 pm
Location: Southern Wisconsin

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:06 pm

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
steve-o wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:I still can't post any farking pictures!!!!!!

Thank goodness. Don't want to see yo ugly face.

I hate you so much right now.

Don't hate, appreciate.

Shut your whore mouth.
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 6515
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:11 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:Nope. A nap will never happen because I'll never get to leave work early. Super duper!

Every one likes a good preweekend nap
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8098
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:21 pm

t_baker wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Nope. A nap will never happen because I'll never get to leave work early. Super duper!

Every one likes a good preweekend nap


Meh. More than likely working tomorrow.
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 12760
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby t_baker » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:38 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Nope. A nap will never happen because I'll never get to leave work early. Super duper!

Every one likes a good preweekend nap


Meh. More than likely working tomorrow.

Fat pockets
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 8098
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:39 pm

I invited him to hang but he said no


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:40 pm

Somebody is getting new tires...

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:47 pm

t_baker wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
t_baker wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:Nope. A nap will never happen because I'll never get to leave work early. Super duper!

Every one likes a good preweekend nap


Meh. More than likely working tomorrow.

Fat pockets


Work Saturday just to have a slight jingle
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 12760
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OGblackcloud » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:59 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:Somebody is getting new tires...

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much do I owe you ? Those will look good on my TT :thumbsup:
User avatar
OGblackcloud
hunter
 
Posts: 13746
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:01 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:Somebody is getting new tires...

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much do I owe you ? Those will look good on my TT :thumbsup:


Audi TT?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OGblackcloud » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:03 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:Somebody is getting new tires...

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much do I owe you ? Those will look good on my TT :thumbsup:


Audi TT?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Audi to you too ! Toyota Tacoma
User avatar
OGblackcloud
hunter
 
Posts: 13746
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:37 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:Somebody is getting new tires...

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much do I owe you ? Those will look good on my TT :thumbsup:


Audi TT?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Audi to you too ! Toyota Tacoma


They're going on a toyota


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OGblackcloud » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:30 pm

What size ? I like that tread pattern
User avatar
OGblackcloud
hunter
 
Posts: 13746
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:31 pm

Those are 295/70/18 nitto trail grapplers


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whistlin_wings » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:50 pm

Some people talk the talk but others walk the walk
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
User avatar
whistlin_wings
State Moderator
 
Posts: 9196
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:54 am
Location: CENTEX

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby T Man » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:12 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:Somebody is getting new tires...

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Please tell me those bad boys are going on Shaz's truck..
Botiz630 wrote:How much does an apostrophe cost down south? Must be quite a bit, based on how sparingly you use them.
User avatar
T Man
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 5941
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Everywhere the English language is being abused...

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:26 pm

I'm putting a 3" 1" lift and those tires on a truck with this many miles

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:32 pm

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 7202
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby OGblackcloud » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:36 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:I'm putting a 3" 1" lift and those tires on a truck with this many miles

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I`m sure it will ride nice on the way to court !
User avatar
OGblackcloud
hunter
 
Posts: 13746
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby bighop » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:38 pm

whistlin_wings wrote:Some people talk the talk but others walk the walk
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tech plates, you sure that isn't Kendall?
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 7293
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whistlin_wings » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:47 pm

bighop wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Some people talk the talk but others walk the walk
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tech plates, you sure that isn't Kendall?

Think her parents can afford nicer than a trailblazer


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas.
User avatar
whistlin_wings
State Moderator
 
Posts: 9196
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:54 am
Location: CENTEX

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby bighop » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:51 pm

whistlin_wings wrote:
bighop wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Some people talk the talk but others walk the walk
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tech plates, you sure that isn't Kendall?

Think her parents can afford nicer than a trailblazer


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe that's the lease truck?
Rick Hall 2016
He'll turn it all around. Unless he doesn't.
User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy
 
Posts: 7293
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mwood8103 and 39 guests