DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, lostpup, #1wingnut, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Re: The Fake DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby beretta24 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:00 pm

I know not much of what mods can do, but someone apparently has the power to change thread titles...wasn't me :huh:

And yes, it was confusing there for a while after the other thread name was changed. Carry on if you wish!
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN


Re: The Fake DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WTN10 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:00 pm

beretta24 wrote:I know not much of what mods can do, but someone apparently has the power to change thread titles...wasn't me :huh:

And yes, it was confusing there for a while after the other thread name was changed. Carry on if you wish!


You may be able to change it back.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14024
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: The Fake DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby beretta24 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:01 pm

WTN10 wrote:
beretta24 wrote:I know not much of what mods can do, but someone apparently has the power to change thread titles...wasn't me :huh:

And yes, it was confusing there for a while after the other thread name was changed. Carry on if you wish!


You may be able to change it back.


Tempting, but I intent wasn't to stir the pot....maybe just once...
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: The Fake DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby La. Hunter » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:02 pm

When I changed the thread name, I was just screwing around with everyone. If everyone is really so uptight about it, I'll be more than happy to change it back.
User avatar
La. Hunter
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5850
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:13 am
Location: Northeast Louisiana

Re: The Fake DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Crazy Matt » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:02 pm

What the heck. Who changed this?
Call, Kill, Consume.
User avatar
Crazy Matt
Explosives Expert
 
Posts: 6922
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:58 pm
Location: Texas

Re: The Original DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby beretta24 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:02 pm

Too late...I was goated into it
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WTN10 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:05 pm

I WAS UPSET NOW I AM OKAY.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14024
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:06 pm

WTN10 wrote:I WAS UPSET NOW I AM OKAY.

I AM NOT GOING TO QUIT YELLING BECAUSE THAT MEANS I LOST AND KENNY POWERS NEVER LOSES.
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 6268
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby triplecurl » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:07 pm

Ok so now we are back to two threads with the same name? :fingerhead:
Last night, I dreamed that I killed all the saggers, all the swaggers, and all of their duckface girlfriends...

It was called: The Yolocaust.
User avatar
triplecurl
hunter
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:59 am
Location: NC

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WTN10 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:07 pm

quacknstack6 wrote:
WTN10 wrote:I WAS UPSET NOW I AM OKAY.

I AM NOT GOING TO QUIT YELLING BECAUSE THAT MEANS I LOST AND KENNY POWERS NEVER LOSES.


Go clean your gun. If I had an automatic weapon, I'd spend as much time with it as possible.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14024
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Botiz630 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:07 pm

beretta24 wrote:Too late...I was goated into it


Um...
Holy Molly
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 16439
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby beretta24 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:09 pm

WTN10 wrote:I WAS UPSET NOW I AM OKAY.


You'll have to be more specific...I have no idea what is going on now, but I do have a lot of work to do so maybe someone else will figure it out.
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby quacknstack6 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:13 pm

WTN10 wrote:
quacknstack6 wrote:
WTN10 wrote:I WAS UPSET NOW I AM OKAY.

I AM NOT GOING TO QUIT YELLING BECAUSE THAT MEANS I LOST AND KENNY POWERS NEVER LOSES.


Go clean your gun. If I had an automatic weapon, I'd spend as much time with it as possible.

already done, I go to the range as much as possible. Shooting free ammo is the tits, that may change if our almighty leader decides to cut military spending and limit our ammo as well.
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
User avatar
quacknstack6
hunter
 
Posts: 6268
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby DanJeffandJack » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:15 pm

Our new rally cry from my lunch fortune cookie.

Image
vincentpa wrote:The southern boys get it all. It's not right.
User avatar
DanJeffandJack
hunter
 
Posts: 9413
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:44 pm
Location: On the Scooter!!

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:16 pm

La. Hunter wrote:When I changed the thread name, I was just screwing around with everyone. If everyone is really so uptight about it, I'll be more than happy to change it back.

Nobody's mad. Everybody's just having a good time. No hurt feelings.
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 12504
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby beretta24 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:17 pm

DanJeffandJack wrote:Our new rally cry from my lunch fortune cookie.

Image


Nice
User avatar
beretta24
State Moderator
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: MN

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:21 pm

Westtennduckhunter wrote:
La. Hunter wrote:When I changed the thread name, I was just screwing around with everyone. If everyone is really so uptight about it, I'll be more than happy to change it back.

Nobody's mad. Everybody's just having a good time. No hurt feelings.


I might be mad.
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter
 
Posts: 5313
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:02 pm
Location: Southern Wisconsin

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby aunt betty » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:23 pm

beretta24 Got any pictures of your shotgun we can see? Does it look like this one?
smilin' mallard 002.jpg
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
User avatar
aunt betty
hunter
 
Posts: 11244
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:09 pm
Location: Go HOGS!

Re: The Fake DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WTN10 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Image
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14024
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WTN10 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:26 pm

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
La. Hunter wrote:When I changed the thread name, I was just screwing around with everyone. If everyone is really so uptight about it, I'll be more than happy to change it back.

Nobody's mad. Everybody's just having a good time. No hurt feelings.


I might be mad.


Statement is still correct. You're nobody.
2014 Season Totals:
Mallards: 243
Redheads: 114
Woodducks: 119
Grebes: 36
Blue Geese: 134
Snow Geese: 178
Hawks: 4
User avatar
WTN10
hunter
 
Posts: 14024
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Western Tunisia

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:26 pm

WTN10 wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
La. Hunter wrote:When I changed the thread name, I was just screwing around with everyone. If everyone is really so uptight about it, I'll be more than happy to change it back.

Nobody's mad. Everybody's just having a good time. No hurt feelings.


I might be mad.


Statement is still correct. You're nobody.


I shall call him cheese boy
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 12504
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:27 pm

WTN10 wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote:
Westtennduckhunter wrote:
La. Hunter wrote:When I changed the thread name, I was just screwing around with everyone. If everyone is really so uptight about it, I'll be more than happy to change it back.

Nobody's mad. Everybody's just having a good time. No hurt feelings.


I might be mad.


Statement is still correct. You're nobody.

Oh
User avatar
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter
 
Posts: 5313
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:02 pm
Location: Southern Wisconsin

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:28 pm

This fiasco ruined my lunch. I was a sad panda :crying: but like Wonton, I'm happy panda again :biggrin:
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 6789
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby whisperin' duck » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:30 pm

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Unread postby bighop » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:32 am
Coolest. Thread. Ever.

QH's Paw wrote:you gotta get a signature if you want the guys in the honey hole to take you serious.


fishfurlife was being a douchebag

cannon wrote:If you* haven't been banned at least once, you so don't matter.


*unless you are TDWDH

User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Posts: 2746
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Top

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Unread postby teddysberna » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:35 am
So who officially got the 2 millionth post?

ByersFarm wrote:

Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.


Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.

User avatar
teddysberna
hunter

Posts: 3779
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:25 pm
Location: Northern KY

Top

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Unread postby bighop » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:36 am

teddysberna wrote:So who officially got the 2 millionth post?


Teddy. Keep up.

QH's Paw wrote:you gotta get a signature if you want the guys in the honey hole to take you serious.


fishfurlife was being a douchebag

cannon wrote:If you* haven't been banned at least once, you so don't matter.


*unless you are TDWDH

User avatar
bighop
Sugar Daddy

Posts: 2746
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Texas

Top

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Unread postby teddysberna » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:39 am

bighop wrote:

teddysberna wrote:So who officially got the 2 millionth post?


Teddy. Keep up.





Come on man, it would require much too much work to scroll back thru here and try to figure it out on my own...


Ain't nobody got time for dat!

ByersFarm wrote:

Westtennduckhunter wrote:Sugar is a top secret place.


Sugar is a mythical place, with unicorns and sugar plum ferries. It's a majestic place. I mean moth8rf^@king majestic. Like a bald eagle getting a hand job from the statue of liberty herself.

User avatar
teddysberna
hunter

Posts: 3779
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:25 pm
Location: Northern KY

Top

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Unread postby triplecurl » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:44 am

teddysberna wrote:

bighop wrote:

teddysberna wrote:So who officially got the 2 millionth post?


Teddy. Keep up.





Come on man, it would require much too much work to scroll back thru here and try to figure it out on my own...


Ain't nobody got time for dat!




La. Hunter got it.

User avatar
triplecurl
hunter

Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:59 am
Location: Knee deep in the water somewhere...

Top

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Unread postby OHIODUCKA5 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:47 am

triplecurl wrote:

teddysberna wrote:

bighop wrote:

teddysberna wrote:So who officially got the 2 millionth post?


Teddy. Keep up.





Come on man, it would require much too much work to scroll back thru here and try to figure it out on my own...


Ain't nobody got time for dat!




La. Hunter got it.



Dont tell titz that
You dont understand these boys shot my dog. -- Bob Lee Swagger

User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Posts: 970
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: middle of nowhere Ohio

Top

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Unread postby aunt betty » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:47 am
Faster than a speeding bullet, stronger than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, duh duh duh DUH duh dahhhh. It's the amazing name of thread changing wonder man. :clapping:
Sent from my new dumbphone

User avatar
aunt betty
hunter

Posts: 5217
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:09 pm
Location: Go HOGS!

Top

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Unread postby quacknstack6 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:01 pm
Went to sick call today because I could barely walk out of the room due to lower back pain. It stemmed from a car accident from a few years back and my back has never been the same. Anyway went and saw the Doc and found out I have 3 slipped disks in my lower back. Barred from missions for 3 weeks until it heals and they gave me flexoril which is a muscle relaxer, that stuff will plum knock you out. Hoping all this gets better I have been in the room for about 5 hours now and I am about to go nuts. :crying:
LadyK wrote:Ya know, day to day, government collapse, zombie apocalypse. A woman's job never changes. :lol3:
User avatar
whisperin' duck
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 6789
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: North East Arkansas

Re: DHC almost has 3 Million posts...

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:32 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360780357.591280.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360780357.591280.jpg (19.24 KiB) Viewed 3532 times
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
User avatar
Westtennduckhunter
hunter
 
Posts: 12504
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Memphis, tn

PreviousNext

Return to The Honey Hole

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: flat rock, Google [Bot], Natedog57 and 23 guests