Help please

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, steve-o, Preacher1011, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

Help please

Postby hooked on quack » Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:06 pm

:help: how do you guys get your pics under your name i know go to profile i dont understand the pixles and the blah blah how do you get your picture there??? :help:
when im not hunting my life is being wasted
hooked on quack
hunter

Postby donell67 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:54 pm

click on your profile at the top. then go down to the avator area. click browse. find the photo you want double click on it then hit submit. you must also resize your photo down to 100x100 pixels. in your photo editing program. you should see the edit tab or resize tab. it will let you make it the size you need. then save that photo in your photo file. then click on that one for your avator pic. i hope i didnt make it to confusing. if you have anymore questions let me know
donell67
Forum & State Moderator

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:29 am

Let us know if you can get it sized right if not tell me and you can send it to me in email and i will size it down for you and send it back. :thumbsup:
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby hooked on quack » Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:21 pm

wats your email adress i want to get a good pic first though
when im not hunting my life is being wasted
hooked on quack
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:00 am

PM sent
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Return to The Honey Hole