King of WalMart.

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, steve-o, La. Hunter, lostpup, #1wingnut

King of WalMart.

Postby sampsonhuntin » Wed May 01, 2013 10:58 pm

For this year’s Black Friday (the Friday after Thanksgiving where Americans go on a shopping rampage), I found an amusing piece about a retired man who accompanied his wife to WalMart. See why it’s funny:

A man who was retired from his work was forced to accompany his wife on her trips to WalMart. Unfortunately, like most men, he found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, his wife is like most women – she loves to browse.

One day, his wife received the following letter from the local WalMart:

Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people’s carts when they weren’t looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals

3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women’s restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, ‘Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away! This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.

6. August 14: Moved a ‘CAUTION – WET FLOOR’ sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he’d invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.

8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, ‘Why can’t you people just leave me alone?’ EMTs were called.

9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the ‘Mission Impossible’ theme.

12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his ‘Madonna look’ by using different sizes of 20 funnels.

13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled ‘PICK ME! PICK ME!’

14. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed ‘OH NO! IT’S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!’

And last, but not least:

15. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, and then yelled very loudly, ‘Hey! There’s no toilet paper in here.’ One of the clerks passed out.

Happy Black Friday!
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre

copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
sampsonhuntin
hunter

Re: King of WalMart.

Postby Indaswamp » Thu May 02, 2013 12:16 am

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
I wonder if someone sent his picture in to People of Wal-Mart?
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Glimmerjim » Thu May 02, 2013 12:27 am

That is WAY TOO FREAKIN' FUNNY Sampson! :clapping: :clapping: It's also inspirational! :thumbsup:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Thu May 02, 2013 12:31 am

Glimmerjim wrote:That is WAY TOO FREAKIN' FUNNY Sampson! :clapping: :clapping: It's also inspirational! :thumbsup:

We want video Glimmer!!! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby Glimmerjim » Thu May 02, 2013 12:39 am

Indaswamp wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:That is WAY TOO FREAKIN' FUNNY Sampson! :clapping: :clapping: It's also inspirational! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol3: I'll have to get my nerve up with a couple of Sierra Nevadas, then I'm game for most anything! :lol3: Which number do you like best, Inda? I owe you at least one favor! :lol3:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby rivercountry » Thu May 02, 2013 12:47 am

I really wish it were all true, I would vote for him to be president. :lol: :lol: :lol:
True Happiness is in a flooded rice field puttin em in the decoys
rivercountry
hunter

Postby Indaswamp » Thu May 02, 2013 12:49 am

Glimmerjim wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol3: I'll have to get my nerve up with a couple of Sierra Nevadas, then I'm game for most anything! :lol3: Which number do you like best, Inda? I owe you at least one favor! :lol3:

the last one! :lol3:

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Postby rivercountry » Thu May 02, 2013 1:05 am

Indaswamp wrote:
Glimmerjim wrote:
Indaswamp wrote:

the last one! :lol3:

XX2 My favorite by far.
True Happiness is in a flooded rice field puttin em in the decoys
rivercountry
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Thu May 02, 2013 1:18 am

Oh, that's one of the easy ones. I'll try to get it done soon. Let me line up an accomplice or two and we'll see what we can do! :thumbsup: I am trying to think of how to make it more authentic. A heavy accent?
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby trowlan1 » Thu May 02, 2013 5:11 am

Swedish accent.....
trowlan1
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Thu May 02, 2013 6:07 am

This was hilarious, but...

a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.

Walmart is not unionized, I don't think.
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby i_willie12 » Thu May 02, 2013 6:45 am

I hope half of that is true!!!! :lol3: :lol3: :clapping: :clapping:
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
i_willie12
hunter

Postby Botiz630 » Thu May 02, 2013 7:27 am

WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:This was hilarious, but...

a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.

Not in the U.S.

Other countries I'm sure they are.
B Squad Captain
If do right, no can defense
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby kruse » Thu May 02, 2013 9:25 am

I love it. That was hilarious. I am going to have to try some of those next time I go to Wal-Mart. :lol3: :lol3: :clapping:
kruse
hunter

Postby dfrauenkron » Thu May 02, 2013 9:31 am

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: good stuff
dfrauenkron
hunter

Postby Glimmerjim » Thu May 02, 2013 10:23 am

Botiz630 wrote:

Not in the U.S.

Yep. That is correct. The anti-union sentiment is worse at WalMart than here at DHC! :lol3:
Glimmerjim
hunter

Postby Cujo1 » Thu May 02, 2013 12:37 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I found two boys riding bikes in the bicycle aisle at Wal mart one day. I happened to know these boys and also knew they would try about anything. I told them the first one to go get me a jar of pickles from the grocery end (on the opposite end of the store)on the bikes that I would give them five bucks. I lost five bucks but it was well worth the chaos that these two heathens caused to get me some pickles that I left on the shelf :thumbsup:
All turkeys must die!

bighop wrote:Destined to be a child of the system now. Bounced around from house to house, abused, mistreated, earning his way on the streets. There's probably an expensive crack habit and a pair of those hind-leg wheels in his near futre.
Cujo1
hunter

Postby WoodyWhiffingMG » Thu May 02, 2013 1:14 pm

Glimmerjim wrote:
Botiz630 wrote:

Not in the U.S.

Yep. That is correct. The anti-union sentiment is worse at WalMart than here at DHC! :lol3:

Oh, you mean Walmart is economically responsible?
There are only two types of people in the world, those who love duck hunting and those who never have duck hunted.
WoodyWhiffingMG
hunter

Postby winchester1852 » Thu May 02, 2013 4:54 pm

this made my day thank you.
if you can read this your almost as smart as a dolphin.
winchester1852
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole